The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Juzhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Mind share contact bro
Bro, got contact?
Old 21-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Juzhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playforfun0001 View Post
Hello bro, she goes by the name alfia?
GOT her contact?
Old 21-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

One bro mentioned abt E Residence at GL. This is one whole residence of Indon working here haha. Opened michat and scan. MH Hotel used to house PRC. Gonna try one of the indons later if can.
Old 21-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
One bro mentioned abt E Residence at GL. This is one whole residence of Indon working here haha. Opened michat and scan. MH Hotel used to house PRC. Gonna try one of the indons later if can.
Yes, see many of these around, are they legit in looks and skill?
Old 21-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Yes, see many of these around, are they legit in looks and skill?
not too sure man. but their price is $120 and up.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not too sure man. but their price is $120 and up.
Let me know how it goes.
Old 21-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Let me know how it goes.
MO
Got the girl via michat after agreeing on price. Theres 1 okt sitting outside, facing the lift. Reached and waited outside door. Girl came and opened the door. I believed they are all housed at a room. Girl couldnt speak english at all and is purely indonesian. Communication in michat was in fluent english tho.

Showed her her michat acct to cfm if its her. She looks cuter than the pic. Undressed and washed up. Capped and cbj. Then proceeded to fuck her in missionary and ended with cowgirl. dmg 2b1r

There’s a prostitute house number signage at the guard post 🤣
Old 21-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Bilibiliboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MO
Got the girl via michat after agreeing on price. Theres 1 okt sitting outside, facing the lift. Reached and waited outside door. Girl came and opened the door. I believed they are all housed at a room. Girl couldnt speak english at all and is purely indonesian. Communication in michat was in fluent english tho.

Showed her her michat acct to cfm if its her. She looks cuter than the pic. Undressed and washed up. Capped and cbj. Then proceeded to fuck her in missionary and ended with cowgirl. dmg 2b1r

There’s a prostitute house number signage at the guard post 🤣
Keen to try also. Got a few legit chio. But duno need discount how much… now with a fr, perhaps can try. Anyway try nego down to 2B some reds. Cuz they all jump gun 4Blues ..
Old 21-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibiliboi View Post
Keen to try also. Got a few legit chio. But duno need discount how much… now with a fr, perhaps can try. Anyway try nego down to 2B some reds. Cuz they all jump gun 4Blues ..
I quote 2b to see how much they can reduce. Anyway cod so if dont like or dont match the photos then jus leave.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I ever hooked up with one *pinay. Iirc she works in healthcare but forgot what. I feel these type of women they want to find a local man and settle down here so I doubt can bang on first date.
why cannot bang on 1st date? some 1st date or 1st hour already bang liao. unless u are stupid charsiew kia like you thats why
Old 21-07-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
why cannot bang on 1st date? some 1st date or 1st hour already bang liao. unless u are stupid charsiew kia like you thats why
Lol. You really stalk me ah? Anyway, I will be adding you to my ignore list. I don't agree with zapping but hopefully other bros will zap you for being an annoying prick

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol. You really stalk me ah? Anyway, I will be adding you to my ignore list. I don't agree with zapping but hopefully other bros will zap you for being an annoying prick
bro, he’s a kbw just to stir and watch show. dont fall for his trap hahaha
Old 22-07-2023, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sorezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello i would like some advice on picking dh up kinda looking for the thrill! would like some advice on the laojiao people here. Like apps you use to pick them up(tried a few but don’t really see them on the app.) or hunting locations. thanks in advance. dm me also can
Old 22-07-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://zula.sg/hotels-with-hourly-rates/

List of hourly hotels available for bros here.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 6
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!
Anyone has any encounter with this one?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1