The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-09-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Knn siao Lang come and attack people liao. Adding this guy to my ignore list.

I just say my experience only then want to meet irl alr. Eh old man better shut the fuck up and don't talk so much. Why would I want to meet your friend to verify if his cock is infected or not, siao ah wtf? Kisiao sial this fella, ask me go see dick for fuck? lmfao.
yeah fuck off bastard cha ah gua. haha then why you comment what fuck? u love smelly pussy and claim its not smelly your problem. probably you are the one who passed her the std. fucking bastard old fart noob. u should be out of this forum too old and hum ji like fuck. i think the bapok balls even bigger than yours

Last edited by whackithard; 07-09-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
wackithard is what happens when you give the power of the internet to a guy with low IQ but a big imagination.
fuckingbaby is what happens when u give a sick fuck a keyboard who cant tell whether he is straight or homosexual as he also love sucking ladyboy cock and probably infected with several diseses. he should be culled and place his head on the gate like in the AD century. fortunate he is born this era with the power of internet. so he hides behind the screen of his com and he is too balless to bring it in real life. haha
Old 07-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
A released + cooling weather makes a man shiok shiok

Missed this kinda of Deep throat BBBJ , and released all my bullets inside her mouth. She will still sucking it till last drop. Shiok shiok that only money can make it happen.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 07-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
yeah fuck off bastard cha ah gua. haha then why you comment what fuck? u love smelly pussy and claim its not smelly your problem. probably you are the one who passed her the std. fucking bastard old fart noob. u should be out of this forum too old and hum ji like fuck. i think the bapok balls even bigger than yours
Siao old man, knn don't let me see you outside later kena beaten up also dk what happened. You like to talk about infected dick so much go and suck your friends cock la, knn kao bei kao bu so much, sibei lame sial.

Maybe this guy can't get the girl, then anyhow accuse people of std or negative shit just to get a kick from his deflated flaccid penis.

Diam la lor old man, we are here to discuss, share or talk about fking DH, don't come in here and disturb people you lil bitch. There's a limit to people's patience and I'm fucking done with your shit, elderly doesn't mean can keep talking shit out from your arse.

L.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Siao old man, knn don't let me see you outside later kena beaten up also dk what happened. You like to talk about infected dick so much go and suck your friends cock la, knn kao bei kao bu so much, sibei lame sial.

Maybe this guy can't get the girl, then anyhow accuse people of std or negative shit just to get a kick from his deflated flaccid penis.

Diam la lor old man, we are here to discuss, share or talk about fking DH, don't come in here and disturb people you lil bitch. There's a limit to people's patience and I'm fucking done with your shit, elderly doesn't mean can keep talking shit out from your arse.

L.
haha key board old man warrior. dun need hide behind the screen and type this type that . already offer u come outside see who beat who up la. u std infected bastard pass maid std now say maid pussy clean and nice smell. haha who can believe your wors. AH GUA LASAP LANG COME OUTISDE SETTLE LOR
Old 07-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sial la, the guy above me legit kisiao one. I also never accuse him of anything in the first place, I just say no smell no nothing and say it was a month ago. Knn then he come attack people. Siao Lang, cannot have 2nd opinion one.

What if actually he's the one with stink ass smelly dick and transmit all the std and what not, and then turn around and accuse people of having diseases. Or when he whip out his ulgy ass stinky flaccid dick, the girl see tio Chua tio and don't want fuck that guy, so he anyhow spread rumours online. Typical "narrowed minded, small heart tiny chest" kinda guy behaviour.

This kind of people legit need to siam, don't need lower our standard, wasting time talking to him. Siao lang is siao lang, no matter how you reason with an wild animal, it will always bite your hands.

Guys I suggest don't reply this whackithard guy anymore, wasting our time only.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sial la, the guy above me legit kisiao one. I also never accuse him of anything in the first place, I just say no smell no nothing and say it was a month ago. Knn then he come attack people. Siao Lang, cannot have 2nd opinion one.

What if actually he's the one with stink ass smelly dick and transmit all the std and what not, and then turn around and accuse people of having diseases. Or when he whip out his ulgy ass stinky flaccid dick, the girl see tio Chua tio and don't want fuck that guy, so he anyhow spread rumours online. Typical "narrowed minded, small heart tiny chest" kinda guy behaviour.

This kind of people legit need to siam, don't need lower our standard, wasting time talking to him. Siao lang is siao lang, no matter how you reason with an wild animal, it will always bite your hands.

Guys I suggest don't reply this whackithard guy anymore, wasting our time only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
haha key board old man warrior. dun need hide behind the screen and type this type that . already offer u come outside see who beat who up la. u std infected bastard pass maid std now say maid pussy clean and nice smell. haha who can believe your wors. AH GUA LASAP LANG COME OUTISDE SETTLE LOR
Yes please meet somewhere and settle. This thread is about screwing maids. Spare the rest of us please.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes please meet somewhere and settle. This thread is about screwing maids. Spare the rest of us please.
Yeah sorry mb I kena dragged into this by that guy, I alr mentioned previously that we are all here to talk about screwing DH but then he come here disturb people.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 13
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all

helpmefast and whackithard, couldn’t have come up with a more iconic duo myself. Face-off of the century. Better go settle and help each other whack it asap
Old 07-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
helpmefast and whackithard, couldn’t have come up with a more iconic duo myself. Face-off of the century. Better go settle and help each other whack it asap
If you read carefully, hes the one anyhow attack people one lor.... Not my fault
Old 07-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
I hope they can video the battle and upload it here for our entertainment. Winner gets to screw the loser's maid FOC.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah sorry mb I kena dragged into this by that guy, I alr mentioned previously that we are all here to talk about screwing DH but then he come here disturb people.
Not that i wanna say but u really whine like a boy and fell for his trap.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Not that i wanna say but u really whine like a boy and fell for his trap.
Yeah sorry you are right I fell for his trap. Shame on me haha.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Ok la paiseh moving on, let's talk about DH.

Recently added 2 quite Chio and slim DH on michay, but they asked for price 300. They legit look maybe too Chio to be DH (confirm is DH, not FL), their name is is "IamMimi" and "Seo A-Rii". Anyone up before?

Maybe this weekend gonna meet my regular DH back, young, pretty, slim and tight. Just cannot cum inside only, shiok haha
Old 07-09-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

yet to try. got her from michat but seems like she deleted her acct.

https://postimg.cc/75Xr9SV

https://postimg.cc/Y4nkrQL

https://postimg.cc/Z9qQ55s

Last edited by lustandfast; 09-09-2023 at 10:08 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1