The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by astute View Post
hey bros out there.. i will be going to bkk for a short holiday next month and i will be staying at Nana Hotel.. any happening places around there??
Nana Hotel !. SHIT !. Shit for a cheongster's room. Pretty waitresses in the restaurant. Lousy staff at front office. And more deep holes next door.........Nana Entertainment Plaza.
Old 19-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hmmmmmm.....asking people to go Holland....
Well, he was asking for Fun rite???? I am sure the ONES there are very fun. I very nice hor... give him the breakdown for charges somemore.

Quote:
hey bros out there.. i will be going to bkk for a short holiday next month and i will be staying at Nana Hotel.. any happening places around there??
Hmm... frankly, I always think Nana Hotel is too close for comfort lah. I mean, ya... very near to Nana complex, but really need to stay so near meh?? Anyway, since you ahve booked, then juz bear with it. But like bros here mentioned, dun worry about finding happening place. Juz step out of the hotel ard 8pm, and you will get all the fun you need.
Old 19-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Given a choice, I will avoid this hotel.
Old 19-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Given a choice, I will avoid this hotel.
Ya... same here. If really need to stay near Nana, i would rather stay in Dawin or Citadines. But I pretty like Citedines at Soi 23. Pretty good in price and room.
Old 19-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kayuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, sorry but bkk have call in overnight ger to hotel de lobang?
hows the charges like? thanks a million!
Old 19-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
siao18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass-cargot View Post
why didn't any brudders here mentioned abt places like old siam hotel, suan luan or sanum luang??? this like places where u can find hookers standing along the street like geylang. price are like ST 500- 1300 n LT 2000-3000 and age between 15- 25....
really got 15 years old ?
Old 19-10-2009, 04:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by siao18 View Post
Like me give it to you straight, these girls at Lumphini Park are rejects because they couldn't pass the "health" test that suppose to every month in order to work in MPs so there they are. Means they carries diseases .....like ?

Or they are rejects because they are problematic like stealing and so forth.....if you don't love your life....well!

Like the Thai says," Up to you!"
Old 19-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Ass-cargot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Like me give it to you straight, these girls at Lumphini Park are rejects because they couldn't pass the "health" test that suppose to every month in order to work in MPs so there they are. Means they carries diseases .....like ?

Or they are rejects because they are problematic like stealing and so forth.....if you don't love your life....well!

i dun really buy wat u've said... gogo bar gals did the HIV screening??? do u know that there are also part time gals that juz walk into the MP and work straight??? there are also gems within the community in those streets. those which is at sanum luang are more of students selling for their boyfriend's living and for siam, there are lotssa gals works in MP, pubs or boutique in the day... i personally did have an encounter that met a gal who works as a salesgal in LV siam. the stealing part, i will agree, juz be more careful.
Old 19-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siao18 View Post
Sanum Luang (Outside Wat Phra Kheow, Wat Po). 500ST. 2000LT. dun expect that they're well dressed like gals in Siam cos they are juz student.
Old 19-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

these streets only operates at night so some of them works in a MP in the day, who knows????
Old 19-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Like the thai said " same same but different"
Old 19-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will transit from BKK. Abisit will be with me on the 21/10 for dinner. Anything u want me to tell him?
Ask you small favour, just say 'hello' will do....

knn, can ask your friends in the South, not to say hello with bombs, can or not?
Old 19-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

Like the thai said " same same but different"
... not your playground, la......
Old 19-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

knn, can ask your friends in the South, not to say hello with bombs, can or not?
I will send an email later.
Old 20-10-2009, 01:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass-cargot View Post
i dun really buy wat u've said... gogo bar gals did the HIV screening??? do u know that there are also part time gals that juz walk into the MP and work straight??? there are also gems within the community in those streets. those which is at sanum luang are more of students selling for their boyfriend's living and for siam, there are lotssa gals works in MP, pubs or boutique in the day... i personally did have an encounter that met a gal who works as a salesgal in LV siam. the stealing part, i will agree, juz be more careful.
Well, up to you to believe......good luck chok dee na krap!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1