The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

momo boob is enhanced,

to the "bf" of Donna, you are 1 lucky dude, hope you didn't top up
Old 08-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To borrow an illustrious phrase from one of our esteemed ministers... "I don't know what to say!'
Aiya, I was just thinking in my heart but blurted out paiseh, where to find such nubile body since mint left..
Old 08-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7354 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't think so bro. Just keep trying, you should at least get a reply. ZQ / Hebe is easily one of the most courteous MLs around in terms of replying texts, she usually make an effort to reply.
Yes, that’s what I like most about her.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Really same ?as pic so young ?
No belly ? she must have slim down since I met her last year
As usual, looks discount about 5%. But it's not heavily photoshopped like some other MLs. What you see is more or less what you get.

She doesn't seem very plump to me. I find that Laura is more plump than her. I guess Lina has lost a bit of weight. First time trying her anyway so I don't know how fat she was last time.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She was the first racing queen from spa orange at Neil road if u are from that era...

After that was my fb till she depart back
You really got your way w AP.
Very lucky man!!!
Envy of many during that time.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Lusting for a well toned athletic body this season. No off menu items expected? Any recommendations ? Fair slim also ok. Thanks
Not sure how high your expectation.
I know seventh princess had been on a fitness regime. Was told she is quite tone now.
Need to visit her to see.
Might be an option.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Serious, I thought really is Mint come back.

She work in Guang dong palor so is well trained for both massage and sensual sia: most importantly is the age 99. Super nubile. In fact I told her she should be cat 110/120 with the level of looks and service
The 1 labelled as lian-ish look?
Old 08-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
As usual, looks discount about 5%. But it's not heavily photoshopped like some other MLs. What you see is more or less what you get.

She doesn't seem very plump to me. I find that Laura is more plump than her. I guess Lina has lost a bit of weight. First time trying her anyway so I don't know how fat she was last time.
More like big frame, wide shoulders. Same, Laura also big frame.

They are not slim and petite for one thing. Fleshy, good to hug with some tummy. Not for those that like their woman big. For me I like my women fleshy.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well done dude 👍
This is y we don't deserve good thing. Must clap for him.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post

You are not wrong bro. Lina is not slim but I always have a great time with her.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Lina massaged me , played hp and showed me lol. Ya fun times
Can't even get aroused. Lol
Old 08-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So how much did u pay in all?
Now that I revisit the main advert - realise that pix is way too young and has some resemblance only. Definitely not what U will see...but I still think she is pretty cute...I guess the afterglow has worn off and reality has set in.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
New Vicky - 80% look like mint. For those who missed mint can find. AP in the making
oops found already.

i have a feeling she cant massage.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Now that I revisit the main advert - realise that pix is way too young and has some resemblance only. Definitely not what U will see...but I still think she is pretty cute...I guess the afterglow has worn off and reality has set in.
Alright.. Guess I'll stick to the new Minah HC.. More familiar with the girls there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Lina massaged me , played hp and showed me lol. Ya fun times
Can't even get aroused. Lol
Well you know the old saying, meat and poison. I’ve had sessions that fell below my expectations as well, for a few MLs that are labeled as ang pais here before. Just got to move on I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1