The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 05-07-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I got her ctc when she was at Pandan, she was called Mia at that time, i felt that Pandan was an Ulu remote tiny small town in the West corner
I did pass-by her shop but din go in, what ML can such place produce, tio bo? ..

Realized that she(Yumi) moved to TPY that's where i visited her for a few times, her erotic massage patterns & damage suit me well ..

Followed her to Ubi eventually but din noe that she has left thou

Dunno where is she now, kinda lost touch liao ..
Ya I also follow her when she in Pandan time .. shy cute girl
That time haha
But her skill really improved a lot when she move ..
she now at a spa near to fort canning station there
Old 08-07-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lucyliu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Just walked by blk125 for lunch and spotted a tall pretty ML sitting outside Fx Txx spa(green signage) Any comments on this shop? I did not have a chance to approach the shop and the lady as I was with a group of colleagues...Appreciate any feedback. Thanks
Old 08-07-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
anbubryan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Blk 125 F* T** spa got one super chio syt Lisa.
Old 08-07-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbubryan View Post
Blk 125 F* T** spa got one super chio syt Lisa.
You must be referring to 20yo Viet SYT Lisa.
She is chio : https://ibb.co/899DffR
But this joint is a normal joint.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to my regular haunt Cor** O****. Have been going there for years. Quiet secluded place and left a happy man as always. One blue gets the job done.
Old 08-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
anbubryan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
YMMV i suppose, but i can guarantee you its not just a vanilla spa haha.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Sharing a new gem from same shop as Miya. Miya recommended to support one of her friend who came over. Tried and found out her HDLY edging skills were almost comparable to legendary Vicky!! Massage is also at least a solid 9/10 and will continue to polish the stick making you squirm after you kena edge and cum. Super best part is, Miya was watching all the action after she was done with hers and i get to play with her nehneh for free cos i nv bring extra tips hehe.

Only sharing Tiffany with high rep / senior bros. Too many questions from new accounts...
Yesterday i went to tpy and meet my friend at night after flying back.. feeling horny so texted miya and booked her.

Reached her shop and saw tiffany as well and i thought, fuck it why not so i took 4 hands LOL.

Massage and service was out of this world. Started with abit of teasing from miya as she sat behind in between my legs massaging the groin area while tiffany was on my back giving it a good rub (their massage was superb, almost comparable to vicky and amy BUT MORE CHIO!)

Around 45min into the massage action, tiffany asked if i wanted to have my ear cleaned (刺耳). Agreed and flipped over and it was where the action started.

They put an eye patch over me and tiffany started to clean my ear. Those who did 刺耳 before will know the shoikness of it. After digging my ear, comes the part where tiffany use the brush to tickle my ear while im blind folded still. While doing that, miya started her teasing from nipps to body to groin to asshole using her fingers and slowly moving to give me a sensual HJ softly. Im sure that happened for at least 10mins..

They then swap places while miya clean my other ear and tiffany continued the HJ for another 10mins. After miya was done with ear, she removed my blindfold and both of them pulled up their top and placed them beside my face fwahhhhh, ohh that perky c cup from miya and Bs from tiffany. Wished i had 4 hands and 2 mouth that point of time.

They then went on to lick my nipps together and each using one hand to give me a handjob for another 10mins before i blasted my 4 days collection. First stream shot so hard that landed on miya's face LOL, what a sight! She grunted jokingly and i told her if she allow cof sure fully packed all day... anyway, overshot by almost 30min but they didnt get me to add 30min. Phew.

Tipped them and left. Last session with both of them tgt because tiffany will be moving to another shop...

As usual, only pm me if you are senior / have good rep and i'll share my list.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3353 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday i went to tpy and meet my friend at night after flying back.. feeling horny so texted miya and booked her.

Reached her shop and saw tiffany as well and i thought, fuck it why not so i took 4 hands LOL.

Massage and service was out of this world. Started with abit of teasing from miya as she sat behind in between my legs massaging the groin area while tiffany was on my back giving it a good rub (their massage was superb, almost comparable to vicky and amy BUT MORE CHIO!)

Around 45min into the massage action, tiffany asked if i wanted to have my ear cleaned (刺耳). Agreed and flipped over and it was where the action started.

They put an eye patch over me and tiffany started to clean my ear. Those who did 刺耳 before will know the shoikness of it. After digging my ear, comes the part where tiffany use the brush to tickle my ear while im blind folded still. While doing that, miya started her teasing from nipps to body to groin to asshole using her fingers and slowly moving to give me a sensual HJ softly. Im sure that happened for at least 10mins..

They then swap places while miya clean my other ear and tiffany continued the HJ for another 10mins. After miya was done with ear, she removed my blindfold and both of them pulled up their top and placed them beside my face fwahhhhh, ohh that perky c cup from miya and Bs from tiffany. Wished i had 4 hands and 2 mouth that point of time.

They then went on to lick my nipps together and each using one hand to give me a handjob for another 10mins before i blasted my 4 days collection. First stream shot so hard that landed on miya's face LOL, what a sight! She grunted jokingly and i told her if she allow cof sure fully packed all day... anyway, overshot by almost 30min but they didnt get me to add 30min. Phew.

Tipped them and left. Last session with both of them tgt because tiffany will be moving to another shop...

Bro - can share the damg for 4hands and GQ via PM. ? Thanks in adv.
Old 11-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Damage was 68 x2 + 1b3r x2
Old 11-07-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not normal. 😂
Old 11-07-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Normal? 🤣

She is sweet and cute. Maybe you need to make her feel ticklish first.
Old 11-07-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21004 / Power: 26
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you referring to Fx Zxx spa?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-07-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Are you referring to Fx Zxx spa?
yeah. chatting, but yet to visit her.
Old 11-07-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi can share ctc and dmg? Thanks!
Old 12-07-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Revisited Amy at ZK 1*5 again recently.

Overall I would say she’s one of the better ones out there for her price.
In terms of looks, attitude, figure, service i think she’s at least a 7/10 for all imo.

She has a new(?) co-worker now, but I don’t think it’s Ruby, any bros here care to share? Amy don’t wanna tell me say can only find her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1