The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I've been zapped for worse.

Want to up you but I think no need my miserable 3 points. The many "up threads" were and will be more than enough to put you in good stead *wink*
Old 08-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
This is y we don't deserve good thing. Must clap for him.
Hahaha, ya..I think for some, good things must be priced beyond our means than can be considered good.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Want to up you but I think no need my miserable 3 points. The many "up threads" were and will be more than enough to put you in good stead *wink*
Just points nia and can be earned easily through exchange.

At least our public transport system has improved by leaps and bounds over the past 6 months or so.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
white knight coming out, careful
Not sure why u kanna zap. Anyway, no money for points.
Upzzz you.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I've been zapped for worse.

Told u here got a lot of ghost accounts by okts one lah..

This thread should change its header title..

Whinning bitches!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Serious, I thought really is Mint come back.

She work in Guang dong palor so is well trained for both massage and sensual sia: most importantly is the age 99. Super nubile. In fact I told her she should be cat 110/120 with the level of looks and service
Wah bro, spare a thought for the community of cheongsters around leh.

If you like the service of the ML just go ahead and tip her heavily lah, she'll remember you more than your suggestion that she is worth a higher rate.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
youngchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slg Dora

Looks 8/10
Massage 4/10
Sensual 6/10
Hj (nth special)

Ask to collect money first due to bad prior experience.
Rtm:no
Old 09-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not sure how high your expectation.
I know seventh princess had been on a fitness regime. Was told she is quite tone now.
Need to visit her to see.
Might be an option.
Thank Bro for recommendation
Old 09-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Visited her during her last visit here.

Look for her again for this time again

Love her overall package. I am a butt person. Love her butt to the max.

Only sianx part is she on code red when visit.

Other things are above average. Face, figure and massage skills.

Her BBBJ has excellent suction. Not really for boobs lover, but excellent for butt lover.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, spare a thought for the community of cheongsters around leh.

If you like the service of the ML just go ahead and tip her heavily lah, she'll remember you more than your suggestion that she is worth a higher rate.
Will take note la. I just tip her for the good service on her first day. Doesn’t mean to ask her up the price. I am being zapped heavily for my truthful FR
Old 09-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will take note la. I just tip her for the good service on her first day. Doesn’t mean to ask her up the price. I am being zapped heavily for my truthful FR
Lol... your truthful FR is to ask ML to up her pricing? U okt ah!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
She still on code red today? Planning for a visit
Old 09-04-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am being zapped heavily for my truthful FR
Dude, I think you should not twist the situation la.

You were not zapped for your honest FR... You were zapped for putting Hos before Bros.

And I think that's a very justifiable reason to zap tbh. Not like most other zapping motives.

I reckon you're a good bloke but you did make a stupid mistake. Don't whine, take these zaps in the chin. Man up, live and learn, and keep contributing.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have been pushed into the red because of your slight oversight.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
She still on code red today? Planning for a visit
You got to ask her yourself, amigo....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1