The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 13-07-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlymonk View Post
I just finished my massage and lo and behold, I saw Lily! Didn't manage to to say hi to her as she was chatting animatedly with another customer in the room. Is she back for good?
Bro can share the contact of Lily? Hahaha tempted to try . Tks and up ur pts !
Old 13-07-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnshiok View Post
Moxyrosy formerly from tpy - anyone tried?
Where is she now? ..
Old 13-07-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=friendlymonk;23508510]I just finished my massage and lo and behold, I saw Lily! Didn't manage to to say hi to her as she was chatting animatedly with another customer in the room. Is she back for good?[/QUOT

Lily? She good?
Old 13-07-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Yesterday i went to tpy and meet my friend at night after flying back.. feeling horny so texted miya and booked her.

Reached her shop and saw tiffany as well and i thought, fuck it why not so i took 4 hands LOL.

Massage and service was out of this world. Started with abit of teasing from miya as she sat behind in between my legs massaging the groin area while tiffany was on my back giving it a good rub (their massage was superb, almost comparable to vicky and amy BUT MORE CHIO!)

Around 45min into the massage action, tiffany asked if i wanted to have my ear cleaned (刺耳). Agreed and flipped over and it was where the action started.

They put an eye patch over me and tiffany started to clean my ear. Those who did 刺耳 before will know the shoikness of it. After digging my ear, comes the part where tiffany use the brush to tickle my ear while im blind folded still. While doing that, miya started her teasing from nipps to body to groin to asshole using her fingers and slowly moving to give me a sensual HJ softly. Im sure that happened for at least 10mins..

They then swap places while miya clean my other ear and tiffany continued the HJ for another 10mins. After miya was done with ear, she removed my blindfold and both of them pulled up their top and placed them beside my face fwahhhhh, ohh that perky c cup from miya and Bs from tiffany. Wished i had 4 hands and 2 mouth that point of time.

They then went on to lick my nipps together and each using one hand to give me a handjob for another 10mins before i blasted my 4 days collection. First stream shot so hard that landed on miya's face LOL, what a sight! She grunted jokingly and i told her if she allow cof sure fully packed all day... anyway, overshot by almost 30min but they didnt get me to add 30min. Phew.

Tipped them and left. Last session with both of them tgt because tiffany will be moving to another shop...

As usual, only pm me if you are senior / have good rep and i'll share my list.
Wooooooo pmed bro
Old 13-07-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Revisited Amy at ZK 1*5 again recently.

Overall I would say she’s one of the better ones out there for her price.
In terms of looks, attitude, figure, service i think she’s at least a 7/10 for all imo.

She has a new(?) co-worker now, but I don’t think it’s Ruby, any bros here care to share? Amy don’t wanna tell me say can only find her
The turnover is pretty high there. Amy seems to be the one who has remained there for such a long time. Ruby left long time ago and moved to Jurong East.
Old 13-07-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veason03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday i went to tpy and meet my friend at night after flying back.. feeling horny so texted miya and booked her.

Reached her shop and saw tiffany as well and i thought, fuck it why not so i took 4 hands LOL.

Massage and service was out of this world. Started with abit of teasing from miya as she sat behind in between my legs massaging the groin area while tiffany was on my back giving it a good rub (their massage was superb, almost comparable to vicky and amy BUT MORE CHIO!)

Around 45min into the massage action, tiffany asked if i wanted to have my ear cleaned (刺耳). Agreed and flipped over and it was where the action started.

They put an eye patch over me and tiffany started to clean my ear. Those who did 刺耳 before will know the shoikness of it. After digging my ear, comes the part where tiffany use the brush to tickle my ear while im blind folded still. While doing that, miya started her teasing from nipps to body to groin to asshole using her fingers and slowly moving to give me a sensual HJ softly. Im sure that happened for at least 10mins..

They then swap places while miya clean my other ear and tiffany continued the HJ for another 10mins. After miya was done with ear, she removed my blindfold and both of them pulled up their top and placed them beside my face fwahhhhh, ohh that perky c cup from miya and Bs from tiffany. Wished i had 4 hands and 2 mouth that point of time.

They then went on to lick my nipps together and each using one hand to give me a handjob for another 10mins before i blasted my 4 days collection. First stream shot so hard that landed on miya's face LOL, what a sight! She grunted jokingly and i told her if she allow cof sure fully packed all day... anyway, overshot by almost 30min but they didnt get me to add 30min. Phew.

Tipped them and left. Last session with both of them tgt because tiffany will be moving to another shop...

Bro, can share the ctc? Thanks
Old 13-07-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veason03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Revisited Amy at ZK 1*5 again recently.

Overall I would say she’s one of the better ones out there for her price.
In terms of looks, attitude, figure, service i think she’s at least a 7/10 for all imo.

She has a new(?) co-worker now, but I don’t think it’s Ruby, any bros here care to share? Amy don’t wanna tell me say can only find her
Can share? Thanks
Old 14-07-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 4
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Bro can share the contact of Lily? Hahaha tempted to try . Tks and up ur pts !
Thanks bro! Just replied you. Paiseh. I don't login everyday.
Old 14-07-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster (A)

kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Those who PMed, tiffany is no longer in tpy.. she's at lavender now. Also can 4 hands with other girls..
Old 14-07-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Those who PMed, tiffany is no longer in tpy.. she's at lavender now. Also can 4 hands with other girls..
(A) is for Advertiser right bro? You advertise which spa? You mean as Advertiser can go all the threads to advertise your spa hah?
Old 14-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
(A) is for Advertiser right bro? You advertise which spa? You mean as Advertiser can go all the threads to advertise your spa hah?
Tiffany Is at wyn now so must let people know mah.
Old 14-07-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 19
chobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to behold

Visited this place at 18x Toa Payoh Central.

Opted for 1b2r for 1hr oil massage. Normal massage is 1b1r. The massage was pretty solid but the happy ending with roaming was pricey at 2b.
Tried to negotiate down but she wouldn't bulge.

But the release was pretty good with her whispering to you, moaning and dirty talking. Chatty and accommodating ML.

RTM: only if I cannot find a better one at a cheaper price point
Old 15-07-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After waiting for almost 2 months, ML coco is back at Blk 18*. She still provide the hard massage @ $50 for 1 hr.

Looks: 7. Quite pretty
Body: 7.5 nice body with b-c cup boobs
Svc: 8 bbbj with cim.
RTM: yes. Too bad she is on code red. Else can go for full Svc.

Standard rates apply for happy ending.
HJ (1B) bbbj (2B) fj (3B)
Old 15-07-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3488 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo View Post
Visited this place at 18x Toa Payoh Central.

Opted for 1b2r for 1hr oil massage. Normal massage is 1b1r. The massage was pretty solid but the happy ending with roaming was pricey at 2b.
Tried to negotiate down but she wouldn't bulge.

But the release was pretty good with her whispering to you, moaning and dirty talking. Chatty and accommodating ML.

RTM: only if I cannot find a better one at a cheaper price point
2B for Hj is on a steep side. Thanks for sharing ur experience here with us.
Old 15-07-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 7
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited CC so called CIM queen at 1*5 today. Looks prettier than photo like around mid 20. Boobs B natural.
Very chatty and cheerful. Massage skill not bad but lack of strength. Entrance fee 60 for oil massage. 2B for powerful CIM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1