The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

She later complained abt weird feeling in her throat and drank plenty of water. Haha
Old 20-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sweatcari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!
Old 21-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Aphael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here is the black car at bb nature park earlier on?
I was in the car that Winded window down with action.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Coconuti is Cool - loads of Potential

camping for more
Old 21-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at ecp on sat night n saw many couples enjoying on their benches. wow wad a sight! until i saw one uncle n aunty standing at the rocky area kissing n hugging.
Old 21-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hehe I just did with my girl at one handicap toilet in a polytechnic in the north lol. Damn exciting as students leaving classrooms will walk pass one lol
Old 21-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Hehe I just did with my girl at one handicap toilet in a polytechnic in the north lol. Damn exciting as students leaving classrooms will walk pass one lol
RP rite? haha
Old 22-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My fb and i just found a secluded place at pasir ris farmway. While i am fingering her now, we thought of exploring the idea of a car swing here. Any couples who is interested can pm me, we can park side by side and fuck our own partner then if everyone's comfortable then we can swap partners.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Karai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 24-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Found this thread. Here is my contribution. A real story with my wife. It happened when we were newly weds and the kids have not come on board yet. We were both staying alone in a exec condo in Jurong West then. One night around 1am, we were horny. I suggested outdoor sex. She agreed.

Before we left our apartment, I told her I wanted something exciting - I told her to go out in only a towel, nothing underneath. She was aghast. I reasoned with her there will not be anyone around at that hour on a weeknight. She reluctantly agreed. So off came her panty and pyjamas. She doesnt wear a bra at home. I found the smallest towel we had. Well, actually I prepared one for an occasion like this. Don't we all have our tricks. LoL. The towel was old too so it had some torn frills. She wrapped the small towel around her body. It barely went around her body once. It was so short that it just covered her bums. When she moved, the lower half of the towel opened easily, revealing her pussy. She gave me the very unhappy look.

With that, we sneaked out of our main door. I locked it behind us. Entered the lift and went down. She looked gorgeous in only a towel. So vulnerable. So sexy.

"Basement?!!" she exclaimed. We have had midnight sex around the condo so she thought we were doing it within our condo compound.

"Yes, basement to the car" I replied. 

She stared into my eyes looking horrified. Wearing a small towel only around our condo compound was already daring enough. If caught, she could pretend she was heading to the swimming pool. Wearing a small towel only OUTSIDE our compound was something else!

Before she could react the lift door opened. No one. She walked out calmly in her small towel. We got into the car and drove by the guardhouse. The guards werent looking. Everything went on smoothly.

In the car, I could tell she felt relieved having made it that far. I slid my fingers into her pussy and put my other hand onto the steering wheel. My wife is the sort that you need to get her wet in order that she agrees to all other requests. A few strokes of my fingers and she was already wet. When I reached a traffic junction, I pulled off her towel leaving her totally naked. She protested weakly. But I had the upper hand, or fingers so she left it as that. She sat naked in my car letting me finger her wet pussy. It was a challenge to drive straight. We passed several cars. Not sure if they saw her naked. The street lights were not that bright. If any driver glanced our way, they can probably see her naked C cups. But not her naked bottom.

I drove towards a hill top park in Jurong West....
Old 24-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

It was around 1.30am when we arrived at the hill top park. At the top of the hill was a pagoda. The carpark connected directly to the park. After I parked my car, there was a bench 3 metres in front of my car, partially covered by a tree. We chose that bench.

There were only 2-3 empty cars in the entire carpark. I returned her the small towel and encouraged her to go out in it. It took less effort because she was already high from all the fingering.

She wrapped the towel around her body and we made our way to the bench. No one was around. There, we smooched and fondled. Now, having your partner dressed only in a towel makes park-smooching so much more convenient. In one move of the hand, I could cup her breast and sqeeze her nipples. In another, my fingers were inside her pussy. No clothes to fumble over. I rotated between her nipples and pussy. She was very aroused. Soon, we were working towards her first cum.

The thing about woman is you cannot let her cum else she loses interest. So when she got high, I stopped. Then I demanded she removed her towel. No quarrels this time. She pulled it off in an instant and threw it as far as she could. As long as I kept my fingers inside her, she obeyed like a slave.

So she sat naked on a stone bench in the park locked in embrace with me. We kissed while I continued to finger her.

I couldnt tell who was enjoying it more. She being fingered or me enjoying my very naked wife in a public place. I decided I had to make the most use of it.

I stopped fingering again.

"Lets take a walk" I said.

"Huh??" came the reply.

She protested. I insisted. I teased her pussy again with my fingers....and won the battle of wills. We got up.

Standing naked, she clasped my hand tightly. I could tell she was frightened. We took our first steps holding hands. She made no attempts to cover herself with her other hand.

This walk, to me was more memorable than our wedding aisle walk. I mean, holding hands and walking with my naked wife in public sure took excitment to the next level. Every step was heart pounding. She tried pretending it was normal.....except that she was walking in a park with no clothes on......
Old 24-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Papsica09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy the clips. Thanks
Old 24-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

After the first few steps, the other steps got briskier. I changed positions a few time. I wrapped my arm around her bare shoulders and squeezed her nipples while we walked. Then, I slipped a few fingers inside her pussy. Eventually, one hand went around her naked bum and a finger poked inside her ass while she walked. Everywhere was so accessible when she is naked! She was still very tensed. To assure her, we stopped to cuddle and kiss. Then one of my hand drifted away to cup her breast while the other hand went inside her pussy again. Basically, she was molested at every possible part.

It was a magnificent moment. For those who have not walked with your naked spouse in a park, I recommend you try it at least once in your life. Words cannot fully describe the feeling. It felt sensuous and sexy, yet thrilling and scary. You want it to continue and you want it to end at the same time. She with not a shred of clothes on, me fully clothed. She defenceless. Me dominating. I could do anything I wanted with her. Show her naked body to anyone I wanted. She was like a toy at my disposal.

We walked a good 10 minutes. No one said a thing. Many thoughts race through my mind. What if a group of blanga jump out of nowhere, overpower me and raped her? What if someone was looking from behind a tree. Her naked C cups and wet pussy were in full display. On any other normal day, it would have been covered with a top and bra. That moment, neither were on. Not even panties. What if someone we knew saw her? It will be so awkward and embarrassing. What if a policeman was to see us instead and arrest her, does she have to go a police station in the nude?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind us! There were people in the park at 2am?!
Old 24-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

wow...walk around park fully naked?

The furthest i have tried was walking topless on the beach at night
Old 24-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
For those who have not walked with your naked spouse in a park, I recommend you try it at least once in your life. !
Bro, I shall award you with steel balls and your SO with steel boobies.. Is hard to find your SO to do this~~~

Salute~~~~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1