The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 23-08-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Before I go into the FR proper, from the current climate here better clarify some things.
My account is new cos I can't remember my old account's password. Last time noob so registered with my ex company's email. After I left the company I don't have access to it anymore. Hence ican't reset my old account's password. Been here since laserbabes,Pacific stars era. Took a long break from chionging. Just came back a few months ago. So I'm definitely not some clone account.

And because it's new account i had quite a bit of trouble getting stables to accept my bookings. 1st one to accept was lovers fortress which is gone now. 2nd was Mansion. And from my 2 experiences with mansion , there's no bait and switch. But of cos actual looks need to discount. Let's be realistic, even normal people use beautify function on phone. What more FL?

3rd was Seduction. Due to several factors. As i was on course, timing, location and girl must align for the booking to happen.

FR for Jessie (Seduction) 45mins session

Location: Quite a distance from parking. Was caught up in a bit of traffic so was walking fast. Plus took a wrong turn so got a bit panic as was slightly late. End up reached there dripping wet from sweat.

Looks: Very close to pics. I'd say 90%. Slim petite body with sharp facial features.

Boobs: B+ max. Natural. Sharp nipples.

Shower: Sop. Takes great care to wash little bro and ass. Washed my face and hairline cos I was sweating still. And before we went toilet for shower she adjusted the aircon colder for me. So sweet.

Go back room will help dry me with towel. She commented the towel too small. I told her it's because I'm too fat. We both laughed and that broke the ice.

Catbath: no. Cos of my sweatiness, took more time in shower. So she went straight to bbbj. That's after setting me down nicely in bed and asking if I'm comfy.

Bbbj: slow and sensual. Not much suction. But she knows where to twirl her tongue at the right spots. Got hard in super quick time.

Painting/ frenching/ fingering: not aggressive frenching. Won't reject if you initiate. Super responsive to painting. Fingering I didn't try cos I forgot to cut my nails. But she never reject when i rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers.

FJ: I scared not enough time so go for my favourite position, missionary. She was wet already so no ky gel. But she's damn tight and I had a little trouble penetrating her. Before i Could suggest to her to use ky gel she reached down and grabbed my cock and pushed it into her ussy. Could feel the pop upon entry. Thankfully she was wet. Started pumping her and she was moaning away. Then finished in doggy. The view doggy was just magnificent. Rested a while since it was 1 shot session. Very chatty girl. Tried to teach me some thai but I catch no ball. Haha. Time nearly up and she asked me want to shower. I said ok, turned around to grab tissue to remove condom. Wipe my cock but no condom. Then she asked what i looking for. I told her condom. She said she already took out and throw. Since when sia?!!? She laughed super hard. Sibei paiseh lah.

GFE: Gao gao. From the moment she open the door till she see you out is like real girlfriend. Bros who want petite girl with chio face And super gfe don't miss her. Not for boob lovers though.

Please cater time for walking to location. It's not funny in this bloody weather.

Rtf: yes. Definitely. She told me 45mins too short. I was rushing off. Else I'd have extended. Sainz...

Edit cos forgot okt:
Okt was friendly and responsive. Clear in instructions. In hindsight he did warn me about difficulty in finding the place. Is my fault for ignoring his advice to use Google maps. Very steady okt.

Last edited by concerned1883; 23-08-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggundam123 View Post
Booked Jay from Slut Dungeon OKT.

First time having super bad experiences with OKT.
I try booking at 8:45AM.
First no discount then want to book her at 8pm. OKT said only 7:00pm or 8:30pm.
Chose 8:30pm and took cab all the way there and arrived at 8:15pm.

Texted OKT I arrived early but I am ok to wait. Ended up waiting until 8:47pm then the lady come down to pick me up. Jay told me she super tired and due to not enough sleep. I Asked the OKT can I start the session by 8:45pm since the lady late by 17 mins. OKT said she already have customer at 10pm and cannot and asked me immediately if I too anal better cancel. I super tulan. I arrived 15 mins early and your lady 17 mins late and u still say I anal and better cancel and even tell me won't accept my booking to her in future anymore.

throughout my 4 years chionging experience, first time encounter such a rude OKT. His side fault still say I am anal. Other OKTs that I tried all always compensate back the timing.

Reason I book Jay is because her best friend ask me to come support her. But having such a rude OKT it's really tough to help.
Really meh? I book with them OKT quite steady leh... not like you say like that... u kenna clone OKT isit? Must be careful ah... these days alot of clone OKT around... actually these days smlj also got clone one...
Old 23-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggundam123 View Post
Booked Jay from Slut Dungeon OKT.

First time having super bad experiences with OKT.
I try booking at 8:45AM.
First no discount then want to book her at 8pm. OKT said only 7:00pm or 8:30pm.
Chose 8:30pm and took cab all the way there and arrived at 8:15pm.

Texted OKT I arrived early but I am ok to wait. Ended up waiting until 8:47pm then the lady come down to pick me up. Jay told me she super tired and due to not enough sleep. I Asked the OKT can I start the session by 8:45pm since the lady late by 17 mins. OKT said she already have customer at 10pm and cannot and asked me immediately if I too anal better cancel. I super tulan. I arrived 15 mins early and your lady 17 mins late and u still say I anal and better cancel and even tell me won't accept my booking to her in future anymore.

throughout my 4 years chionging experience, first time encounter such a rude OKT. His side fault still say I am anal. Other OKTs that I tried all always compensate back the timing.

Reason I book Jay is because her best friend ask me to come support her. But having such a rude OKT it's really tough to help.
Strange, SD has always been professional to me...

Also...if Jay needs support then the other FLs all need divine intervention to save lol.

Who's her best friend btw?
Old 23-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
21st Sept 2019.
10pm, discreet, very clean towel, attached bathroom, clean & looked like a new moved in place THUMBS UP ❗❗👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
BEST TOP 3 BONKS EVER IN MY ENTIRE BONKING LIFE. GIRLFRIEND/FLING/WIFE/FL/FISH TANK ETC SHE JUST SIMPLY CHIONG UP IN MY TOP LIST, PLACING PARKED SWEE SWEE LIAO 🤓🤓
Who is she ????
🚀🚀 JAY 🚀🚀
SLUT DUNGEON

Powerful Jay.👏👏👏
After 2 shots done, brought her food earlier on & still have a bit time i asked her to eat.
( Leg jelly?? Not at all. Because i enjoyed so much with her. Little armies emptied for sure )
Very much likely able to have a rtf with her unless i am free for the next day & i know beforehand. Need to advance book her as she has been full slots since day 1 back sg working till now still full. She will be leaving in few days time, hahaha i am still scheduling my work to fill in sexxion slot with her. 😅😅😅

难得一见的,美女。
身材没话说,很棒。
现在想见,真难。
真是稀有,的宝。
☄☄ Hopefully i get my rtf ☄☄
Thanks Bro SD for the arrangement, fast reply & discreet arrangement. Rare gem indeed.
Indeed- she is truly a star.

The only fault I can find with her...is that she is way too popular so hard to find a slot!

All the best in getting your RTF slot.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Strange, SD has always been professional to me...

Also...if Jay needs support then the other FLs all need divine intervention to save lol.

Who's her best friend btw?
Divine intervention is definitely needed...to book a Jay slot lor🤣🤣🤣
Old 23-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
ricku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1/5
Kay from SS
A 1 week overdue forum for dear Bro SS.
OKT: 9/10 - Responsive and friendly as usual.

Looks: 8/10 - 80% close to the photos, but she is a pretty mild!

Boobs: 9/10 - C cup boobs. soft and nice to grab

Painting: 8/10 – no smell

BBBJ: 8/10 - Lots of tongue motion coupled with sucking. One of the better ones.

FJ: 9/10 - Started slow in missionary and picked up the pace after the feeling of intense. Came. She don’t let me slow down and keep using her legs to pull me deeper into her. Switched to doggy. She took the initiative and started moving back and forth, eventually finish in doggy. 2nd shot cmi cos too tired to move. Haha!

Overall, it was a nice session and went back satisfied. She is a very experienced FL from Korea. Almost half Korean I would say. Thanks bro SS!
Old 23-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5664 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (Mint from Emmanuelle)

Like to share this super cute xmm for all bros.

Name of the Girl: Mint
Stable where she from : Emmanuelle
Age 20

Photo taken live

This mint is super "Cute"

I 100% gave her 10/10 for her sweet looking , smile with dimples.
And she is short with Height of 1.55m

I gave 9 for body -She got those fair malay gal tone, like those local Sg minah tone.figure, with small B

I gave 9 for Gfe -Mint and I become like Girl friend and Boy friend type when we inside room.

9 for Cleaness of her room - Clean with fresh towels.

Her place is easily located by Taxi driver, or MRT.
Plenty of kopi shops with car parks nearby.

I gave 8.5 for showering together ( 3 times)

I gave her good painting as her pussy is clean shaved, and very tight too with my one finger going in slowly and out.

I gave her 9 for kissing -Deep kissing with tongue war.

I gave her 8.5 for her BBBJ, She did put effort on "sucking" my didi

I gave her 9.5 for Fj -Mint is kinda of SYT that every man just wan to make her yours.
Held her tight in my arms, and kissing with her while stroking my big didi in and out thur her wet wet tight hole. She almost worn out by my multiple strokings.( back stokes, free style, breast stoke....etc.. for illustration only..lolx). We did 2 FJ.

If you big guy, you can lift mint up and do the Dino style on her on the wall.

I rate my swimming lesson with mint a 9.5 , with high chance that I'm going to teach her another swimming, and high chance of over night swimming.

Kudos to Emmanulle for bringing in such super cute SYT.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
HORRIBLE experience from stable Xfactors. Booked Bell at 530pm today, OKT agreed and said FL got own room in a hotel at B area. I even informed OKT when I otw, he said ok.

When I reached I informed OKT, he then DID NOT REPLY MY MSG AND CALLS FOR 30 MINS. 30 mins later, say sorry phone lagged. Then ask me go get a 2 hour room for $30 bucks first then tell him the room number. WTF make me wait 30 mins, then previously say girl got room now ask my book own room?!?!

Guys please boycott this stable, never book any of their girls!
Any OKT say goto hotel pay $30 and get room for 2 hours dont do this. At best this is switch. Also dont hotel ask you for ID when booking room? siao.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arcturuz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Nikky from thaimodelclub?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...9#post19099459

Seems like the perfect thicc ass slut that I’d bang hard any day
Old 23-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturuz View Post
Anyone tried Nikky from thaimodelclub?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...9#post19099459

Seems like the perfect thicc ass slut that I’d bang hard any day
Hi bro,
No pics on their page.
How to see pics.
Tq
Old 23-08-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Divine intervention is definitely needed...to book a Jay slot lor🤣🤣🤣
Totally agreed- this one like booking popular michelin star restaurant already!
Old 23-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 6
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

took Chani from Galaxyxscorts

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=741399

Looks: Same as Pic . Grow on you. However, of the 3 girls here, she is one of the cutest.

Just like your school classmate. Shower is SOP. Once done, she started with a BBBJ. Not much suction, but pretty face beside window. Get hard easily. Inside the toom, she become angel. Damm chio.

Boobs: Natural 34B natural and very soft and very sensitive. i was serving her throughout and her facial expression is priceless. On 2nd FJ, i pin down her hands and use the tip of my tongue to attack her nipple. Can see she is dying from shiokness.

She is first time working here. No commercial feel. Just like bonking gf.

Pussy: Painted her once and she shiver and cum. Very tight.

FJ: We pumped, grind, french, pumped, grind french and i attack her sensitive spot. Ears. Both of us sweating in the end. Ok with any positions but i prefer missionary coz she is damm chio.. No KY used.

French: frenching non stop

GFE: She will keep hug n cuddle and make u feel comfortable

Overall RTF yes..

while walking out saw Bomi...think she gonna have supper with Chani after work..same like what other bros stated..Bomi was really the fair and japanese look...think will book her soon..hehe...
Old 23-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 6
EASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (Mint from Emmanuelle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Like to share this super cute xmm for all bros.

Name of the Girl: Mint
Stable where she from : Emmanuelle
Age 20

Photo taken live

This mint is super "Cute"

I 100% gave her 10/10 for her sweet looking , smile with dimples.
And she is short with Height of 1.55m

I gave 9 for body -She got those fair malay gal tone, like those local Sg minah tone.figure, with small B

I gave 9 for Gfe -Mint and I become like Girl friend and Boy friend type when we inside room.

9 for Cleaness of her room - Clean with fresh towels.

Her place is easily located by Taxi driver, or MRT.
Plenty of kopi shops with car parks nearby.

I gave 8.5 for showering together ( 3 times)

I gave her good painting as her pussy is clean shaved, and very tight too with my one finger going in slowly and out.

I gave her 9 for kissing -Deep kissing with tongue war.

I gave her 8.5 for her BBBJ, She did put effort on "sucking" my didi

I gave her 9.5 for Fj -Mint is kinda of SYT that every man just wan to make her yours.
Held her tight in my arms, and kissing with her while stroking my big didi in and out thur her wet wet tight hole. She almost worn out by my multiple strokings.( back stokes, free style, breast stoke....etc.. for illustration only..lolx). We did 2 FJ.

If you big guy, you can lift mint up and do the Dino style on her on the wall.

I rate my swimming lesson with mint a 9.5 , with high chance that I'm going to teach her another swimming, and high chance of over night swimming.

Kudos to Emmanulle for bringing in such super cute SYT.
I also wana to book her. Due to my timing, only Jenny was able to meet my schedule. Great Fr there.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 6
EASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond reputeEASADOA21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Fr on this Gal - Jenny
Not able to take live photo of her as she very shy.

So take the photo from website-http://www.eemmanuelle.com/

Jenny is very sweet looking like Poly student.
Not Mature for me,
Body like student type, she not tall.
Boobs nice Small B handful.
Catlick was ok with some kissing.
No tongue exchange.
She gave me BBBJ instead CAP BJ.
Her bbbj was Ok.
I have a good Fj with Jenny. 3 sex position. 2 shots done in less than 90mins.

I have no complaints for this stable or the girl ( Jenny)
Old 23-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finish a session with Jay from SD...the legendary 1. Bro who visiting her. Please bring foods for her...her house is lacking of foods.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1