The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My FR on the last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
think there's still lots of places and exciting stuffs many brudders dun know.
there's also a eating place for locals which cost only a mere 300B for a 6 course meal! i am actually lucky enough to find many cheap budget places with my fren over there. its the AMAZING THAILAND!
i miss hatyai already.
Looks HDY is very happening and have to make a return trip to HDY one of these days..300b for 6C is good deal. Normally go to the seafood joint that has a number name (opposite Sakura).
Though what I find lacking in HDY are pool bars/chicks (for poolster like me, hehe) during daytime which BKK has plenty of. I remember only "The Pub"opposite "Deep Blue (not sure of name)" Odeon has pool table.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Wha acmilan,all the places you mention are x one.Do not know if you can tahan places like Cintana!If you compare with places like CP4,PL.Then it is super run down ,dirty and small.Don't say i never say first hor!

The location is at the juction of Tanrattanakorn road and Sripoovanart road.If you are comeing out of Channivet area (Thaiarkarn road) you will always past by this area (Atami will be on your left and a few doors down is a 7-eleven and just a bit more down is a restaurant that says Malan Food)

Hope you can find the place but remember that place is very LC compared to the place that you are use to.

One more thing since you like places like S.C. then maybe you can check out a new place at Hatyai Asia hotel (seven floor is my memory is correct?Brudder Taurus can "help" me to remember?) they work like S.C. but the quality i saw there is not up to par.Did not ask the price but they should be around the same as S.C. or slighly cheaper.(only saw two WL when i went to view)

Hope this infomation is useful!
Thanks, bro....
Been to Asia Hotel b4...not sure if U R referring to KTV joint on 2nd floor, quality is poor. If U R not referring to KTV joint, I will have to check it out one of these days, hehe
Old 10-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
check the red wordings...
thanks, bro.
OK Noted 6th floor Asia Htl.... actually these gals from SC and this Asia Htl place mostly from BKK but up price to 5K but in BKK can get similar quality for 3K, hehe...
Old 10-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bugger... last trip u let go our aeroplane and went for some PRC mei mei... hehehe.... now next trip u must surely join us... planning on Yahoo Group leh... date already confirm for April... BTW, WTF is Kurupa
tat's wat i wanna hear bro !!! but shit !!! April... sounds like a china trip ....
hmm.... well... got to do some mad planning liao...
nobody wanna go in march? also need help in depositing gals bro.. our yahoo bros should know wat i mean... kekeke...
sigh... miss her again...

btw... last nite went to body massage (pattaya), found a bloody good gem... will fill in details in yahoo once i got a chance... took some pics too....
now i know wat kind of figure i like... bloody sextisfying...
Old 10-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
tat's wat i wanna hear bro !!! but shit !!! April... sounds like a china trip ....
nobody wanna go in march? also need help in depositing gals bro.. our yahoo bros should know wat i mean... kekeke...

btw... last nite went to body massage (pattaya), found a bloody good gem... will fill in details in yahoo once i got a chance... took some pics too....
March... can... u come to KL, I drive up wif u lorr... can ah!!! ??? I anytime also can go one... hehehehe... of course, better if week days then can use business as an excuse lorr ... Can wait to hear about your gem
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food

umm...I'm thinking march period. short trip 3 days like that. kekeke.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
KNN. TD... Ah Chin not enuf ah!!!! Ma Hai!!! I die die also cannot let u have her lorr... Taurus, when u coming to KL, bugger, u always chia us... paiseh lah... u come KL so I can chia u lah
no need to chia here chia there...as long as with good company enough liao..!
you dun let go of her..i also die die wun let TD have her too..kekeke
Old 10-02-2006, 05:16 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
thanks, bro.
OK Noted 6th floor Asia Htl.... actually these gals from SC and this Asia Htl place mostly from BKK but up price to 5K but in BKK can get similar quality for 3K, hehe...
dun worry can get the price lower for u..
Old 10-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
dun worry can get the price lower for u..
Short Term can ahh... hehehe... so I go to HDY in April and tackle Rain can arr ???

Old 10-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

short term definately can, they charge 1/2 the price for short term, as for Rain maybe April too late already coz so many bros going earlier.. hopefully she didn't kena kow by then la heheheheh
Old 11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
short term definately can, they charge 1/2 the price for short term, as for Rain maybe April too late already coz so many bros going earlier.. hopefully she didn't kena kow by then la heheheheh
Ma hai... u got problem wif me izzit... since April too late, then I take a drive up one of the weekends in March when I come back from CM lorr...

Old 11-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
klang_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.... just started new work n bz to login here.... anyway, wanna thanks to Bro Taurus75 aka tulan beng pic... (haha) for his compliments during our trip in Hatyai on 27/01-31/01....really appreciate that and if u do drop by in KL.... come to klang n bah kut teh meal on me....

Also appreciatiation to Bro KLK, DK aka GTM, TD aka CBM, Boinker and KLK fren which i had forgotten his name liao..... thanks for the guide during the trip... n i shall not forget this trip.... am not gonna write anything to put my hty trip as i think better leave to those senior bros to write....

Cheers and forever brotherhood~
Old 11-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ma hai... u got problem wif me izzit... since April too late, then I take a drive up one of the weekends in March when I come back from CM lorr...
kekekke no la March 2 GTM thinking of going what..Thai75 and Tirak99... then got competition for you already
Old 11-02-2006, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Short Term can ahh... hehehe... so I go to HDY in April and tackle Rain can arr ???
cannot...! kekeke
Old 11-02-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
hahaha.. i got her number liao. i will call my T-agent to spot her on everyday..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1