The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

another hardworking and no flair win for us! : )
5th place in the league! come on!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
congratulation to all Toffees for notching another impressive away win at Middlesbrough...
Thanks bro but it will be sweeter if Wigan can nick a point for Everton to close the gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
another hardworking and no flair win for us!
5th place in the league! come on!!!!!!!!!!
Top4 here we come!!
Old 03-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

great result at anfield this morning!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Thanks bro but it will be sweeter if Wigan can nick a point for Everton to close the gap.
bro, ur wish was granted...

a not very good performance by Toffees in the FA Cup against Oldham.
maybe Moyes wants to concentrate on the EPL...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 07-01-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro, ur wish was granted...

a not very good performance by Toffees in the FA Cup against Oldham.
maybe Moyes wants to concentrate on the EPL...
Cant hide my joy at the draw LOL.

Actually the side that faced Oldham wasnt that bad on paper. Half the team r internationals, so I think the team let the fans down. They probably undersestimated the task at hand and let the recent success got to their heads.

On a positive note, I hope this shock defeat will serve as a wakeup call for the seniors players to work even harder to get something out of this season.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
On a positive note, I hope this shock defeat will serve as a wakeup call for the seniors players to work even harder to get something out of this season.
mayb they can be more focus/wrk harder on the Semi against the blues this Wed...
and mayb higher standing position end of the season
Old 07-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
mayb they can be more focus/wrk harder on the Semi against the blues this Wed...
and mayb higher standing position end of the season

the team that faced oldham was almost the 1st team, in fact 1st team minus cahill n arteta?????
still great move by moyes , now that we are out of the FA cup.. seriously, we are never gng to win it
claiming the IMPOSSIBLE 4th place beats winning the FA cup for me.. ( honest )

Last edited by Garage1; 07-01-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: ...............
Old 08-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
mayb they can be more focus/wrk harder on
They BETTER work harder else Moyes will knock some heads on Wed...

Quote:
claiming the IMPOSSIBLE 4th place beats winning the FA cup for me..
I still recalled vividly the ectasy of claiming the 95 FA Cup. Still dreaming of claiming a 1st trophy in 12 years....
Old 08-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
They BETTER work harder else Moyes will knock some heads on Wed...

I still recalled vividly the ectasy of claiming the 95 FA Cup. Still dreaming of claiming a 1st trophy in 12 years....
330am tmr.. live on ch22..
league cup semi leg 1
everton vs chelsea...
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
330am tmr.. live on ch22..
league cup semi leg 1
everton vs chelsea...
Pienaar cant make it.....Arteta suspended....
hope Cahill n Gravenson can rise to the occasion or as for a draw in 1st leg.....
Old 10-01-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pienaar cant make it.....Arteta suspended....
hope Cahill n Gravenson can rise to the occasion or as for a draw in 1st leg.....
A lousy goal to concede to a 10 man Chelsea at the closing minutes!!! Blame Lescott!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
A lousy goal to concede to a 10 man Chelsea at the closing minutes!!! Blame Lescott!!

bros, again we see individual error, we can play against the top 4 but always making some silly mistake to cost the game..
Old 10-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Fernandes set to rejoin Everton...... cut from BBC

he is on loan again to us provided he pass his medical test...
Old 11-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
bros, again we see individual error, we can play against the top 4 but always making some silly mistake to cost the game..
We have a good 1st team to compete for a top4 finish but I believe the dearth of talent on the bench is creating complacency among the 1st teamers i.e. Lescott. We need fresh n good inputs in the transfer mkt to bolster our chances in the long run.

Quote:
Fernandes set to rejoin Everton...... cut from BBC
I have mixed feelings about this one. He ditched us at the 11th hour to join Valencia. The truth is he was using Toffees as a chip to negotiate with Valencia all along. His disrespect for Everton says alot of his character.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
We have a good 1st team to compete for a top4 finish but I believe the dearth of talent on the bench is creating complacency among the 1st teamers i.e. Lescott. We need fresh n good inputs in the transfer mkt to bolster our chances in the long run.

I have mixed feelings about this one. He ditched us at the 11th hour to join Valencia. The truth is he was using Toffees as a chip to negotiate with Valencia all along. His disrespect for Everton says alot of his character.

i rate van de meyde higher than fernandes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1