The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Areskhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-chen-massage/

Another review for xing chen,
Looks - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
BJ- 7/10

Very good service and gfe

Recommend bros to try and you will know the shiokness
Old 21-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She looks cute hor?
Why don't you try her?
Old 21-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Is Laura still around ? Can’t seem to find her on the website.
You are so.late to the party, bro... the goddess RTC liao
Old 21-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 21
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
You are so.late to the party, bro... the goddess RTC liao
Ah..... no wonder cannot find her anymore.

How’s Li Na then ?
Old 21-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Attracted by the services listed for her asking price, I tried this new lass:

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2896

Lookswise she is better looking in person, but not by a ton. The videos are fairly accurate representation.

She is VERY new to this line, which we all know can translate to very exciting session at times.. Unfortunately not the case here, well at least not for my session. A lot of things have to be prompted (even stripping the top and bra..), CBJ was performed but can tell she feels awkward, same for the sensual and HJ. It just takes the mood away.

Not blaming her as can tell she is settling into the "job" and she do have a nice bubbly character. But my advice is, try her in at least a month's time, now is teething period and no guarantee she can excel as I don't sense the willingness to please in her, unlike other greenhorns I tried in the past.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is Laura still around ? Can’t seem to find her on the website.
Haha …you disappear so long dancing, you are late for a few days, she RTC reached hometown wednesday, go her hometown to find her la

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 21-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 21
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Haha …you disappear so long dancing, you are late for a few days, she RTC reached hometown wednesday, go her hometown to find her la
Haha ! Missed the boat liao. Sian. Need to find others.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Missed one boat still got many boats behind let you to choose

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 21-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a feeling Laura will be back as it was too sudden.

Got this but i personally havent tested so dun really know her power
Advertise as juagen.
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/
Old 21-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Attracted by the services listed for her asking
( Click to show/hide )
price, I tried this new lass:

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2896

Lookswise she is better looking in person, but not by a ton. The videos are fairly accurate representation.

She is VERY new to this line, which we all know can translate to very exciting session at times.. Unfortunately not the case here, well at least not for my session. A lot of things have to be prompted (even stripping the top and bra..), CBJ was performed but can tell she feels awkward, same for the sensual and HJ. It just takes the mood away.

Not blaming her as can tell she is settling into the "job" and she do have a nice bubbly character. But my advice is, try her in at least a month's time, now is teething period and no guarantee she can excel as I don't sense the willingness to please in her, unlike other greenhorns I tried in the past.
check out that web saw this bei bei (1978) looks good but wechat indicate spa.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

what is the highest dmg/gifts/tips to unlock, how much are we willing to pay? i heard of $1000 before, i willing to pay $100 extra Max
Old 21-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
what is the highest dmg/gifts/tips to unlock, how much are we willing to pay? i heard of $1000 before, i willing to pay $100 extra Max
Normally unlock range between $50 - $100 depends on the ML, some lesser than $50 can also and depends on the ML too.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Normally unlock range between $50 - $100 depends on the ML, some lesser than $50 can also and depends on the ML too.
Some dun unlock cause after unlock you will not RTM.
Once no clinging feeling you will think of her that how KC work.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I have a feeling Laura will be back as it was too sudden.

Got this but i personally havent tested so dun really know her power
Advertise as juagen.
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/
I

Nah, not sudden at all. Her regular fans would be well aware of her impending departure before she left. She was on white card, after all. This also means she cannot come back to work here, unfortunately. My consolation is that we had great times together, and often. The memories are very sweet. She looks forward to a different life back home and deserves our blessings!
Old 21-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Some dun unlock cause after unlock you will not RTM.
Once no clinging feeling you will think of her that how KC work.
True too, alll depends on the chemistry with the ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1