The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyone knows how long was Laura on white card?
She was here for about 3.5 years ...
Old 21-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so next time if they offer u take-away foods, u know is from other customers. Most of the time those stuff u bring, they hardly consume, rather than wastage just offer to the next patron.
Ai La has this habit . Anyone knows if she plans to come back?
Old 21-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She was here for about 3.5 years ...
What the...

I thought my former regular was a long-term case for 2.5 years...

It must have sucked after a while not knowing when you can go home.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/
Look new, didn't see before and quite good looking. Anyone tried?
Old 21-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What the...

I thought my former regular was a long-term case for 2.5 years...

It must have sucked after a while not knowing when you can go home.
Not that long lah..

If you want to know the exact details you can ask her through WC..

Actually she doesn’t want to make her situation known to public, so let’s try to exercise a little discretion here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So those on white card once cleared they had to leave immd?

Can someone recommend a gd one like her. Gd service and juagen.

Is the 36E shi shi good? One bro did recommend before.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 19
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Report from another thread.

Tried my virgin ML today : https://www.sweetbabes.org/yiyi-080718

Just met yiyi today after surfing the forum, and communicate with her through Wechat.

Looks different from the picture,probably she didn't put on make-up or the picture was taken years ago, but it doesn't matte. She greeted me and we had a bit of small talk after my shower. Massage strength very good and really ease my body aches.
Sensual is way beyond words.

After the massage, she kindly ask what kind of package am i intending to, so i opted for HJ and BJ (for another extra $20sgd). She work on giving a boob fark before a BJ (capped).

Unfortunately i didn't unload myself as , maybe i am a sucker for frenching. (She only allows light kisses).

Looks : 7/10 (Different from picture,but still cute)
Massage : 9.5/10
HJ : 8/10
BJ (capped) : 8/10
Service : 8/10

Might engage with her again,but i shall see as there are more options to be explore. Furthermore, the session ended around 45 mins, so that was the only minus point

Last edited by LauJiao; 21-04-2019 at 01:15 PM.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
So those on white card once cleared they had to leave immd?
Some a few days' grace.

Some immediate like my regular.

Asked her to buy ticket home on the day itself.

Never had the chance to bid farewell...
Old 21-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Any bros know does Li Na shower together , massage in the nude ?
Good service and boobs if you are not looking for a slim one. She doesn't shower and I think her add lists semi-nude but I haven't had trouble taking her panties off. YMMV.

Enjoy!
Old 21-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Case in point is Ai La lor lol..

Dang I’m already starting to miss her presence..
What's that 1 element that makes it so unforgettable
Old 21-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 21
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Good service and boobs if you are not looking for a slim one. She doesn't shower and I think her add lists semi-nude but I haven't had trouble taking her panties off. YMMV.

Enjoy!
Haha ! The boobs is wad attracts me. And seems like got a couple of good reviews ard here
Old 21-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
What's that 1 element that makes it so unforgettable
Hard to put into words.. Perhaps she bears some similarities with my 初恋..

Anyway she holds a special place in my heart/memories, so do a few other ML that have left our shores..

With another page added to my book, I’ll look back on them with fond experiences and memories..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I

Nah, not sudden at all. Her regular fans would be well aware of her impending departure before she left. She was on white card, after all. This also means she cannot come back to work here, unfortunately. My consolation is that we had great times together, and often. The memories are very sweet. She looks forward to a different life back home and deserves our blessings!
white card mean she was caught b4 left?
Old 21-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got MR for these MLs?

Kelly
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=722166

Yoyo
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=715456

Cici (From North Korea??? Zhun bo... Wait Big Brother from the north jealous we steal their ger how)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=705420

I also late to the party

Just curious, normally u bros visit MLs what topics you all chat? About sinkapore or 'dirty'/tease talk?
Old 21-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Report from another thread.

Tried my virgin ML today : https://www.sweetbabes.org/yiyi-080718

Just met yiyi today after surfing the forum, and communicate with her through Wechat.

Looks different from the picture,probably she didn't put on make-up or the picture was taken years ago, but it doesn't matte. She greeted me and we had a bit of small talk after my shower. Massage strength very good and really ease my body aches.
Sensual is way beyond words.

After the massage, she kindly ask what kind of package am i intending to, so i opted for HJ and BJ (for another extra $20sgd). She work on giving a boob fark before a BJ (capped).

Unfortunately i didn't unload myself as , maybe i am a sucker for frenching. (She only allows light kisses).

Looks : 7/10 (Different from picture,but still cute)
Massage : 9.5/10
HJ : 8/10
BJ (capped) : 8/10
Service : 8/10

Might engage with her again,but i shall see as there are more options to be explore. Furthermore, the session ended around 45 mins, so that was the only minus point
Already mentioned few times before
Photo is fake
Google search the image it’ll show

Simi Lau jiao
You’re baiting Bros here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1