The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 14-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I have had a session with Keiko. She is a young woman but she is very good with her strap on. She will f@@k you over in different positions.

But I must agree with brother Doctor Sex that I do prefer an older domme who has got that bit of kinky experience within. Because you know after you have had your session with her, she has taught you something new!
And Sayako taught me a thing or two, a few weeks ago!
Old 14-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone managed to contact Ms Suniya? Not getting a response via email/sms.... Not sure what her charges are like, anyone knows?
Old 14-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
reallybear3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Mistress Pearl from the Oriental Domme and it was one of the best I ever had... I'm not so much into very hardcore beatings and bondage but mixture of them and occasional pleasure teasing

Although there were so many negative reports on how she is not picking up her phone and her tone in the phone, I went on and had a visit.
I have to agree with the other brother her tone does seem a little demeaning towards you at first when you give her a call but i doubt she seriously mean it. Anyway with regards to not picking up, she doesn't pick up or reply sms throughout the session, maybe that's the reason why bro is unable to contact her

Here's the FR:
Went to the location (Pretty discrete and quiet place which is what I like). A few guiding message and manage to reach the door step in which she greeted me in a sexy lingerie. I would give her
7/10 for her looks and her body and a +1 for the nice smile she has...

Had a short conversion with her and realized she hasn't been taking up customers as she is having a recurring fever and is feeling a little drowsy but she never shortchange me at all during the whole session.

We started with foot worship. Yes, she doesn't have the smoothest of legs but it is definitely good enough for me... Licking his foot and legs and occasional she would push her pussy towards my face and tease and tempt me into licking. Next was something different, was asked to fetch a tub of water and wash her legs using my mouth, it was a pleasuring experience which I enjoyed. She did push my head down into the water for like 3 seconds (Minor water torture play I guess) which was interesting.

Next was a dog training place in which she threw biscuits all over the living room (yup the whole house was empty when I was there so she was able to make use of the living room) and made me fetch and eat them. Next, was forced to take 2 big gulps of the water I had used to wash her feet. (Her foot wasn't dirty in the first place, so the water was still pretty clear and clean)

The next part was CBT and nipple torture. My hands and legs were bounded and was made to lie on the bed. She went on to whip and used pegs to clip onto my nipple and balls. We did a blindfold guessing game and when I guess it wrong, she would twist the peg inducing a huge pain. When I made too big of a sound, she would whip and twisted it harder till I learned my lesson. She went on and started nibbled and bite onto my nipples. It was painful but really sensual as well. Next was a trading game, in which I was allowed to pleasure her breast or pussy in exchange for a torture. I did 3 exchanges only as I really couldn't take the pain anymore...
I would say this portion was really creative and I enjoyed this part of my session the most..

Next, it was anal play when she used a dildo and ass fuck me for a good 5 minutes with occasional teasing of my cock. I had 1 minute to make my "brother" stand but it just didn't happen. She really made me learned from my mistake as she drive the dildo further in and ramp it in and out at a faster pace for a good 30 seconds. (It was a pretty clean and safe process as she made use of a condom as well as disposable gloves as she finger my ass wider)

Finally, she did an orgasm control where she would heighten me till the point of climax and stop. This was repeated for 5 times and I couldn't take it and released it. She wanted to make me suck up my semen but I apologise and said I am not comfortable with it and she let me off..

We ended our session there and I went to bathe and paid her with a little tip.
Will definitely return for another session soon. Hopefully she is better in health by then.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have had a few sessions with Sayako when she came to SG.

I had a session with her in January this year. Now I have had my share of mistresses but I have never had a domme pump so hard & intensively compared to Sayako. She is a tall woman & she literally f@@king pounded me big time

I had another session with her in May & she made me ride up & down on her strap on. She called me "a dirty little whore" & kept on slapping my buttocks & to ride faster.

Sayako is a very good mistress. Definitely professional. I also consider her as a friend as well. She is a good woman, but a highly perverted one as well when it matters!
Old 15-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the last time before mistress suniya comes over, she would send an email to her regulars. Hopefully this time she would do the same...really looking forward as she was my first mistress and till date, the best i have been with. Extremely professional and always assured a good session
Old 15-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Call this mistress today! End up just sensual massage! She claimed she did not know her info is on web-site. And she don't know about SM.

But her sensual massage is good!
Hi bro...how is this sensual massage like? will she be wearing stockings and massage you with her feet? or butt? or breasts?

Anyone knows any services like this? wanna give a try
Old 15-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
the last time before mistress suniya comes over, she would send an email to her regulars. Hopefully this time she would do the same...really looking forward as she was my first mistress and till date, the best i have been with. Extremely professional and always assured a good session
hi bro how much does she charge?
Old 15-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHackr View Post
Keiko was recently in town, so I decided to have a session with her. My first session with Keiko... so here goes part 1:

I arrive at her place 15 minutes early, so I SMS her. She says she will come down shortly, but only comes after the 15 minutes is up. I dunno if she made me wait on purpose, but she’s punctual... She looks lovelier than I imagined... she’s wearing a black T-shirt which shows off her back, and grey leggings which accentuates her long beautiful legs. Her nails are pretty as well. Black manicure and blue pedicure... divine!

We proceed up to her room and discuss some ground rules. As you might know, Keiko likes strapons... so we agree to try that. I’m a little apprehensive about this, but I came prepared… cleaned. Not convinced, she proceeds to enema me anyway. Her room has full-length windows, and I see several construction workers about 500 yards away... and wonder if they can see me naked. She also spanks me several times with a paddle. (Yikes!) I’m to count every stroke and thank her.

Then, it’s worship time... she’s wearing gladiator-style zipper heels (One of my favourites!). The heels are brand new! Keiko demands that I kiss and lick them clean... She slaps me when I fail to thank her. Satisfied with the heels, she requests that I free her feet. As I fumble with the zippers, she asks me to kiss her feet. Her feet are super clean and smelled heavenly sweet. I start kissing, first her feet… then her toes… her soles… and moving up her legs... but she quickly stops me, "Feet only!". She then plays with my lil' bro with one foot, and inserts the other foot into my mouth. Wah liao!

-continued in part 2-

Nice to see that Mistress Keiko is willing to do session @ her place, as I'm not fond of the idea of checking into a hotel. If I ever look her up, I'll be sure to ask if she is willing to do so..
Old 15-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
hi bro how much does she charge?
Last year my first session with her cost about $400 exclude room. Nowadays I think she charges slightly more but provides a room.
Old 15-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Last year my first session with her cost about $400 exclude room. Nowadays I think she charges slightly more but provides a room.
that is expensive for sure
Old 15-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
that is expensive for sure
In her early days 3-4 years ago it was alot less but she's grown in experience, got more equipment and is a whole lot smarter now.
She also just set up a spa and art gallery in Bangkok, probably with a boyfriend, and they need a lot of capital to make it profitable
Old 15-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally happy to see this thread back to normal. Very pleasure to read good written forum & sharing experience by our bros.

Thank you to all bros for their contribution.
Old 16-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Nice to see that Mistress Keiko is willing to do session @ her place, as I'm not fond of the idea of checking into a hotel. If I ever look her up, I'll be sure to ask if she is willing to do so..
Did he mean her house when he said 'her room'?
Old 16-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
That is terrible news about Mistress Tamaki.

Yes I had the pleasure of playing with her a few times in 2007 at La Siora.
She was one of the best. Not so much cruel, but very playful, accomodating, and out of session very very nice. She was also quite tall.
She also appeared in femdom videos by Kitagawa and other makers.
I remember she told me she was happily married at the time. Wonder what happened.
I totally agree. I go to Japan twice this year and play SM at La Siora. I come from Hong Kong. I play SM in Hong Kong and China before. Hong Kong and China’s Mistress can not to compare Japan Mistress. It is because Japan Mistress knows what you want and knows how to take you happy, happy and happy. If you ever go to Japan play SM, you will not go to others except you are rich (have unlimited money).Although go to Japan and play SM is expensive. I also want go to play again and again.
Old 16-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agree. I go to Japan twice this year and play SM at La Siora. I come from Hong Kong. I play SM in Hong Kong and China before. Hong Kong and China’s Mistress can not to compare Japan Mistress. It is because Japan Mistress knows what you want and knows how to take you happy, happy and happy. If you ever go to Japan play SM, you will not go to others except you are rich (have unlimited money).Although go to Japan and play SM is expensive. I also want go to play again and again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1