The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
Trevrep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrevrep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Can bro MaXx find out if Bei Bei used to work in 18 Sauna in Macau before?
Old 08-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet Young Thing

Counting down to my departure and back to fuck up americano land. I seize every single opportunity to go to Gaga land.

Went to L16H54A and damn ...so many waiting. Armed with a to do list in my Iphone4s, i decided i should try Happy in L20H60

Unfortunately , she is working and another brother is waiting in line so i decided to take OKT recommendation since she has just finished with a customer

Look: 8/10 - Not a big fan of SYT but i am actually quite attracted to her. Maybe it is her initiative. Once the room door is closed , she jumped on me and french me like i am her boyfriend back from the Iraq war.
Height /Size : Very very petite and big contrast from my 6ft frame. I reckon she is around 1.53~1.55
Body: 7.5/10 - Not tall and slightly fleshy which is what i like.
Boobs : 7/10 - Big A , Small B
Butt - IMHO her best asset as i am an ass man . I was eating her from her rear....
Catbath: DIdn't want her to do much as i enjoyed eating and fingering her
Pussy- I would prefer if she is cleanly shaved and bald. Not bushy but can get in the way sometimes
FInger fuck job : She is very tight even for my finger and she responded very well to my insertion. Please note that she does not allow everyone to do this. I was only able to do this after 20mins of savouring her pussy front and back
BBBJ: 7/10 Ordinary in my opinion and maybe i wasn't interested in getting service today
FJ: 9/10 - She is well lubricated after all the catbath i have given her. Else she is really not easy to penetrate. NOt surprise by the tightness due to her size
Nationality - Mongolian

No prize for guessing for the old bird . She is none other .......Katie

On my way out , i saw Angel and she gave me a CFM look and i almost wanted to go for another session but luckily she is already taken. Will be back for her and Happy.

A very day for me today.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevrep View Post
Can bro MaXx find out if Bei Bei used to work in 18 Sauna in Macau before?
beibei service soso only,no rtf for me
Old 08-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking MaXx has had a Fantabulous time with a Leggy Babe!!

MaXx has had a Fantabulous time with a Leggy Babe!!

WL Name - Bao Bao
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.67m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Used to be a KTV Hostess in ShenYang

Looks - 7.2/10

She has the typical oriental looks ... I like her sharp and high bridge-nose and her well shape lips ... She has long body-permed tress which she tinted it in Golden Brown color.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is slim and fair ... Smooth body complexion with two tattoos - One just above her tail bone and another one at her right ankle. She possesses slender and long legs.

Tits - 7.4/10

She possesses natural B cup frontal assets with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. They are definitely very nice to suck and lick.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10

She showered me with lots of GFE attention ... We were already in hot embracement and frenched passionately as if we have met a few times before almost immediately once we were in the heavenly room. No introduction required and everything happened swift and spontaneously. Awesome!I better not expound further in case you guys may flame me if you do not receive similar treatment ... Hahaha!

Shower - 7.2/10

She gave me a soapy and stimulating rub all over. She also gave me a deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched passionately again before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a very thorough cat-bath from back to front ... Quite stimulating indeed!

AR - 7/10

She would simply stuck her tongue into my arse-crack without flicking her tongue. I don't find her style of ARing stimulating although she spent quite sometime in this department. She would also gave me a HJ. I would prefer a sensuous caressing of my dick while ARing rather than HJ.

French Kiss - 7.7/10

We were engaged in a passionate and deep frenching ... She was in-sync with me most of the time ... ShiokadOoooo ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

She gave me a deep throated BBBJ. I don't really enjoy her BBBJ because I felt some teeth grinding ... However, I have given her some tips and am sure she will improve pretty fast ... BTW, she spent quite sometime in this department. Good effort on her part!

FJ - 7.5/10

She was tight down south ... Her pussy was good looking ... I therefore cannot resist myself from doing some muff diving on her ... We proceeded to doggie bonking when she was well lube up ... We then switched to cowgal ride before I climaxed in missionary ... It was an interesting bonk as we gel pretty well from a sexual standpoint ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

She is a very friendly, chatty and accomodating lass ... She never failed to discharge lots of GFE spark during my session with her ...

RTF - Will likely ... She is sexually very appealing to me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
beibei service soso only,no rtf for me
Brother, care to elaborate why Bei bei's svc soso onli? She did not speak frenchie to you? She did a quickie to you? She is luke warm to you? She nose in the air to you?

I rec'd u to try Chu Chu, Jia Jia, Xiao Man and Ella who are my favourites, you neber go wrong!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DoctorXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bonkers,

i'm a newbie for this webby and after reading so many bro FRs, i 'm obliged by all yr reports and decided to break my principles of not going to visit FLs and WLs. i'm quite picky for looks and body. Hoped my FRs helps....

1st stop - Jenny (1654a)
This lady has a slutty above average look. Although i 'm craving for SYTs with huge boobs but her skin colour is fair and attracts me and her boobs is nice. her trademark is put yr dick inbetween her legs and boobs and keep rubbing! very shiok.

Boobs : C Natural
Frenching: Very Passionate
GFE : tock gong!
overall: 9/10 ( But not my type )

2nd stop - jiaojiao (1649)
this girl is a gem and lick u like u lick yr icecream till u finished the whole cone! very accomodating, cheerful and abit Hentai (pervert) because she is very wild on the bed and ride u like jockey on top of the stable rushing to reach the end point!

Boobs : C Enhanced
Frenching: passionate
overall: 9/10

3rd stop: Miko (1654a)

ANgel falling down from the sky when i first looked at her and she was so beautiful and i kinda of feeling shy... Great body with pink nips and very service orientated. will not rush for time but alittle bit more quiet type of person. Maybe she is too tired, i waited for 2 hrs before i get to bonk her. Her customer is going non-stop. i just wondered how can all the ang pai service all the bros for the whole day ? quite tough for them to be all the time GFE and energetic.

Boobs : C / soft and nice booby
Frenching: light kissing but got tongue action
GFE : 7/10
overall: 8/10

4th Stop - Meihui (MH/美惠) (1654a)

This gem looks like Stephanie Sun and i think her bbbj is fucking Superb! OMG her looks is stunning to me! she blowed me till i have to tell her to stop because i'm ejecting anytime. Big Boobs but with just a little big nips. ( prefer small nips like miko ) Service orientated.

Boobs : C or D / soft and nice booby
Frenching: No only goodbye kiss
GFE : 7/10
overall: 7/10

5th stop - RTF Jiao Jiao (1649)

6th stop - Happy (2060)

this lady is a gorgeous SYT with nice looking tits! Very accommodating and chatty. She will service you from head to toe just like your longlost GF. We chatted non-stop. He boobs was so soft even softer than softtoy.

Boobs : C Natural
overall: 9/10

7th stop - Wei Wei (1649)

this lady just arrived not long ago ?? she is a average looking, nice gem and superb service! very accommodating and chatty girl. The disadvantage is that she has a scar in between her breast and heavy makeup. The advantage is when she start to serve you and she will notice how u react. if u keep still like dead fish, she will try all her means to satisfy u and make u moan in front of her!

Boobs : B Natural

8th stop - Apple (1809)

have been reading FRs to see this ang pai of GL that the OKT also said so. she is definitely a SYT with a chinadoll alike look (For me meihui/miko/xiaoman looks better). Very slow in performing/ not aggressive type. Is like a kind of slow music when u heard that make u steam! i can see that she is tired and wouldnt want to request for anything special. bonked her already and just let her rest under my shoulder to sleep. Although just had a normal experience with her but just try to sympathy her for her hard-work. she told me that she will be leaving in May.

Boobs : B Natural
Frenching: Never try
GFE : Normal

After the 8th bonks, then i realised that i have been addicted and hooked by the FRs that u all have posted. Sometimes i think U bros are damn good writers and know how to lure a man's heart rather than the WLs working in GL.

AND........ all my 8 bonkings happened in 2 weeks !!! and i realised that i have spent 8 x 150 = 1200 in 2 weeks for bonking sessions!! i just stop thinking of going back to GL, reading yr FRs from the start of the morning and guess my vit M for saving will be reduced. KUDOS BONKERs!

have to stop, save for my 8 bonking sessions again for next month
Old 11-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Brother, care to elaborate why Bei bei's svc soso onli? She did not speak frenchie to you? She did a quickie to you? She is luke warm to you? She nose in the air to you?

I rec'd u to try Chu Chu, Jia Jia, Xiao Man and Ella who are my favourites, you neber go wrong!
ya,no french,lukewarm,fj not responsive.ella tried few times but afterthat no rtf cos service level drop.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 25
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Lily (new girl, just 2 days in GL)
House: L1854
Look: Pretty, 8.5/10
Body: Slim type without any baby fat
Boobs: Small, A cup. Not airport type
Frenching/Kissing: Not allowed
Painting: Allowed
AR: Not try, so not sure
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (willing to change any position u requested)

any brother just want to bonk pretty girl, she shd be on yr list. But service wise, so-so only. Maybe still new, still not up to par in GL standard. Maybe Bro MP can teach her some skill include french lesson. Will only RTF her if she allow frenching in future.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

DoctorXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs
Today completed my 9th bonk. Charlie of the chocolate factory from 207.

Somehow today she was on her first day after a week off and has got family issue back home. I saw her FRs from yr bros, wrote that she is the queen for
207. I decided to check her out.

When she undressed, she acquires a Huge D upper assets and a tattoo of a fish on her left waist. Her service supposed to be top notch but due to mood swing, she wasn't performing her best and kept very quiet for the whole session. But I do admit that her Bbbj is good and sustain for at least a good 20mins of deep throat suction. When my dick become blue and black, she applied a little bit of kY on my bro, started stroking, twist and turn on the head n lick my nips simultaneously.

Out of a sudden I just stopped her because my bro's gonna vomit. She put on cd and wanted to start riding. In the end, we changed to missionary because my bro caused pain when she tried to input during riding stance. I unloaded.

She apologized to me before I left and said that she wasn't in a good mood due to family problems. I said I understand and we are humans and we feel. She was shocked and gave me a light peck on the face, telling me to come back ASAP and give me 2 x good one!

Name: Charlie from hubei/hunan i forgot!
Boobs: at least D , firm and hard. I just can't figure whether it's enhanced
GFE: supposed to be top notch but mood swing.
Overall:7/10 very SOP

Vit M really running due to the 9th bonk this month. Don't really know who zapped me, saying that I wrote a fake FR. Let the bonkers here justify ba.

Kudos !!!
Old 13-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Yi(2047)

first off a v big tku to jintakken!...had a wonderful time wif Jia Yi!...

for those who remember the ex-m'sian big boobs gems like Li Wen, Tong Tong n Bai Xue...well Jia Yi kinda reminds me of them...

Jia Yi is a Henan mm 22 yrs old 160 cm ht been in Gl for abt 1 wk now...facewise looks young n fresh, nice eyes n smile not pretty pretty but still ok looking kinda like an wu xia actress becuz she wears her hair wif a pony tail drawn tight...left hand has a tattoo...

body on the otherhand is what i crave for n desire...fresh young womanly sexy voluptuous smooth skin nice big ass for doggie...lovely pair of natural firm/soft boobs wif light brown tits, left side C right side D size 36(she proudly told me while cupping them!) probably best natural boobs in GL at the mo together wif Qiu Xiang...

svc level is v gd for a newbie becuz she has previous skin trade experience in HK...really knows how to use her lovely huge melons: great boob fuck n tit fuck...also nice feel of my soapy dick on her ass crack fm behind in the shower...bbbj is gd mix of slurp n suction, ar is k; fj is gd as she is accommodating n has stamina...best enjoyed doggie gently slapping her ass n squeezing those boobs fm behind turning her hand n frenching;spooning while squeezing her boobs n turning her her head frenching n cowgal first enjoying her boobs swaying naturally abt then squeezing them...damn bloody shiok!!...

gfe is also v high...must say think i clicked wif her v well fm the moment the door closed...exciting natural passionate frenching, nice moans...plus a fun bubbly personality n gd conversationalist...in fact enjoyed myself so much decided to extend the session...v rarely do i do this on a first call...which shows how much i enjoyed myself wif this mm...

Jia Yi is a must try for all boobs luvers n chaps who enjoy fresh young womanly bod feel wif gd sex n enjoyable high gfe level...confirmed GL ang pai gem in the making...enjoy!

kum sia once again to jintakken!
Old 13-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jia Yi(2047)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
first off a v big tku to jintakken!...had a wonderful time wif Jia Yi!...

for those who remember the ex-m'sian big boobs gems like Li Wen, Tong Tong n Bai Xue...well Jia Yi kinda reminds me of them...

Jia Yi is a Henan mm 22 yrs old 160 cm ht been in Gl for abt 1 wk now...facewise looks young n fresh, nice eyes n smile not pretty pretty but still ok looking kinda like an wu xia actress becuz she wears her hair wif a pony tail drawn tight...left hand has a tattoo...

body on the otherhand is what i crave for n desire...fresh young womanly sexy voluptuous smooth skin nice big ass for doggie...lovely pair of natural firm/soft boobs wif light brown tits, left side C right side D size 36(she proudly told me while cupping them!) probably best natural boobs in GL at the mo together wif Qiu Xiang...

svc level is v gd for a newbie becuz she has previous skin trade experience in HK...really knows how to use her lovely huge melons: great boob fuck n tit fuck...also nice feel of my soapy dick on her ass crack fm behind in the shower...bbbj is gd mix of slurp n suction, ar is k; fj is gd as she is accommodating n has stamina...best enjoyed doggie gently slapping her ass n squeezing those boobs fm behind turning her hand n frenching;spooning while squeezing her boobs n turning her her head frenching n cowgal first enjoying her boobs swaying naturally abt then squeezing them...damn bloody shiok!!...

gfe is also v high...must say think i clicked wif her v well fm the moment the door closed...exciting natural passionate frenching, nice moans...plus a fun bubbly personality n gd conversationalist...in fact enjoyed myself so much decided to extend the session...v rarely do i do this on a first call...which shows how much i enjoyed myself wif this mm...

Jia Yi is a must try for all boobs luvers n chaps who enjoy fresh young womanly bod feel wif gd sex n enjoyable high gfe level...confirmed GL ang pai gem in the making...enjoy!

kum sia once again to jintakken!
bro omnia, I second you in thanking jintakken for the recommendation.

Very nice indeed.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx bonked a Voluptuous Babe!!

MaXx Bonked a Voluptuous babe!!

WL Name - Jia Yi
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Misc Info - Prior experience as KTV Hostess

Looks - 7.3/10

She has very sharp & beautiful facial features - Nose, eyes, naturally long eyelashes and lips but her facial shape is too squarish & broad for a gal. She combed her hair upward and tied it up to exposed her high forehead that made her a little too mature for her age. I suggested to her to let her hair down and to cover the side of her face to soften her sharp jawline. This helps to create an illusion to make her face more narrow. Actually she is quite pretty ... She looks very good when viewed from the side angle only.

Bod - 6.9/10

She has pear shape body ... I don't quite like her bod as it is more toward the plumb side. However, she is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a tattoo on her left hand. I can see slight protruding tummy ... Perhaps one would call it baby fats.

Tits - 8.8/10

OMFG!! Amazing! Gigantic D cuppers! One of the biggest al naturale frontal assets one can find in the whole of GL150 cat. Perhaps QX from L2038 is the only one who can match her assets. Strangely, her right breast is a tad bigger than her left one. They are at least D cuppers and drooped a little due to gravity. She has light brown nipples. She is a must try for all titties lovers!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have a brief but highly strung romp on the bed before we undressed and proceeded to shower ... We teased each other like we met before.

Shower - 7.3/10

She gave me a brief body2body soapy massage which was not very professionally done. I gave her some tips to do a proper job ... She also lick my nipples and gave me a BBBJ. We frenched briefly before we towel dried ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a cat-bath from back to front ... Considered very good for a newbie ... However, she has room for improvement before she can reach the ang pai standard in this department.

French Kissing - 7.5/10

Passionate and not well connected ... If I RTF, I guess it would be even better ...

AR - 7.8/10

It was stimulatingly done but it would be better if she could lengthen the duration in this deparment a little. She would also caress my little member simultaneously. She would also lick my butts, scrotum and testicles ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. Her thrusting was of medium speed ... Not very sensuously done in my opinion ... I personally would prefer slow, steadily-smooth and sensuous BBBJ ... The good thing was, her BBBJ was a wet one!

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted several positions - cowgal ride, doggie bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault and missionary ... She was quite tight and moist downsouth ... We frenched deeply but not well connected while in missionary position ... When in cowgal and doggie positions, her enormous knockers were swinging violently but rhythmically left to right & vice versa ... Just like strong wave in high tide condition. An awesome sight to behold!

Attitude - 8/10

Great attitude for a newbie! However, I personally felt that the Ömph feeling is absence even thought it was an above-average performance on her part. Prolly not her fault as I myself cannot explain exactly in words. This is something manifested within me ... Either I have it or I don't ... Usually I would feel it during the session ... If I can feel it, I will RTF on that particular WL very soon.

Enjoy,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro MaXx , Jia Yi is from which house.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanonglee View Post
Bro MaXx , Jia Yi is from which house.
My bad, bro ... Here you are ...

WL Name - Jia Yi
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Prior experience as KTV Hostess

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Re: girls in 1654A
Battle of the SYT - Miko vs Xiao Xue- From the perspective of a man in his early 40s

It has been a while since i last RTF MIKO and i would say she is now trying harder to be GFE. More initiative and friendlier than before
As for Xiao Xue, she is no bad at all consider that she has just joined the league of the extraordinary working girls

Not going into much details since everyone fancy differet things. My criteria and preference has alway been womanly figure and service oriented. Frenching is one of the most important criteria for me.
So don't take my comment as the Bible since YMMV

Miko / XiaoXue
Look: 8.5 / 7
Miko certainly excel in her looks while i find XiaoXUe pleasant but more toward the GND type.

Body: 7/ 8
Xiaoxue is definitely more proportionate compared to Miko.SHe possess a young ladies body with tightness all over.Miko is too skinny for my liking.

Boobs : 8 / 8
Xiaoxue may be smaller in size but hers hangs naturally whereas Miko one is bigger at the base.Compared to her body proportion, i thought it is quite well matched. On the other hand, Miko's nipple is simply amazing..pinkish and so responsive.

Butt : 6 / 8
Biggest disappointment of Miko is her flat ass. It looks as if she hasn't been taking good care of herself. Obvious sign of lacking in exercise...not the bedding exercise. Xiao xue has a tight little ass which is not my favourite but it does appeal more to me compared to Miko

Pussy : 9 / 7
Miko has vey sparse hair and a very good looking pussy. It is extremely hard to resist and this is the type of pussy you can eat all day.Did anyone mentioned that it is slightly sweet. Xiaoxue has a clean shaven pussy and it may not be comparable to Miko but i find her getting wet very easily. Maybe she is still new?

Frenching : 6 / 8
You can tell that Miko is unwilling to French but due to Peer pressure, she has to subject herself to do this. Basically she will stick out her tongue and you hardly get contact with lip on lip. Xiao Xue on the other hand french me like lover and i feel it is more genuine and i certainly feel better

BBBJ: 7 / 8
Miko just doesn't seem to be able to hit my sensitive spot and i would classify it as so so. The kick comes rom getting a BBBJ from a SYT. Xiaoxue, being a newbie seem to be able to do it much better than Miko. Not the Jenny , JJ standard but i think she can catch up easily with the right training.

FJ: 7 / 7
Maybe i am too pampered by the commando but other than the tighter pussy, they are really there yet. I prefer woman who can take control when they are on top and having the abilities to sync with my tempo wheni am in control. JJ, Jenny and Ella have no issue in this area.

ENd of the day, it boils down to one's preference. On some days where you need a SYT, both will definitely fit the bill but if you are looking at hell of a good time, there are definitely better option in this house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1