The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=495208

this girl ke le from IF left a bitter taste in my mouth. she was on the phone most of the time.. the other times she simply piano massage for 15mins.

looks: 5/10 (similar to pics but bad complexion)
body: 6/10 (skinny no fat but very big areola and got scar at the belly)
rtm: no

i frequent IF girls quite alot and she is a real dissapointment in comparison
I was thinking after my commando MR on her that she may improve her service level after a while as she was still new... Seems that it has deteriorated even...

Hopefully our MR can "reach" to all the bros keen on visiting her...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 18-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=493719

Visited Joy. I have never been RTM to any ML. She is the only one I did RTM. This time better location and with attached clean bathroom.

Reached her place and asked me 1 or 2 hj. As usual I go for 2 hj. Bath alone and then she asked me relax on the bed and helped for 1st hj. I requested for topless with roaming a bit and released in 5 mins. Then she asked me which part of my body need more focus when massage too..she can really give hard massage, from neck to feet. Follow by hdly.. I think due to too tired, I was difficult to cum at 2nd hj.. She really tried hard and even let me worldwide roam awhile until I cum. She said her hand was tired. very hardworking girl. After that, quickly shower as I noticed slightly overshoot of time but she did not say anything. Then I left with a sextisfied man.

Location: it was raining and I worried might stuck in the rain while waiting. Surprisingly location is shelter all the way.
Look: 7.5 (still a syt look)
Body: 9 (very nice figure. Slim and boob size B +)
Massage: 8 (hard massage..I even got to request softer)
Hdly and hj: 7.5 ( skillful and gentle)
GFE: 7 ( Just maybe I was too quiet due to tiredness..she tried to break the ice)
Damage: 110 + tips

The only complain is the soap for shower. Should change it to shower gel...

Last edited by moving_rubber; 19-12-2014 at 07:21 AM.
Old 19-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Zeroing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
i did send sms again today
got a reply saying "hei hei" then never reply again =/

want to book her tomorrow.... try her ar and bbbj cim
Yes bro, hopefully she has recovered by than. I didn't write a MR on her but i think is already well said enough by other bro.
The only down side is not for boobs lover (small boobs).
Her special skill is really one of a kind , must try!(hard to find)
Her attitude is good too.
She love to sing during massage (given a nick of 按摩歌后. Lolx)
Do update of how ur experience k. Cheers!
Old 19-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
zoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didnt see any FR here for Elena so decided to share with you guys.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=497032

Overall pros and cons..

Look: 7/10 (decent looking, the picture's angle is great but actual face abit rounder)
Body: 7/10 (Decent body, not for boob lover, well kept bush)
Attitude/GFE: 10/10 (replied very fast, Very chatty, able to chat anything, will check with you on the strength, hold your hands, hug u, give you light pecks)
Massage: 6/10 (Can feel that she needs more training. Have the strength but alot of pressing u against the bed)
BBBJ/HJ: 8/10 (Not bad but still cannot compare to YY of the same stable. Lots of tongue action. Good suction. Not enough stamina)
Old 19-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 825 / Power: 11
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_rubber View Post
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=493719

Visited Joy. I have never been RTM to any ML. She is the only one I did RTM. This time better location and with attached clean bathroom.

Reached her place and asked me 1 or 2 hj. As usual I go for 2 hj. Bath alone and then she asked me relax on the bed and helped for 1st hj. I requested for topless with roaming a bit and released in 5 mins. Then she asked me which part of my body need more focus when massage too..she can really give hard massage, from neck to feet. Follow by hdly.. I think due to too tired, I was difficult to cum at 2nd hj.. She really tried hard and even let me worldwide roam awhile until I cum. She said her hand was tired. very hardworking girl. After that, quickly shower as I noticed slightly overshoot of time but she did not say anything. Then I left with a sextisfied man.

Location: it was raining and I worried might stuck in the rain while waiting. Surprisingly location is shelter all the way.
Look: 7.5 (still a syt look)
Body: 9 (very nice figure. Slim and boob size B +)
Massage: 8 (hard massage..I even got to request softer)
Hdly and hj: 7.5 ( skillful and gentle)
GFE: 7 ( Just maybe I was too quiet due to tiredness..she tried to break the ice)
Damage: 110 + tips

The only complain is the soap for shower. Should change it to shower gel...
Bro jus curious I have heard comments she looks very chio, on par or even better than Jia xin and that she got Eurasian look. Is it true?
Old 19-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Bro jus curious I have heard comments she looks very chio, on par or even better than Jia xin and that she got Eurasian look. Is it true?
Bro, chio or not is very subjective. If you find any syt look is chio then she is chio (I have not tried JX so can't compare). Of course I am also very particular about look. Personally I find her ok but not very chio...just above average.. she has sharp features, slim face and long hair.. Eurasian ..maybe because of make up.. the power is her body just nice to me and her attitude is good. perhaps you just give her a try and let me know whether better than JX.. hehe

Last edited by moving_rubber; 19-12-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old 19-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, chio or not is very subjective. If you find any syt look is chio then she is chio (I have not tried JX so can't compare). Of course I am also very particular about look. Personally I find her ok but not very chio and above average.. she has sharp features, slim face and long hair.. Eurasian ..maybe because of make up.. the power is her body just nice to me and her attitude is good. perhaps you just give her a try and let me know whether better than JX.. hehe
She is Fate previously at LTD?
Old 19-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is Fate previously at LTD?
I saw ppl commented on that ..so I tried to RTM and when door opened..Bingo!
Old 19-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, chio or not is very subjective. If you find any syt look is chio then she is chio (I have not tried JX so can't compare). Of course I am also very particular about look. Personally I find her ok but not very chio...just above average.. she has sharp features, slim face and long hair.. Eurasian ..maybe because of make up.. the power is her body just nice to me and her attitude is good. perhaps you just give her a try and let me know whether better than JX.. hehe
imho, I prefer her exotic eurasian looks. just my personal opinion
Old 19-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paperless12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was looking around the thread but couldn't find any fr on this girl. Anyway, saw her thread and thought of trying her and this is my true account of her.. Anyway, I am talking about xiaomi from bro bonkersroom...

Her thread is here,http://sbf.today/showthread....ghlight=xiaomi

Below is my fr on her :

Looks 8/10
Love her petite stature.. Cute face resembles those Taiwanese small sized singer.. Love it..

Figure 7/10
just nice especially the boobs with nice nipples

Massage 9/10
strength and skills just nice . putting great effort in massaging especially the head massage shiok.very relaxing

Jg/hj 8/10
Give 8 coz it's hard for me to cum when hj...but she made it good.. for me hj not rushing very accommodating.

Attitude 9/10
soft spoken tone.feel bad for coming at a late timing. Never showed any displeasing look and looking forward to serve customer.

Damage $100 + $20 tips

Definitely will rtm coz her massage and attitude really nice. Looking forward to next session already.
Old 19-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thorrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway, here to share an fr for xiaotao from br.. The big breast beauty..

http://sbf.today/showthread....hlight=xiaotao

Saw the report I think previously written by bro stiffness.. Always wanted to try.. Last week message her she not free.. But luckily managed to get a slot yesterday.. Haha..

Here's my humble report.

Name: Xiaotao

Looks: 8.5/10 ( my cup of tea, especially when she smile)

Boobs: D cup (fucking big and nice to play with.. Woots.)

Massage: 7/10 (Not too bad, accu-press massage)

HDLY: 8/10 (Wah lah, i tok im going to shoot soon, damn sensation)

Hj: 8/10 (her hj good.. Slutty looks plus playing with her boobs make me shoot in no time.. Haha)

Autoroaming: Yes. (topless, wee wee... nice tits... and protruding. nipples.... ask to lick... no problems, fondle softy and she likes it.)

GFE: 9/10 (she very sweet and soft. Love it and commented my dick very clean cos i shave)

RTM: 101% will. Opt for longer service and others.

Best all rounder ever met.... and NO RUSH!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Old 19-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday was my last massage session this year before long holiday leave. Shortlisted shenhua69's Amy and 小雪。

Amy never replied my sms for the past three weeks. This week is still the same. So no chance to meet her.

小雪has fast response. However she keep changing the time even the appointment was fixed. I got fly aeroplane by her finally when I was on my way to her.

Last session in 2014 turns out to be disappointed. Hope still got chance to meet them in 2015.

Really miss YF's girls, at least no worry on booking.
Old 19-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today keep raining.. all planning for wet weather program aka massage ? Looking thru pages trying to shortlist some ML..
Old 19-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Both are good looking.
I prefer Joy's younger exotic look, but click better with JX and simply love her slutty trash talk style.
Old 19-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoshi View Post
Didnt see any FR here for Elena so decided to share with you guys.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=497032

Overall pros and cons..

Look: 7/10 (decent looking, the picture's angle is great but actual face abit rounder)
Body: 7/10 (Decent body, not for boob lover, well kept bush)
Attitude/GFE: 10/10 (replied very fast, Very chatty, able to chat anything, will check with you on the strength, hold your hands, hug u, give you light pecks)
Massage: 6/10 (Can feel that she needs more training. Have the strength but alot of pressing u against the bed)
BBBJ/HJ: 8/10 (Not bad but still cannot compare to YY of the same stable. Lots of tongue action. Good suction. Not enough stamina)
can share YY contact can't seem to find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1