The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanza View Post
Ah to learn from a master. Too bad I'll miss you by a day.
Mai pen rai....there's always a next time...!
Old 07-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patng View Post

Unfortunately I had a really bad food poisoning on Friday and cant join him for more fun..
No wonder...
Old 07-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Had a die cock stand session last evening in BKK. Was with a few cheongsters to a local agogo bar. Saw 1 ok looking ger, asked her to sit with me... chatted, drank n finally, I invited her to my hotel to further our "relationship building", she agreed. The die cock stand situation popped up, she needed to bring her 2-3yrs old daughter to my room and have a family gathering. Nbzzz immediately sian.... Cheong so many yrs, this is the first time, mum n daughter to my room.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

gathering. Nbzzz immediately sian.... Cheong so many yrs, this is the first time, mum n daughter to my room.[/QUOTE]

Wow. you are really a lucky guy. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post

Wow. you are really a lucky guy. Cheers.
Ya buy 1 get 1 free...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya buy 1 get 1 free...
Wow, so fast get yourself a daughter and did she called you "Phaw".
Old 08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Wow, so fast get yourself a daughter and did she called you "Phaw".
Ya all ask the daughter to call me "phor"
Old 08-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah really planning for the next trip na? Don't mind paying more and now lomantic dinner? 555... watz your budget? Wat kinda of food? Oops! Kor tod na! Is da lomantic dinner for OC or tilak?
Ha... actually for OC lah. Since she give me a 4 day "work" visa on my own before joining me, must "zi dong" a bit lah. Air tix buy liao... bo bian... itch already. 555 Going on 15 Dec. This is the first time I will be there for one whole week. 3.5 days on my own, 3.5 days with OC.

Quote:
It going to shock him and or burn a big hole in his pocket..
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
mai bren lai ... he can always parachute down if the bill shock him ...
Bros ah... wah lau eh... u ask me go "holland" har?? But looking at the pix, really not bad. I also thinking of going for the river cruise. Bro ML dropped me a link for that place. Just dunno if very far from city area. Heard must make reservation, tio bo?

Quote:
Bro... wah... each time u go, u get something "new"

36 more days to go....
Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
at least, no one called you Uncle....... everyone called me Uncle... followed by ah pek..... cipek...
Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Bro... wah... each time u go, u get something "new" :
Guess my luck is down with puying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
at least, no one called you Uncle....... everyone called me Uncle... followed by ah pek..... cipek...
Wah lau... I dun want ppl to call me daddy. esp in agogo...
Old 08-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah lau... I dun want ppl to call me daddy. esp in agogo...
dont worry in agogo they call u BIG DADDY, PIMP DADDY, DADDY MAC...

u cant blame anyone but yourself for spanking half the syts in BKK n asking them who's your daddy?! hehehehe

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote from Bangkok Post dated 8/11/2009.

Confessions of an HIV-positive prostitute
Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK from 12-13nov?? am staying at amari watergate hotel, can meet up to cheong...
Old 08-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
onlyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i am actually in bkk now and wondering if any bros there going to catch the BPL games tonight? if you are not avail tonight, can let me know which pubs or bars i can catch it? appreciate the help.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555..so do you have any coming plan to Los or PP.??

Wouldn't be this year lah...Maybe mid of next

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1