The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Xiao Yan from L20H58

Look : 6.5/10 (Average looking)
Height: 160cm (approximately)
Body: 7.5/10 (white and smooth skin and nice figure)
Boobs :8.0/10 (C cup and small, pink cherry nipples)
Shower: 7.0/10 (catbath, BBBJ)
BBBJ: 7.0/10 (deep-throat style)
AR: 7.5/10 (sensual and stimulated)
FJ: 7.0/10 (responsive and natural wetness)
GFE :7.0/10
RTF: Yes
Old 20-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 16
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Yesterday went down to 1654A for my last bonk for year of the rabbit.
Pretty tight for a GL whore.
Attitude - 8/10.
Wah taikor, if I know u went gl yesterday... Should have joined u man... Was there also... Too bad, my cat 150 girl first Time chut pattern. It's time for me to write an fr Liao...

To everyone reading: my first time writing fr for cat 150.
Previously tried yoyo,xiao man,Ella 1654a
Dial chan 2001

Yesterday, went to another of my regular, bing bing from westerhout( cannot rem which house) it's called 常平一条龙.

Went for my rtf there bing bing,no 8, since all the angpai not around and I'm also a newbie in cat 150.

Had to wait for more than 1 our just to get her a slot at 12 with her.
Noticed another customer coming in slightly later than me. He immediately took up the 1am slot.

Waited and waited. Okt say 1120pm she will come back but in the end only came back just after 12am. No problem as I understand that sometimes okt may kena miscommunication.

No 1
Here she comes, 1202am, and she saw the other regular customer.
Okt told her straight that I was first in line before the regular customer.
She then said loudly to me " 你要快点渥"... in the hall.
Wah! As her rtf customer( at least 6-7 times) Liao, how can I not be embarrass?

Anybody who knows me in this forum will dare back me up that I don't write fake frs.

No2
To me, when she say that, I already turn off Liao.... But still, since I waited for so freaking long, I might as well bonk her.

On the way up to the room.she continued telling me. 要快一点渥...
Wah... She say this second time... Hot Liao...
Think her regular customer must be a real cash king...
Poor man like me only can afford 150 dollars.
How can a cheongster not be turn off? I waited more than 1 hr and paid up Liao then here u talk like that. How not to get Dulan?

No3
Went up to room.
快点脱,下面有大客在等我...

I told her. 我不可能很快的。。。。

She said... 别这样。。。

I fed up Liao, I know that the service will be a rush one Liao... So I told her off and left the room. Went straight down to the nice okt who returned my money 150 to me. Okt was apologetic, but he's a real nice guy who understands the situation.

From my 1 year of cheonging cat 150, I have never had such an experience even the angpais of cat 150 such as yoyo1654a and diaochan2001, will never give such attitude towards any customer.

I will still definitely go down to support this house, 常平一条龙but never this girl, bing bing , no 8 , sze chuan. Although she has a good body, but attitude wise really bad.
Like what she has said, " probably she has too many 大客" around.

Will try no1 and 16 from this house soon.

We pay to enjoy. Not to suffer.

Sorry bros if my fr is too long. Just wanna share my experience with you guys.

Sorry to all her supporters. MayBe I sway la.

Cheers,
Xxhf

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。

Last edited by 香香很烦; 20-01-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 20-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Followed my buddies down to GL before our dinner and night activities. They brought me to their regular house, Westerhout Road House 6.

Upon reaching and after the usual greetings, was served tea and settled in to enjoy the “view”. As I’ve not been to the legal GL scene for quite a while, told my friends to help suggest a good one for me. He suggested ET to the OKT and was told to wait for a while as she should be coming down soon. Apparently she had a guy who booked her for a couple of hours.

After a short wait, she came down. First impression was she is quite small in size, a bit meaty and face normal. The thought of rejecting crosses my mind but since my friends highly recommended her, so decided to go ahead. No great regrets about that decision. Although not a stunner but she makes up for it in terms of service and attitude.

Name: ET
Looks wise: 6 (Rather plain but her looks will grow on you)
Body: 6.5 (A bit meaty. Pink nips! And tattoo on her waist)
Catbath: Thorough, whole body covered
French: Allowed
69: Allowed. While blowing, she just switches to 69 without me asking for it
BBBJ: 7 (Good. Mixture of sensual licks plus aggressive deepthroat)
AR: I skip
FJ: 7.5 (Good. Playful gal)
RTF: Very likely but will like to try others first
Old 20-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down My Worst bonk of the Rabbit Year!

My Worst Bonk of the Rabbit Year!!

Well, I thought Nai Cha (retired from L2038) was my worst bonk this Rabbit year. To my aghast, my worst bonk was with a veteran from 2007! In fact this was my first RTF on her. At least Nai Cha still smile and joke with me and allowed me to kiss her lips (but of course no frenching). The first time I have had Charli was sometime early last year. Please read on if you are keen ... If not, you won't miss anything for sure.

WL Name -Charli
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - I guess she should be 26-27 now
Height - 1.62 m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L2007
Misc Info - Has been lurking around since a year plus ago. Considering her attitude, I think she should consider retire now!

Looks - 6.8/10

Very plain, seem like lack of sleep and she looked better when she first joined GL.

Bod - 7.3/10

Fair, smooth and no blemishes. She is neither slim nor plumb. She has perky butts. She has a little tummy fats but not so obvious.

Tits - 6.7/10

Silicon boosted C cup tits with nice looking pink nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - She ain't keen in this department!

She quickly ushered me to the bath room to shower before I can get into this department. What the fuck!

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action. Just a thorough scrub here and there!

Cat-Bath - 5.5/10

Nothing much to shout! Her performance was a far cry from the very first time I upped her. When she was performing a breast massage on my front, she prevent me to caress her bod! Damn it! She did lick my nipples but I can tell she was merely going thru' the motion. Double damper!

French Kissing - Not allowed!

No kissing allowed let alone french kiss! Triple dampener!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7/10

She was ok but lack variation and I can tell she was merely going thru the motion.

FJ - 5.5/10

Just before FJ, she applied generous amount KY lube on my dick. She then HJ and licked my nipples simultaneous. I know her trick was to make me cum faster during FJ. I told her sarcastically to stop the HJ. She then applied a generous amount of KY lube on her pussy before the FJ. I don't shiok at all! Damn it! Quadruple dampener!

Attitude - 5.5/10

This was by far the worst bonk I have ever had from a PRC WL who has been in GL for more than 6 months. I thought the retired Nai Cha was my worst. I did not expect a veteran like Charli would give me such mediocre session. OMFG! Perhaps she is having ROD mood or perhaps she has a few big regular mountains supporting her. I am not certain if I was the only who such mediocre service/treatment from her!

RTF - Hell no way!!

MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shwindogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys..newbie here. alright so quick question.

when you say block 1637 for example, what is the address? I've just come to sg and quite keen to check out the block!

trying to sort out the nice ones from all the reviews posted here but don't understand the homebase numbers...would really appreciate the help!
Old 21-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: My Worst bonk of the Rabbit Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Well, I thought Nai Cha (retired from L2038) was my worst bonk this Rabbit year. To my aghast, my worst bonk was with a veteran from 2007! In fact this was my first RTF on her................

WL Name -Charli
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L2007
Misc Info - Has been lurking around since a year plus ago. Considering her attitude, I think she should consider retire now!

RTF - Hell no way!!

MAXx
Wah lau, Maxy, first time I hear you scold "What the fuck!" in your FR.
Must be damn frustrating huh?

Actually I tried Charli on her first month in GL and neber RTF after tat.
I dun find her good at all. But she quite ang pai leh.

My session with her was onli slightly better than yours. Also frustrating.
Cannot kiss lips, cannot french, boobs so fake and hard, shower and BBBJ no life, juz go thru the motion.

I also cannot understand why she so ang pai leh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: My Worst bonk of the Rabbit Year!

Quote:

WL Name -Charli
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L2007

RTF - Hell no way!!

MAXx
Haha, Bro MaXx, when life gives you lemons, give it a good squeeze
Wishing you 'Kung Hei Fatt Choy' and many happy bonks in the Dragon Year!
Old 21-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Haha, Bro MaXx, when life gives you lemons, give it a good squeeze
Wishing you 'Kung Hei Fatt Choy' and many happy bonks in the Dragon Year!
Bro Maxx, felt sorry u had such a bad bonk. Never seen an outburst from u before, n most of your FR has been kind to most girls. Well I really believe in chemistry n situation then.

i have tried Charlie 3 times in GL, twice in her earlier part and once recently. She has the looks which suits me, n her svc attitude is ok. The last rtf recently, she has mature n lax a bit but still good attitude n can French etc.

Another example - bai hui. I took her based on so many kilat FR on her. But the session was similar to maxx session, only slightly better, no French not even pecks on lips, going thru motion. Not shiok at all, I have to find another girl to fire one more round. I did not write any -ve FR on her as i thought its isolated case n i never going to rtf. and it was 2 months ago.

Anyway I have not been writing FR for a long time, just to share some recent good bonks both new rtf all about 7/10 Above.

Cai Shan, Bao Bao(L30) Yao Yao, xiao 4, sa sa, da qiao, zhenni (L28), lili, Mei Bao,

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 21-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Well, I thought Nai Cha (retired from L2038) was my worst bonk this Rabbit year. To my aghast, my worst bonk was with a veteran from 2007! In fact this was my first RTF on her. At least Nai Cha still smile and joke with me and allowed me to kiss her lips (but of course no frenching). The first time I have had Charli was sometime early last year. Please read on if you are keen ... If not, you won't miss anything for sure.

WL Name -Charli
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L2007

Looks - 6.8/10

Very plain, seem like lack of sleep and she looked better when she first joined GL.

Bod - 7.3/10

Fair, smooth and no blemishes. She is neither slim nor plumb. She has perky butts. She has a little tummy fats but not so obvious.

Tits - 6.7/10

Silicon boosted C cup tits with nice looking pink nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - She ain't keen in this department!

She quickly ushered me to the bath room to shower before I can get into this department. What the fuck!

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action. Just a thorough scrub here and there!

Cat-Bath - 5.5/10

Nothing much to shout! Her performance was a far cry from the very first time I upped her. When she was performing a breast massage on my front, she prevent me to caress her bod! Damn it! She did lick my nipples but I can tell she was merely going thru' the motion. Double damper!

French Kissing - Not allowed!

No kissing allowed let alone french kiss! Triple dampener!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7/10

She was ok but lack variation and I can tell she was merely going thru the motion.

FJ - 5.5/10

Just before FJ, she applied generous amount KY lube on my dick. She then HJ and licked my nipples simultaneous. I know her trick was to make me cum faster during FJ. I told her sarcastically to stop the HJ. She then applied a generous amount of KY lube on her pussy before the FJ. I don't shiok at all! Damn it! Quadruple dampener!

Attitude - 5.5/10

This was by far the worst bonk I have ever had from a PRC WL who has been in GL for more than 6 months. I thought the retired Nai Cha was my worst. I did not expect a veteran like Charli would give me such mediocre session. OMFG! Perhaps she is having ROD mood or perhaps she has a few big regular mountains supporting her. I am not certain if I was the only who such mediocre service/treatment from her!

RTF - Hell no way!!

MAXx
Ya bro maxx I guess every1 have their bad fk. My session with MH also machinical n sop, no licking no French also. Chill
Old 22-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Charli + Pretty Newbie MMs

must say i too am surprised...commiserations to max...but hv to say i hv never had a bad session wif Charli, last time i called her was abt 2 mths ago...perhaps i hv a soft spot for her n we clicked??...anyways different strokes for different folks...many other mms out there to spread yr luv ard max...

wah bro Fat Fatt it appears that u recently had a gd time wif afew newbie pretty mms eh!!...not many pretty mms in GL liao...so i guess i know who to call after CNY...tks alot bro...

wishing one n all Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Maxx, felt sorry u had such a bad bonk. Never seen an outburst from u before, n most of your FR has been kind to most girls. Well I really believe in chemistry n situation then.

i have tried Charlie 3 times in GL, twice in her earlier part and once recently. She has the looks which suits me, n her svc attitude is ok. The last rtf recently, she has mature n lax a bit but still good attitude n can French etc.

Another example - bai hui. I took her based on so many kilat FR on her. But the session was similar to maxx session, only slightly better, no French not even pecks on lips, going thru motion. Not shiok at all, I have to find another girl to fire one more round. I did not write any -ve FR on her as i thought its isolated case n i never going to rtf. and it was 2 months ago.

Anyway I have not been writing FR for a long time, just to share some recent good bonks both new rtf all about 7/10 Above.

Cai Shan, Bao Bao(L30) Yao Yao, xiao 4, sa sa, da qiao, zhenni (L28), lili, Mei Bao,
Old 22-01-2012, 05:51 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Kawaii Jap lookalike ah lian SYT Xue Er (16 06A)

Face: 7/10 (Ah lian SYT type. She also resembles those kawaii Jap SYT girl. Her blond long hair makes her image more lianish. If she dye her hair black she will fall into the GND SYT category. She wore a pair of specs when I booked her which makes her look like an innocent student I have a fetish on girls wearing specs. Overall I like her face, suits my taste totally.)

Boobs: 6.2/10 (Natural A Cup with dark brown nipples. She scores quite low in this area. I prefer B to C cup natural boobs with pink nipples.)

Body: 6.8/10 (Too skinny i can even see the shape of her pelvic bone and ribs. Not as fair as other PRC girl. No tummy fat. Tattoo on the back of her neck and ankle area. Her body complexion not so good esp her back area. Though skinny, she still has some curves or S shape.)

Bath: 6.2/10 (SOP, nothing special.)

Frenching: 7/10 (Passionate bf gf type of frenching with some tongue action occassionally. But still feel shiok to french a chio SYT.)

Catbath: 6.2/10 (Average. Just licked my nipples and body.)

BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Average. I had better BBBJ from other WL. But then to see such a chio kawaii face licked and sucked my dick i still feel shiok esp when she wore that spec and give me a BBBJ.)

FJ: 7/10 (She was quite tight. In missionary position, I frenched her and keep pumping her non stop shiok. We also tried doggie and in doggie position she was very tight. After I have cummed she will still hug me with my dick still in her pussy.)

GFE: 9/10 (Though her service lvl not as impressive as other commandos, she scores very high in this area. We practically spent abt 20mins chatting. We even exceeded the session timing by 15mins but she is ok with it. Thumbs up )

RTF: Yes for her chio kawaii face.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm surprised Max has chosen to flame Charlie while defending Mei Hui & Miko when they're all the same kind of WL- good looks 7/10, sometimes spectacularly hot & heavy in bed, sometimes dead fish, ROD mood. The problem of crap service has of course lately been exacerbated by the annual CNY high demand- low supply crunch. Every WL's quite exhausted so don't expect the best service these few weeks, guys. I've always found all 3 above gals inconsistent in their service but very sweet & pleasant in conversation, so my guess is Max didn't get to raw Charlie this time, get her to pay for the session or bonk her for free off the clock, things an ang pai doesn't need to do anymore since she's going home soon & she's got her huge non-SBF clientele who block book so she can chill. I've lately been suspicious of Max's credibility considering how many fake positive FR's he's been posting, just too many in variance with my own & other bros' experiences to account for, other than the probability he gets something out of it from the WL or house.

Haha, just in case I get flamed or accused lacking credibility myself, here's my contribution to my best bonks of 2011, tho I think some of these gals have gone home for CNY:
Looks (at least to me)- Apple (1809), Xiao Man (1654)
Service (like something out of JAV)- August (2058), Chu Chu (1654)
GFE (uber nice beyond the call of duty)- Bing Bing (1809), Xiao San (2413)
Overall (I'll prob RTF till they go home)- Connie (WH6), Fei Er (1654)
Old 25-01-2012, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
I'm surprised Max has chosen to flame Charlie while defending Mei Hui & Miko when they're all the same kind of WL- good looks 7/10, sometimes spectacularly hot & heavy in bed, sometimes dead fish, ROD mood. The problem of crap service has of course lately been exacerbated by the annual CNY high demand- low supply crunch. Every WL's quite exhausted so don't expect the best service these few weeks, guys. I've always found all 3 above gals inconsistent in their service but very sweet & pleasant in conversation, so my guess is Max didn't get to raw Charlie this time, get her to pay for the session or bonk her for free off the clock, things an ang pai doesn't need to do anymore since she's going home soon & she's got her huge non-SBF clientele who block book so she can chill. I've lately been suspicious of Max's credibility considering how many fake positive FR's he's been posting, just too many in variance with my own & other bros' experiences to account for, other than the probability he gets something out of it from the WL or house.

Haha, just in case I get flamed or accused lacking credibility myself, here's my contribution to my best bonks of 2011, tho I think some of these gals have gone home for CNY:
Looks (at least to me)- Apple (1809), Xiao Man (1654)
Service (like something out of JAV)- August (2058), Chu Chu (1654)
GFE (uber nice beyond the call of duty)- Bing Bing (1809), Xiao San (2413)
Overall (I'll prob RTF till they go home)- Connie (WH6), Fei Er (1654)
hahaha...create new account to flame other and yet talking about credibility.

You won't be accused of lacking cos you already has NONE
Old 25-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
I'm surprised Max has chosen to flame Charlie while defending Mei Hui & Miko when they're all the same kind of WL- good looks 7/10, sometimes spectacularly hot & heavy in bed, sometimes dead fish, ROD mood ... blah blah blah
actually tried all 3 before ... and i can say that Charli is the worst of the lot ... or to be more specific sex with her sux (the way she use KY ... i thought she was gonna give me a nuru massage using lub) but other than that she is frenly and rather fun

Miko & MH are reasonably good bonks ... IMHO ... maybe i caught them both on good days
Old 25-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Bwahaha!! Thats a good one regarding your statement (underlined).

Generous application of KY is a big time dampener. I liken that to fucking her with 3 condoms on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
actually tried all 3 before ... and i can say that Charli is the worst of the lot ... or to be more specific sex with her sux (the way she use KY ... i thought she was gonna give me a nuru massage using lub) but other than that she is frenly and rather fun

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1