The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Qiao(2831A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
hiya fat fatt,

hv u tried willie's Xiao Qiao?...if not i suggest u give her a try...dont think u shall be disappointed

PS. just saw yr post in the 31A thread!!...glad u enjoyed her bro)
Yes, just tried her day before, quite nice bonk.
Not for boobs lovers.
Good for gfe, svc, syt lovers.
Actually I tried a lot more wl in past few months, posted only some of them, but stop at meibao because I could not edit the message.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Revised Updated Top GL List

perhaps u can provide us wif yr revised updated top list in the GL top list thread when u hv the time...

cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yes, just tried her day before, quite nice bonk.
Not for boobs lovers.
Good for gfe, svc, syt lovers.
Actually I tried a lot more wl in past few months, posted only some of them, but stop at meibao because I could not edit the message.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L20h33 - #11

Following bro Max's format and my first FR.

WL Name - Mei Yun #11 (if I did not hear wrong)
Origin - PRC
Age - About 23-25
Height - 1.65m
Home Base - L2033
Misc Info - Debuted in GL about 3 months ago

Looks - 7/10
High cheek bones with nice lips

Bod - 7.5/10
She is fair, slim and smooth body complexion. No blemishes or tattoo. I like her body shape.

Tits - 6/10
Alomst a full B plus natural but marred by stretch marks on her breast. She has attractive looking light coloured nipples. But does not allow my mouth near her assets.

Pre-Shower Routine - 0/10
Nil

Shower - 6/10
After ensuring that my little one was cleaned and disinfected, she used her body to soap me. Front and back. Very business like.

Cat-Bath - 3/10
Very limited. Just me tighs and inside of my elbow (?)
AR - N/A

French Kissing - 0/10
Nil

BJ - 7/10
After installing CB she gave quite a long BJ. Must have lasted at least 15min. Some pressure and soft fake moans. But it wasn't bad. Suspected that she wanted to finish me off with her mouth. Well, as it turned out, not so easy!!/

FJ - 4 /10
Before we started, she applied KY.
She did cowgirl on me intially but she placed her knees on my chest. This kind of position usually go quite deep into her. My little brother did something harder at his tip occasionaly when I pushed myself upwards as she was coming down. It did make her squeek in those occasions. She lasted about 5mins, which in my experience was quite long. I again suspect that she wanted to finish me off with her on top. But no...
She got tired and we swapped positions. That is wher I saw her little sister had skin hanging out on both sides. Went on for quite long but no cum becos of zero GFE. I got tired and she went on top agian. And still no cum...
Finally switched to doggy and pumped her till my pelvic ached from banging against her bum. She didn't event bother faking anything.
In the end, she HJ me off. We came out of room after 1 hr.

Attitude - 2/10
No talk no touch no kiss.
She seem determined not to enjoy her job.

RTF - Never
Old 04-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro, perhaps you can start a thread titled: "WLs with fcuk-up service" starting with yr FR, then all bros can post those WLs with lousy & not-up-to min-standard svc here. At the same time let these WLs know abt this thread so they hopefully will buck up their asses. After all we are spending hard earned money and the least we expect is a sextisfying session.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h33 - #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeder500 View Post
Following bro Max's format and my first FR.

WL Name - Mei Yun #11 (if I did not hear wrong)
Origin - PRC
Age - About 23-25
Height - 1.65m
Home Base - L2033
Misc Info - Debuted in GL about 3 months ago

Bro, thanks for your FR. Do you happen to know any pretty WL in L2033? I was there a week ago and I don't see any except of course Mei Qi who is one of the prettier WLs in GL.

BTW, referring to your nick here, do you happen to be a golfer? Speeder is a golf club shaft model of Fujikura.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mei Qi seem to be the best there. She wasn't working that day.
There was another girl there #12 but did not ask name.

Best gal I saw was Bao Bao, coming in as I was leaving. Anyway she is not from that house.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
BTW, referring to your nick here, do you happen to be a golfer? Speeder is a golf club shaft model of Fujikura.
No I don't golf. But my nick refers to a shaft as well
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The Bao Bao you saw should be from 2047. She is pleasant looking, tall, slim, fair and leggy ... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeder500 View Post

Best gal I saw was Bao Bao, coming in as I was leaving. Anyway she is not from that house.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The Bao Bao you saw should be from 2047. She is pleasant looking, tall, slim, fair and leggy ... right?
Bao Bao @ 2047 on long menses leave from 30 Jan to 7 or 8 Feb...

Hmmm might be the other one from 3033 hor...
Old 05-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20h33 - #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bao Bao @ 2047 on long menses leave from 30 Jan to 7 or 8 Feb...

Hmmm might be the other one from 3033 hor...
But then the 3033 one is not tall and leggy leh?

However her svc is good and speak fluent french. Also from Chongqing.

Got prior sex experience from KL and Jakarta.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
But then the 3033 one is not tall and leggy leh?

However her svc is good and speak fluent french. Also from Chongqing.

Got prior sex experience from KL and Jakarta.

Bro i tot he din say tall and leggy leh...hee hee

It is Bro Max who ask him issit like dat mah...
Old 06-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

A Little Bridge to Paradise

A Little Bridge to Paradise

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A (House of Willie)
Misc Info - Used to be a dancer in Nite Club and a buddy of XLJ

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up F1(1639)

this 'new' F1(1639) provides playful fun gfe svc...one of the few mms in GL wif short hair(dyed reddish colour), which to me provided a refreshing change fm all the long haired mms...has a slim, lean fresh tight bod wif a tight pussy...has that cute poly gal syt sort of look wif quite nice eyes...only thing do like her fake eyelashes!...nice obliging cute sweetie...many tks to ct12343 for the recommendation
Old 06-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, not leggy one. Didn't know there is another Bao Bao. The leggy one sounds good. May give her a try next time.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20h33 - #11

Quote:

You are right, bro. He did not describe her. I am old liao.

But then why Maxy say tall and leggy? I think he guessing only.

I think you are right. Should be the 3033 one. She is quite slim and sexy.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1