The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
how come small stone go back so fast?something wrong?
Jia Yi 2047 looks good in black stocking, very sexy, saw her yesterday.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy A lacklustre Bonk ...

A Lacklustre Bonk

There were so much rave about this Lily being good looking from samsters here as well as my buddies, I went to up her and see for myself if she is that good looking. My buddies usually would not be very far off even if we have variation in terms of taste in the looks department but this time I beg to differ ... Read on if you are keen in my perspective ...

WL Name - Lily
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 26 years old
Height - 1.63 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1854
Mis Info - She speaks Cantonese and was recommended to join GL by her friend, Jia Jia (retired)

Looks - 6.8/10

She is pleasant looking with nice silky and tinted brown (reddish lines) rebonded hairdo. Her pink mascara killed her overall looks a little ... She has very narrow double eyelid eyes and quite sharp nose. I don't quite like her overall looks especially when she smiled albeit she is presentable ... In my opinion, she is not pretty but merely pleasant looking.

Body - 6.8/10

She is slim, almost zero fats and quite fair but lacking in essential curves. I classified her under N Shape. having smooth complexion is her consolation. she has small and a little perky butts.

Tits - 6.8/10

A cupper frontal assets with pale brown eraser size nipples. There are still some small curves for one to mould and caress. Definitely not for huge tits lovers.

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

None at all but only chit chating as she was not into this department at all although I tried in vain to initiate it which I would normally do to most WL and they would react accordingly depending on who I upped.

Shower - 6.5/10

She gave me a BBBJ only and she gave me a thorough wash.

Cat-bath - 6.7/10

She asked me if I wanted to be licked on my back ... OMG! She sounded so mechanical ... I dislike it when WL asked me this kinda question ... Lack of spontaniety ... It was a dampener! I gave her points for her effort in covering both my front and back of my anatomy.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N/A

She only allowed me to kiss her cheeks .. .

BBBJ - 7.2/10

I guess this was the spectacle of the whole session! She gave me a slow, sensuous and 3/4 deep throated BBBJ but suction pressure has some rooms for improvement.

FJ - 6.6/10

We adopted cowgal ride and missionary only. I find the FJ rather boring and completely lack of Omph feel! In addition, I find her rather stiff, she appeared to be lack of enthusiasm and disallowing frenching compounded this lacklustre session.

Attitude - 6.9/10

I am not sure if I was the only one being treated this way ... I don't think she has the attitude to be a CAT150 whore ... Just like the retired Nai Cha formerly from L2038, I fear that she might not be able to sustain as GL150 can be highly competitive. If she has already built up a list of strong client base, then she should be alright in the near to mid future. If not, good luck to her!

RTF - Time to move on ... Sheer waste of my time!

P/S: You can try her ... Who knows your experience may turn up to be much better than mine! Caveat Emptor!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Angel, YoYo n Ding Ding

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
agreed on both counts!!...btw Ding Ding(1606A) recommended by Alejandro88 is taller than Angel, has quite gd ht
She has lianish brownish yellow locks and big natural knockers too ...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Lily(1854) n The Mystery of GL Chemistry

my commiserations max...

guess it is yet another one of those different strokes for different folks thinggies...v the subjective...personally i think Lily is prettier n more attractive than say SaSa(2062A), Jia Yi(1637) n Xiao Xue(1654A) although i am sure u shall disagree wif me on this one based on yr comments below...but then again this is merely my pov...

btw my rtf wif Lily was lagi better than my first call probably becuz we seem to click...guess this is the mystery of 'GL Chemistry' eh...

anyways there r many other mms out there for u to indulge in...

cheerios

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Lacklustre Bonk

There were so much rave about this Lily being good looking from samsters here as well as my buddies, I went to up her and see for myself if she is that good looking. My buddies usually would not be very far off even if we have variation in terms of taste in the looks department but this time I beg to differ ... Read on if you are keen in my perspective ...

WL Name - Lily
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 26 years old
Height - 1.63 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1854
Mis Info - She speaks Cantonese and was recommended to join GL by her friend, Jia Jia (retired)

Looks - 6.8/10

She is pleasant looking with nice silky and tinted brown (reddish lines) rebonded hairdo. Her pink mascara killed her overall looks a little ... She has very narrow double eyelid eyes and quite sharp nose. I don't quite like her overall looks especially when she smiled albeit she is presentable ... In my opinion, she is not pretty but merely pleasant looking.

Attitude - 6.9/10

I am not sure if I was the only one being treated this way ... I don't think she has the attitude to be a CAT150 whore ... Just like the retired Nai Cha formerly from L2038, I fear that she might not be able to sustain as GL150 can be highly competitive. If she has already built up a list of strong client base, then she should be alright in the near to mid future. If not, good luck to her!

RTF - Time to move on ... Sheer waste of my time!

P/S: You can try her ... Who knows your experience may turn up to be much better than mine! Caveat Emptor!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lily(1854) n The Mystery of GL Chemistry

To be fair, based my stringent taste on looks, there are two things that stand up from her looks - nose and hair ... She has quite sharp nose but not very high bridge nose ... and her hair are sliky smooth and healthy ... When I judge her based on the overall looks, she is pleasant looking only ... Definitely does not fall under my Pretty category. Beside those lasses you mentioned below, I find 2831A's Xiao Qiao and 1654A's Angela much prettier than her for sure ...

Quote:
my commiserations max...

guess it is yet another one of those different strokes for different folks thinggies...v the subjective...personally i think Lily is prettier n more attractive than say ..........................

cheerios

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lily(1854) n The Mystery of GL Chemistry

hohohohoho...like i said different strokes bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To be fair, based my stringent taste on looks, there are two things that stand up from her looks - nose and hair ... She has quite sharp nose but not very high bridge nose ... and her hair are sliky smooth and healthy ... When I judge her based on the overall looks, she is pleasant looking only ... Definitely does not fall under my Pretty category. Beside those lasses you mentioned below, I find 2831A's Xiao Qiao and 1654A's Angela much prettier than her for sure ...
Old 10-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Talking MaXx upped a slutty WL with MILF Looks!

MaXx upped a slutty WL with MILF looks!

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - 25 years (but she looks like 29-30 years old to me)
Height - 1.66 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2062
Misc Info - Prior experience in Macau, Guanxi, etc. before she joined GL. She only wears white outfit and lingerie according to her.

Looks - 6.8/10

She is not pretty if you look at her overall face but if you consider her facial features independently, I must say she has attractive & big double eyelide eyes with long natural eyelashes. Her nose is rather sharp too. Hence, she still scored some points. She looks more mature than her 25 years. I guess her longish chiselled facial shape spoiled her overall looks. She has wavy permed hairdo ... She has a slutty cum hiao (in Hokkien) looks!

Bod - 7.3/10

Her bod is quite proportional, slim, leggy and quite womanly but lacking in curvy butts. No tattoo or blemishes in sight.

Tits - 7/10

Her tits were almost oozing out of her plunging neckline white tight outfit and seemed like screaming a Big C but they turned up to be a B plus when she removed her brassiere. That was Today's bra technology at play ... Minus points for having dark color nipples.

Pre-shower routine - 7.7/10

She was game for this department. She hugged me from behind and pushed me onto the bed ... She subsequently pulled up her dress and grounded her pussy with her panty still intact against my hard-on dick. At that instance we both were still fully clothed. We then frenched lustily and crazily while she used her hand to stroke my dick ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage from back to front ... She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we then frenched deeply before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

AR - 6.6/10

She did a brief AR while I was on my fours ... Not very stimulating as far as I am concern.

French Kissing - 7.5/10

We frenched lustily and deeply as long as we could ... She was aggressive kisser ... Her style was more toward lustiness rather then GFE ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

She gave me a slow, sensuous and ultra deep-throated BBBJ and at the same time she would use my toe (covered with condom & wet tissue) to Toe Fuck herself ... She would gyrate her hip as if to stimulate herself while BBBJ me simultaneously. Not much hand action in the process. I remember August from 2058 also did that once to me too many months ago when I first upped her.

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. She was quite tight and moist downsouth. She know the art of contracting her pussy muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated. I like watching the way she gyrated while performing cowgal ride ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Great attitude ... She is an ang pai of L2062 besides Sun Zhi and Yoyo.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-02-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Lastly, Happy is one of the few gals there that don't go to other houses. Probably she is the Ang Pai there n her customer base is endless.

Cheers
Well, she does go next door at least. Saw her at 2058
Old 11-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Gals of 2060:

Angel> short, C-D sized massive tits, probably silicone enchanced, Looks Sultry. didnt try.. cant comment on Service. was told by OKT she is service queen.

Happy> short, petite, slim, 42kg, B-C natural boobies, Looks cute n SYT.
Good GFE, chatty, French if she wants to, AR.

YoYo> looks Fair, a bit bah bah with nice curves. estimated Boob size is B-C, not sure is natural or enchanced. didnt try, cant comment on service.

Yuki> elusive. have not seen her yet.

Happy is a great find. Not usually my kind as she is quite slim but love her looks and smile. Frenching was not an issue. Not always busy so not sure why she don't go anywhere else. She did mumble about leaving as she missed home. Not sure how serious she was.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: BD

Quote:
so BD now at 2058 is it???...
And she still looks super duper! Usually sits at the counter at 2058 with her computer. Really something to appreciate.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Re: Amy(2058)

Quote:
anyways i think allspark did mention in his initial post that he tot Amy's boobs were fakes...
So what is the final verdict?

She has gotten wind of people saying her tits are fake. She insists they are real. After the deed in my last session with her, she sat on me and held up her tits and said...so how...real or not? Look they sag etc etc haha

I just told her they were "too good" hence why people question. Gave her an example of 4D from WH06 before whom everyone thought had fake tits also.

She was still annoyed though. Oh well...
Old 11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Well, she does go next door at least. Saw her at 2058

Hi Bro Eagles..

Ok, i was at 1654 twice n asked for her, n she did not turn up twice. OKT there didnt even inform Garrick at 1654 that she is not coming anymore.

Then..i was at 1805 another day, n asked for her. Told to wait.. ok, fearing she might not turn up again.. i smsed her.
She asked me to go over to 2060 instead. my 2 other Bonk kakis who were bonking at 1809 n 1805 had to come over to 2060 after they had finished.

Whilst i was at 2060 with her, i asked if she goes to other houses. she said "very seldom".

Cheers
Old 11-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Amy(2058)

recently saw Amy again n boy did she look slutty n hiao...also noticed those bazookas of hers got afew 'newbies' who hv not seen her before real excited!!...

real r not must ask the boobsmasters of GL......me no boobsmaster although i do like a bit of 'milk' every now n then...bwahahahahaha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
So what is the final verdict?

She has gotten wind of people saying her tits are fake. She insists they are real. After the deed in my last session with her, she sat on me and held up her tits and said...so how...real or not? Look they sag etc etc haha

I just told her they were "too good" hence why people question. Gave her an example of 4D from WH06 before whom everyone thought had fake tits also.

She was still annoyed though. Oh well..
Old 11-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Eagles..

Ok, i was at 1654 twice n asked for her, n she did not turn up twice. OKT there didnt even inform Garrick at 1654 that she is not coming anymore.

Then..i was at 1805 another day, n asked for her. Told to wait.. ok, fearing she might not turn up again.. i smsed her.
She asked me to go over to 2060 instead. my 2 other Bonk kakis who were bonking at 1809 n 1805 had to come over to 2060 after they had finished.

Whilst i was at 2060 with her, i asked if she goes to other houses. she said "very seldom".

Cheers
Hi Bro, just now asked a friend of Happy why she did not move around much. She said mainly cause there are not many girls in 2060 and so she tends to take care mainly of house guest.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Re: Amy(2058)

Quote:
recently saw Amy again n boy did she look slutty n hiao...also noticed those bazookas of hers got afew 'newbies' who hv not seen her before real excited!!

I RTF with Amy again just now. She still claims real with a lift previously cause they were sagging. But whatever.....don't care. hahah

I like them And she looks hot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1