The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 16-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

who is ready? wooow!
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=748727
Old 16-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 6
KOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
Woaah She looks damn sexy , Upped u for that sharing.
Old 16-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 6
UncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant futureUncleHUAT88 has a brilliant future

Saw a xmm -Kitkat and Fast Hand and legs and managed to get a chance with her.

Here is the real photo of Kitkat

I almost cant believe she 18-19
Really too young to judge that.

Remind my younger days with 16-17 yrs old girl friend.
Once they 18, poked her on bed.

Same feeling I had for Kitkat ( Of cos she no longer virgin before I poked her)

Back to the story

Kitkat is kinda young young girl that you just want suck her fresh cum juice out.
She is abit shy at 1st, english wise must use translator.
She not modern girl,out to cheong night life.
Kitkat is kinda you want to marry and put at home. Do all your chores, take care of you at night. Kit Kat is this kinda.
Quality for wife.

Sex with her is fun, I always like to have sex with 18 yrs old girl.
I did all the work, she just laid down and enjoy.

Shower together, Kitkat is new in this line. Do have patient with her, and tell her what you want in Google Translator.

Enjoy her while we can as there aren't many 18 -19 yrs old girl like Kitkat

Rtf to this stable for more 18-19 yrs teen.

Lets huat huat tonight.

Last edited by UncleHUAT88; 16-10-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
If wanna RTF gotta fast hand fast leg make advance booking with Bro Silk cos she said she has many customers a day and last working day is this Sunday.
Lol to think she said she didnt have many customers initially when I met her Now overflooded liao
Old 16-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 6
EASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol to think she said she didnt have many customers initially when I met her Now overflooded liao
Must be thru your Fr and recommendation.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LeonC130 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for BestTomYam Peach.

Bad experience:
Look: Discount 40% from pics. Expected an SYT, but idk what appeared in front of me. She claims she's 20. Possible, but even with makeup also not chio.

Body: Covered up by her korean outfit. However, not even close to the tight hot bod in the pics. Quite baba (especially the tummy and thighs) which is a huge turn off for me. Closest I've ever come to a baby elephant. Should have U-turned right there.

BBBJ: Started off well, but kept plucking (?) and spitting into tissue. Really super super turn off.

Left after 1 shot in 30mins cos no mood to continue. Tried asking for a 1 shot price from OKT but he refused. Its OK I take the loss and the lesson.

I have a strong preference for slim, cute SYTs, so maybe my standards are too high. Anw she is defo not for the bros who have same preference as me. For others YMMV (OKT say she got good review idk), but I will not be using the stable again.
Old 16-10-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Jac - LAX - $150/2/90

Natural, soft, C cups boobs. Supple, beautiful butt and nice smelling pussy, very sweet and fully shaved. This SYT is not to be missed, seriously.

She doesn't exactly look like her photos. Her eyes are smaller and she wears braces but she looks like a JC chick. Honestly, steam.

Location can be better, busy and I feel like all eyes were on me but I think nobody actually noticed anyway.

Tipped her well for the 2 rounds of cum she squeezed out of me, this young, almost inexperienced young lady is not to be missed.

Go for it bros, so far this stable has not dissapointed ever personally. Keep up the good work!
Old 16-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any fr on RITA from RL?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...highlight=rita
Old 16-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mena from SilkStockings (2/5 Bonk)

After reading a few FR for Mena, decide to try her.

Looks: 7/10
Body 8/10 slim
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced
Shower: 9/10
Bbbj: 7/10 i had better
FR: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 very hard working and Great attitude
RTF: see if i have time or not
Old 16-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=748612

Just completed my session with Summer of Seduction.

Looks: passable. more to milf than syt.
Body: womanly curves. slight tummy due to beer.
Boobs: natural B boobs.
Pussy: little hair, can finger and paint at the same time.
Frenching: very nicely done with no commercial feel.
BBBJ: work on it for long time. slurpy but slowly donr.
FJ: accomodating and hardworking. cheerful working attitude. let me take my time to fuck.
GFE: attentive and polite. focus on the job never play or even see her phone. cozy session especially it was raining outside.
Overall a 8/10 session for $130/2/90
Old 16-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 6
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy21 View Post
SilkStockings for my 5/5 Bonk Suger

Looks: 7/10 as time goes, she really looks prettier Mature OL Look
Body 8/10 slim slender
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but feel soft but came with nice nips to suck on

Shower: 9/10 As Per SOP I think but she do take care of my brother maybe her level of hygiene is high really gently wash it clean
Bbbj: 9/10 OMFG She really knows how to blow, I cum on that FML Wasted one shot on BBBJ !!!!!!
FR: 9/10 2nd Shot hard to cum but she still accommodating and did a few positions with me. Great attitude. The she arch her body during riding and doggy can be really turn on

GFE: 9/10
RTF: Not at the moment because going overseas in Sept. Clear my Chamber before going and come back for the free bonk!!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Lol copy also copy anyhow. Simi lan overseas in Sept. Now Oct already. Share on Twitter?

Original FR
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=52017

Wonder if some of SS FR are legit or not

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 16-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Lol copy also copy anyhow. Simi lan overseas in Sept. Now Oct already. Share on Twitter?

Original FR
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=52017

Wonder if some of SS FR are legit or not
Yes I noticed that too! I read some FR and felt like deja vu. But the reason for copy and paste is obvious. SS requires 5 FR for free bonk. So, some lazy bros become free-riders. But as we know, every stable has some hits and some misses, and of course, YMMV.
Old 16-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonC130 View Post
FR for BestTomYam Peach.

Bad experience:
Look: Discount 40% from pics. Expected an SYT, but idk what appeared in front of me. She claims she's 20. Possible, but even with makeup also not chio.

Body: Covered up by her korean outfit. However, not even close to the tight hot bod in the pics. Quite baba (especially the tummy and thighs) which is a huge turn off for me. Closest I've ever come to a baby elephant. Should have U-turned right there.

BBBJ: Started off well, but kept plucking (?) and spitting into tissue. Really super super turn off.

Left after 1 shot in 30mins cos no mood to continue. Tried asking for a 1 shot price from OKT but he refused. Its OK I take the loss and the lesson.

I have a strong preference for slim, cute SYTs, so maybe my standards are too high. Anw she is defo not for the bros who have same preference as me. For others YMMV (OKT say she got good review idk), but I will not be using the stable again.
That bad? Was targeting her as well....
Old 16-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ImperialThai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: RainbowModel
Name: Momay

Momay is a very cheerful and polite nice SYT. $100/90/2 is definitely a steal at this price range in the market.

Looks: 8/10 (she is my type of girl, the perfect sweet young thing)
Catbath: 8/10 (she is a horny little girl)
BBBJ: Good Solid auction
Frenching: 10/10 (we french like long lost lovers)
FJ: 8/10 (try her in many different positions until our whole body are drenched in sweat.
RTF: sure why not?
Old 16-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

First time visit bro Devil stable last Sunday. Reached the destination and went straight up to the unit. Cherry cane and open the door and omg. Is it my lucky day? She is so much prettier then photo. Tall lanky, big bouncy boobs and nice perky ass. If you love tall gal with big boobs do not miss her. Services wise need not to be say. I’m already kced by her. Already plan a RTF this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1