The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 24-09-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 13
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
upped. used to be from spa s**k.
Thank you bro, hope u enjoyed
Old 24-09-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Visited CxCx at TPY to try the much talked about CIM queen. She was ok, age 30+ and average across the board. Average looks, average massage skill, even the BBBJ was very ordinary. 3G roaming only not even 4G for the price. Tried it once is enough. By the way, the entrance now is 70 for oil.

Any SYT in TPY area? Seems like all older providers. Used to be regular with E** at S* spa Lor 7 - her massage damn shiok but I hear now they turn into 88 shop and never been back for a long time.
Bro can share ctc, TIA
Old 25-09-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayRio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalot View Post
There is one with breast milk in TPY. Surprised even myself during 5g.
hi bro, mind sharing? cheers!
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Went back to Blk4X next to pizza shop wanting to fix my aching shoulders n back. Saw the formal spa where beautiful viet-Snow based now become another TCM shop.

I’ve text both Yoyo and Anna and they were busy, the viet recept ask me to try LinLin who was at the counter. LinLin (30+) looks good and smell good too. So 1.5 hr max cos is already after 9pm. IMHO Lin massage skill was good too by using elbows and body weight on my stiff shoulders. I think she spend more than 30 mins on my shoulders and neck. Really shoik and her figure strength is power too. While on cupping she work on my thighs. Perhaps due to timing, she went straight to GQ after me flipping over. And I also went straight underneath to feel her natural small C. Left the place a happy man exceeded by 10 mins. Dmg: 1B3R for 1.5 hrs GQ1B1R.
Bros, tried her today

those of you who know YOYO from tpy, she moved to a different shop (along the same corridor) after previous shop changed owner, now under a different name: LINLIN

Just chanced upon her today, and had a slow edging release after massage, ymmv

Same young girlish looks, with her sharp nose, and sincere effort in services

Do not ask me for contact and damage newbies...

I am not her okt, just doing her a favor so hit her up at 87312511

Kindly up my points too if you know who she is and have tried
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
found a gem at tpy 12x massage. wandering around and saw a girl sitting in the shop. looks not bad and went to enquire. entrance fee $60 for 1 hr.

name: amy
age: probably early to mid thirties but definitely a milf
body: 8/10
showering: 9/10 (nothing beats having a bbbj in the shower)
bbbj: 7.5-8/10(suction alittle too strong for my liking)
french: not allowed. light kisses only
painting: yes for me. not sure if its for everyone.
fj: 9/10(calling out laogong and qin ai de during the deed.
gfe: 9/10
rtf: definitely a yes!
damage: $60+$120
Bro, can share location and ctc, TIA
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
Bros, tried her today

those of you who know YOYO from tpy, she moved to a different shop (along the same corridor) after previous shop changed owner, now under a different name: LINLIN

Just chanced upon her today, and had a slow edging release after massage, ymmv

Same young girlish looks, with her sharp nose, and sincere effort in services

Do not ask me for contact and damage newbies...

I am not her okt, just doing her a favor so hit her up at 87312511

Kindly up my points too if you know who she is and have tried
You mean that JK tcm that is next to the pizza shop has changed owner? The yoyo ml that i tried here before is not girlish syt for sure. Did i assume the wrong shop?

On my last visit there i was assigned a young ml and now when i wanted to rtm, messaged her but no reply. Probably as you say, the shop has gone through some ownership change. Which of the original ml are still working there?

The neighbouring tcm shop is more expensive than this shop that is right next to the pizza.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1