The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Lol who this? From The(un)GreatOne? Hahahaha
from michat and she gave her number
Old 01-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold

Its take time and effort to get a maid to bed. They only do so when they are comfortable with you.

Some people here think its easy because they talk only. When they want sex just go the easy way out. Paid money and get prostitue.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This clone are nothing just talk no action. No contribution want act as boss. Useless clone. They can just talk. They just find trouble in ur post. They can say ur maid this no good that no good. But they can’t provide anything.

The way they write I can only see one loser blackknight24. Later the clone cuscadar69 will come out.

Bro don’t need argue with this loser clone there is no end. Just let them talk. U just contribute.
that's exactly right....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
iconz84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up an indo tudung dh before or are they more conservative to go hotel?
Old 02-06-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
ellf ellf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I've recently uncovered a gem looking for financial assistance for her family back home.

Met her through michat in the east. Added her some time ago she's rather slow in response so I left it parking in my list.

Last week was feeling boring so hit her up and she responded. Long story short, proceed to make an arrangement within an hour.

Reached her location and saw a slim lady standing by the road side. Didn't dare stop beside her as she don't look like a helper. Stopped my car slightly in front and texted her while stealing glances whether she pick up the phone to reply. Lo and behold, she's the one. Wasted no time and waved her in. She seems shy and I tried small talks to break the ice. Turned out her shyness is due to her limited English. Switched to my limited bahasa and we started chatting like friends while heading to our love nest.

I went in to wash up and brush my teeth while she's putting her stuffs on the table. Suddenly a naughty thought came to my mind while I was brushing my teeth. I call her her in the toilet and made her sit on the toilet bowl while I point my erected cock at her face.

She took the hint immediately gave me a blowjob while I was still brushing my teeth, and she's still fully dressed. This is going to be a fun night.

Led her out and began to undress her. I must admit I was awfully surprised to see her sexy lingerie. This girl knows how to please. But the best part is her boobs. Man I saw countless big boobs. She's not the biggest but I tell you. The size of her solid unsagging boobs on her small slim frame looks like those cute boobsy anime character. Coupled with her sexy lingerie, man... Try to visualise. Went on to do the deed and she's enjoying as much as I was. Shall skip the erotic part as we all had our own fair share of good actions.

Sent her back and along the way, I asked about her and understand she need money for her family back home therefore doing this but not for long.

Overall she's a sweet girl with heavy responsibility. I asked if she needed any help. She hope to get enough asap so here I am.

By the way, she's in 20s. Looks decent, slim body with a sweet attitude. Unlike some fat ugly dark maids who demands like they're queens.

Any interested bros keen to meet this sweet young thing do pm me. She will stop once she have enough. While stock last.
bro appreciate if you can share this east wonder
Old 02-06-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 7
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does the new Ipanema still have tea time dance?
Old 02-06-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Thx all bros for kind advice and tips on DH scene. But after trying out for 1-2 months, I think it is hard to have the KC/Flirting kick that I enjoy.

Recently KC a FL and felt good. Posted in another thread.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconz84 View Post
very difficult. unless you going to lie and tell them you are willing to convert go their home town meet their parents and propose marriage.
This type looking for serious relationship only.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Seriously...

This type of standard... Got cheek to ask for 200/2/2

Go fly kite la

Old 02-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconz84 View Post
Sometimes can see them with their bangla BF at hotel. Normally they wear tudung because their employer is malay. Personally I will feel quite paiseh to even go out with them. Nothing against them just a me thing.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-06-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Seriously...

Go fly kite la

Which one? I think I know the one on the left. She do bj for 50 haha
Old 02-06-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously...

Go fly kite la

If they dont ask for paid sex for maid this standard not bad. Figure and face ok.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Which one? I think I know the one on the left. She do bj for 50 haha

The black one la...

Goodness
Old 02-06-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
If they dont ask for paid sex for maid this standard not bad. Figure and face ok.
The taller one maybe can!

But definitely not the shorter one.

And of cos, 200 is daylight robbery!
Old 02-06-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
The taller one maybe can!

But definitely not the shorter one.

And of cos, 200 is daylight robbery!
I prefer the short one .. neh neh bigger. The one on the left I think a cup only.

This photo you get from where ? 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1