The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

[QUOTE=lurpsexx;4385223]
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Wah Lan Eh bro, dun frighten us leh...

KNN, later pa pow half way then u sense something looking at u from behind while u missionary... sure 100% kuku will tarek back la!
If you are pa powing, they may be peeping at your didi doing the in out in out in out, and pui pui.... if it is a kateoy, may just touch your ass......
Old 17-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=lurpsexx;4385223]
Quote:

Wah Lan Eh bro, dun frighten us leh...

KNN, later pa pow half way then u sense something looking at u from behind while u missionary... sure 100% kuku will tarek back la!
...So, it is wise to pay a visit to the temples first, before booking ur puyings,

and also before leaving for home ,,another visit to the temples. ...

Talking about temples....any good recommendations...from all bros...?????....
Old 17-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
...So, it is wise to pay a visit to the temples first, before booking ur puyings,

When are you going?

I think you ask one question too many, liao

Soon you can make up a FR without being there!
Old 17-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential
Chi Tau Peng

The chi tau's guy really not gentleman.
OK loh. He is not affordable to feed gal there and keep saying a lot of rubbish. Other Bros should know who I mean.
Pui.
Old 17-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
When are you going?

I think you ask one question too many, liao

Soon you can make up a FR without being there!
...for ur info I am now in hadyai...staying in NS...already here for a number of days....somebody got big n small eyes....... where we spent and how.....didnot get $$$$$ from u.....
Old 17-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

Re: Chi Tau Peng

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhappy View Post
The chi tau's guy really not gentleman.
OK loh. He is not affordable to feed gal there and keep saying a lot of rubbish. Other Bros should know who I mean.
Pui.
This NO rubbish. Nobody ask u to believe them...but the point is that the TRUTH is painful n the Truth really hurts......

Say, ....u stay in new world or kosit n .....tell me ur .......beautiful luv story.....
Old 18-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=llbkoh;4387315]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post

Dunno abt temples, but few years back one of the puyings i hired from the farm in HDY brought me to the talad very early in the morning to offer alms to the monks and nuns... she told me thru hand signs its to reap good karma...

Till now I am still pleasantly surprised that this puying is so gentle and thoughtful.. a true gem..
Old 18-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
...for ur info I am now in hadyai...staying in NS...already here for a number of days....somebody got big n small eyes....... where we spent and how.....didnot get $$$$$ from u.....
Good for you... enjoy!
Old 18-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You got time to go to that corner of Danok?
I got stayed in KPK a few times mah... So I know la. when TT again.?
Old 18-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
I got stayed in KPK a few times mah... So I know la. when TT again.?
Yee sip song? Thiang wan dee dnk...........
Old 18-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
This NO rubbish. Nobody ask u to believe them...but the point is that the TRUTH is painful n the Truth really hurts......

Say, ....u stay in new world or kosit n .....tell me ur .......beautiful luv story.....
Bro, I do agree with you i.e. they sure feel pain when the gals leaving them. I am not only listening to them but see in my eyes. I noticed that 2 danuk kaki which stayed in Alor Star and Penang changed their feeding gals almost once a year. I asked them whether they feel hurt but they told me in this cheong’s world; don’t take this KC very seriously. Don’t demand too much and make sure you are happy with the gals on that time. That’s enough.
I think it is true. For those who want to feed gals in Thailand, they should know the gals will ‘tau chia’ when he is not around. They have to face it and I am sure they know how to manage it.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boundThunter is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post

Dunno abt temples, but few years back one of the puyings i hired from the farm in HDY brought me to the talad very early in the morning to offer alms to the monks and nuns... she told me thru hand signs its to reap good karma...

Till now I am still pleasantly surprised that this puying is so gentle and thoughtful.. a true gem..

Lucky bro. That girl must have liked you so much that she wished to make the merits together with you. In their belief, tamboon together in this lifetimes will raise and enhance the probabilities of meeting up again in the next life. This might sounds preposterous, hahhahaha....
Old 18-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhappy View Post
Bro, I do agree with you i.e. they sure feel pain when the gals leaving them. I am not only listening to them but see in my eyes. I noticed that 2 danuk kaki which stayed in Alor Star and Penang changed their feeding gals almost once a year. I asked them whether they feel hurt but they told me in this cheong’s world; don’t take this KC very seriously. Don’t demand too much and make sure you are happy with the gals on that time. That’s enough.
I think it is true. For those who want to feed gals in Thailand, they should know the gals will ‘tau chia’ when he is not around. They have to face it and I am sure they know how to manage it.
Yes, the guy sure has considered whether the puying will "Tau Chiak" when he is not around before keep her. If this is the case, why we worry about them?
I might cheong with you during this Christmas and will PM you if I can make it.

Last edited by Lim2305; 18-12-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 18-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundThunter View Post
Lucky bro. That girl must have liked you so much that she wished to make the merits together with you. In their belief, tamboon together in this lifetimes will raise and enhance the probabilities of meeting up again in the next life. This might sounds preposterous, hahhahaha....
Jing Jing.. Your comments are correct.

Initially when i went "shopping" in SKY, i went ard to look look see see, and went back for her in the end. She was so happy to be selected and was beaming.. I didn't think much then as i tot this was part of their marketing tricks..

But thru out the 2 days i booked her, she was absolute GFE.. incl this tamboon session at the talad..

She still makes me think of her sometimes, after so long liao.. even tho she is not a looker, but i guess she got a heart of gold... Money also can't get now... haiz...
Old 18-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Yes, the guy sure has considered whether the puying will "Tau Chiak" when he is not around before keep her. If this is the case, why we worry about them?
I might cheong with you during this Christmas and will PM you if I can make it.
Bro, let me know if you can make it this christmas. Thanks for cheoing with me on Monday. Coming back soon, should be on Christmas day. I think will change gal next trip. I wanna let her go for her liao. Dinner on me, if we meet again next trip.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1