The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
fat chance, but good luck though
Possible lah, as long as you can prove that you paid for any part of the condo or loan installment, you can ask your lawyer to claim it back as "loan". No joke & no harm trying.
Old 19-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
astro-boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, big sexy.
did not manage to read every page to find out the answer i
want. so just tot post e question to you.

is it possible to have both parties agree to backdate on e separation
to 3 yrs ago, so that e divorce can commence as soon?

tks
Old 19-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro-boy View Post
to 3 yrs ago, so that e divorce can commence as soon?

tks
Yes bro as long as both parties agree and in most cases they would as they want to get on with their own respective lives asap...
Old 19-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
astro-boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, tks for e feedback. tat will b great, no pt kerp dragging on.

cheers
Old 19-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro-boy View Post
to 3 yrs ago, so that e divorce can commence as soon? tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yes bro as long as both parties agree and in most cases they would as they want to get on with their own respective lives asap...
Not just the 2 parties but oso the Commissioner of Oaths too. They need to sumpah the document in his presence.

But as in all events, there will always be one or two black sheep who will be willing to do it if the money is right.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not just the 2 parties but oso the Commissioner of Oaths too. They need to sumpah the document in his presence.

But as in all events, there will always be one or two black sheep who will be willing to do it if the money is right.
Is it? Cos the last time during my divorce lawyer told me that separation just need to leave the letter behind signed and dated by at least one party no need anything official. Then 3 years later either party can based on letter to file for divorce based on the grounds of separation. but then as what the ts enquired there are those that want a quickie result so both parties just sign and mutually agree.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Is it? Cos the last time during my divorce lawyer told me that separation just need to leave the letter behind signed and dated by at least one party no need anything official. Then 3 years later either party can based on letter to file for divorce based on the grounds of separation. but then as what the ts enquired there are those that want a quickie result so both parties just sign and mutually agree.
A letter will suffice to initiate the divorce proceedings, but at the stage when the papers are to be filed with the court, the Deed of Separation must be endorsed by a Commissioner of Oath. Anyway if your lawyer is worth his/her pound of salt they would know which Commissioner is "by the book" and which Commissioner is a rubber-stamping machine.
Old 21-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Oic ok yeah the sumpah part when submitting papers but then that the flaw with the system....facts or lies they don't care until proven otherwise....
Old 25-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Possible lah, as long as you can prove that you paid for any part of the condo or loan installment, you can ask your lawyer to claim it back as "loan". No joke & no harm trying.
if you're coming that angle, then YES ... and only IF he can prove her paid part of the installments.

he also mentioned SHE owns and she's the sole owner, to me its DAMN hard have any sort of 'share'
Old 26-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
he also mentioned SHE owns and she's the sole owner, to me its DAMN hard have any sort of 'share'
She has the protection of the Womens Charter. Now if the tables are turned and HE is the sole owner of the condo, she will still be able to claim a share of it. Where's the logic in that? Damn the F*cking Womens Charter.

F * C K T H E W O M E N S C H A R T E R ! !
Old 26-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
E/K series deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone had experience in transfer of ownership of hdb flat after divorce? Just want to know how many times do I need to sign the paper and do i need to go down to HDB for the final hanover to my ex? For the info, I had already sign the 1st set of papers/forms.
The reason was that I agreed to let her took over the house as we agree verbally that either 1 of us will take over so that my daughter will have her own house to stay. But lately I was asked to find my own place to stay as my ex claimed that she wants to bring over her parents to stay with her soon. I feel cheated on the the arrangement as that means I have to part with my daughter which the court awarded a joint custody to me.
So the question is can i stop the processing of the flat transfer now and propose to sell the flat?
Kindly hope all the kind bro's out there can help me with some ideas. Thanks....Damn it, really feel cheated.
Old 28-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E/K series View Post
Hi guys, anyone had experience in transfer of ownership of hdb flat after divorce? Just want to know how many times do I need to sign the paper and do i need to go down to HDB for the final hanover to my ex? For the info, I had already sign the 1st set of papers/forms.
The reason was that I agreed to let her took over the house as we agree verbally that either 1 of us will take over so that my daughter will have her own house to stay. But lately I was asked to find my own place to stay as my ex claimed that she wants to bring over her parents to stay with her soon. I feel cheated on the the arrangement as that means I have to part with my daughter which the court awarded a joint custody to me.
So the question is can i stop the processing of the flat transfer now and propose to sell the flat?
Kindly hope all the kind bro's out there can help me with some ideas. Thanks....Damn it, really feel cheated.

Any bro's can provide me a valuable solution or advice? Will really appreciate it as I really need todo something bout it.....Txs....
Pls help...
Old 28-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question HDB Housing

Quote:
Originally Posted by E/K series
The reason was that I agreed to let her took over the house as we agree verbally that either 1 of us will take over so that my daughter will have her own house to stay. But lately I was asked to find my own place to stay as my ex claimed that she wants to bring over her parents to stay with her soon.
Poor E/K. I really sympathise you. That is the problem with verbally agree.

I can see, she is slowly asking you to move out. You can't control if she is bringing in man with her.

Isn't it good for your ex-parents-in-law are helping your ex-wife to take care of your daughter?

However, I can see you are being cheated. Is there a way to negotiate with her to stay under one roof? There are couples in agreeable terms, so, that you can stay together even though divorce. Just swallow it down, thick skinned abit.

Quote:
For the info, I had already sign the 1st set of papers/forms.

I think this can be really troublesome.

Quote:
I am no good in divorce matter.

Wait for Frankiestine's advice.

Big Sexy may help. Both are knowledgeable in this area.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

Re: HDB Housing

[QUOTE=Psalm;6615038]Poor E/K. I really sympathise you. That is the problem with verbally

I can see, she is slowly asking you to move out. You can't control if she is bringing in man with her.

Isn't it good for your ex-parents-in-law are helping your ex-wife to take care of your daughter?

No bro,the problem was all the while I'm letting her to take the house without asking her to pay me any extra cents as i'm thinking of my daughter. And if you look at the price of hdb now, 100% sure earn. And all this while I'm staying there to takecare of my daughter. And now, even before the transfer process is completed, the story is beginning to change.
So like to know if I can back out now? Why should I let heer earn when I'm trying to help her and yet, she's trying to separate me with my daughter....
Pls help bro...I'm lost now.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

Re: HDB Housing

Quote:
Originally Posted by E/K series View Post
So like to know if I can back out now? Why should I let heer earn when I'm trying to help her and yet, she's trying to separate me with my daughter....
Pls help bro...I'm lost now.
Yes you can............. have your lawyer put it in black n white how you want the assets to be divided...... even after divorce finalised and oredi decree nisi ........ you can still get the court to vary the order......... but be prepared for a tough fight as she got the Womens Charter on her side.

All she needs to do is to tell the court she has no alternative housing and needs the house to bring up the child......... 99% she will be given the house.

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1