The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 9
GoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thanks.

I WILL NOT encourage you to indulge in ML’s, SLG or otherwise, as it can be addictive. But if you can’t help it, like me, my own guidelines are:
- Be prepared to take full responsibility for your indulgences (being found out, health-wise, financially, etc.)
- Put a cap (no pun intended) to sexual vice expenses. Unless you have achieved financial freedom that covers the long term (10 years or more), limit such expenses to 5 percent of your monthly income (salary, investments, etc).
- Enjoy the experience “on-site” but don’t think too much beyond that.
Well said and I agree.
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
AppleInc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAppleInc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAppleInc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Two well-known ML’s in recent years were Aini and Angel, both stayed at The Hill (among other places). In fact, if I recall correctly, they occupied exactly the same studio apartment at different points in time.
Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I gracefully parted her bushy patch, creating a path for my eager tongue to tunnel into her love hole, and immediately tasting her sweet juice. Unfortunately, I was only able to pleasure her with my tongue for a short while as her pubic kept intruding into my nostrils, complete with her pre-cum, making it difficult for me to continue.

Ostensibly, I began to ease my thick dick into her little hole. I wanted to be gentle, but she was so wet my cock just slipped right in. And it felt warm, comforting and amazing. I pumped her gently, worried her thin body may not be suitable for a hard pounding. But I was wrong.

Cola started thrusting herself onto me. Her angelic face started to blush and I seized the opportunity to accelerate my thrusting. Given she was quite feather-weight, I easily lifted her two long legs over my shoulders while still pumping her, allowing my cock to enter deeper and faster into her dripping pussy. This went on for almost five minutes as I see Cola covering her mouth with her hands to muffle the lusty noises she was unable to control anymore.

I eventually managed to move her hands from her mouth and pinned them down with mine. Still in missionary position, I went full speed and ejaculated with a victorious grunt as Cola wailed in ecstasy.

A few days later, I texted Cola. I did not receive an instantaneous reply like before. She eventually replied and said she was stopping part-time work. I could only wish her all the best.
My favourite when the girl thrusts back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1