The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 26-08-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1212xtv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

can help me share big boob ml pls
Old 26-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkzai99 View Post
No. 28 is 36? Is that the same person?

Young girl at 88 I tried is no. 38 but she at most provide b2b, no FJ. Ori boobs
Not sure is it the same person, but she is PRC. Yea she told me she’s 36-37, overall look more like an aunty to me instead of a 24yo, her body is on the chubby side 😂 she said she recently came back from China? So maybe your no.28 just went back and got replaced?

Not sure the one I tried is no.38, but she definitely in her mid or late 20’s. She doesn’t do FJ either. Too bad I can’t meet her again, cuz counter always send different ladies when I request for young ml
Old 26-08-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Tom91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly602 View Post
darn, better stick to tyl then. Abalone has been quiet for some time/no new stocks update. Shame because usually they have good stocks like Navi/Wendy (currently at tyl)
What is TYL??
Old 26-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Tom91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She look old in wechat, is her actual look ok? I tried no. 38, ori big boobs fully naked b2b service from her is damn nice.
Which shop at 88 bro?
Old 26-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
sdkzai99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin11 View Post
Not sure is it the same person, but she is PRC. Yea she told me she’s 36-37, overall look more like an aunty to me instead of a 24yo, her body is on the chubby side 😂 she said she recently came back from China? So maybe your no.28 just went back and got replaced?

Not sure the one I tried is no.38, but she definitely in her mid or late 20’s. She doesn’t do FJ either. Too bad I can’t meet her again, cuz counter always send different ladies when I request for young ml
We can direct request the number we want right? 88 a lot young girl..
Old 26-08-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
We can direct request the number we want right? 88 a lot young girl..
Ya can, but I forgot her number
Old 27-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
leonarmid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus1111 View Post
ya, online transfer. Looks scammy but there is even a telegram group with quite a lot number of people in it
Got FR for this bro? Seems suspicious.
Old 27-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
jordanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonarmid View Post
if require transfer first confirm scam la.. why wanna leave trace so obvious that can risk their work
Old 27-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin11 View Post
Ya can, but I forgot her number
Just take 36 bro.. But always take the same also will bored
Old 28-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
maximus1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonarmid View Post
No FR, only telegram group with real people in it, but the group silent. i wonder why no interaction.
Old 29-08-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zuanmi56 is Cool - loads of Potential

It's been awhile I didn't post my FR. What a hectic month and I need to release some tension.

Port:TYL
Name: Mook
Race: Tomyam
Face: 9/10 Pretty and she does hv this innocent look that make u want to fuck harder..
Skin: 8/10 smooth and a bit darker than picture.
Body: 10/10 nice curve and body proportion
Boobs: 8/10 Bcup but still feel nice to grope
DFK: just on the lips
HJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 capped.. She couldnt put it all in her mouth eventho my boner just a 6.5inches but I can say my girth is 14cm
FJ: 10/10 I will explain later
GFE: 7/10 speak little but still know how to treat u
WIR: yes.
Damage: RM260+tips

Review:
Enter the room and my 1st impression this lady quite pretty, great smile, quite slim and skin color slightly darker than picture more like normal thai lady tone.

She started to take off her clothes, naked in front of me, nice slim body but good in proportion, the ratio make it look like model. Very smooth skin when you touch her around, I can't even keep my eyes off from her body.

We took bath together and straight to the bed. She started to lying down and lick my nipple, my hand also keep moving around her body, boobs, nipple and pussy. Shave pussy and clean. I'm also kissing her but she dont avoid, but only on lips.

After 5min kissing and handjob, she started to blowjob me with a cap ofcoz. I'm trying to push more but she pulled it back. Did 6.5 inches too much for her?? Pulling her hair up while watching her doing her jobs was the best view u know.

We started with missionary bcoz that's my favourite position. Her pussy is nice and tight. I hold her leg up and smack that pussy hard. I keep changing the style but still in missionary position just to feel the tightness of her pussy and she also loves it..

Next position is doggy but more like standing doggy. Im standing on the edge while she was kneeling on the bed, u guys can imagine how it look. Her moaned louder during doggy and her pussy bcome more juicy. I fuck her harder and faster while pulling her hair and groping her boob for almost like 5-10min bfore move to cowgirl.

At first I wanted to cum in doggy position but since I'm tired from the work, my muscle core can't hold enough. During cowgirl, I can feel my bladder almost explode wanting to burst it out. But I try to hold a bit to fully utilise the time. For rookies please train your mental strength to avoid pre-cum. Long story short, she rides me up down motion rather than forward backwards. She said my dick is big just to boost my adrenaline while moaning. I told her I'm almost cum then she rides faster and moan even louder. While I pumped my load inside her, she still riding me slowly to fully experience the cum moment.

After that she will help you to clean and i took a bath. All done and give her some tips, hug her and kiss again before say goodbye. My experience might differ from others. So try to be nice and gentle guys..
Old 29-08-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Xxx2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by researchguy View Post
82 at TY also a gem bro.

Bro, please share to me also if you have contact for 28 TY. Lol
What is full word TY?
Old 30-08-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
zhak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Sandakan for work again. I love coming down here. and its not because of work. so i contacted my usual contact. she recommended me a few SYT to choose from. i chose the Y-est from all the SYTs. 

PORT: FL
Name: P***i
Face: 8/10. looks very much like a SYT. super cute. not shy.
Body: 8/10. petite. but very nice
Skin: normal skin la. fair complexion 
Boobs: 6/10. 
Pussy : 10/10. tight. wet. no smell at all. had trouble getting in at first. need to use my fingers to get it super wet first. she was moaning from the start. light moans. very nice.
Anal: wtf no
Fingering: heck yes. wet. tight. got wetter as i went on.
DATY: didnt ask. not a fan.
BBBJ: 5/10. she had never done bj before haha. she didnt seem too good at it la. yet. 
FJ: 9/10. shit. fking amazing. she was on top  then i went on top. i knew i might cum fast because i hadnt fked in quite some time and i was rock hard. so i went slowly. but her moans. and the grip of her pussy. believe it or not i almost went in uncapped. but then i remembered and asked her if she had cdoms. asked her to cap me and then i went exploring. 
GFE : 9/10. treated me like her fuck buddy. i treated her like my slut. not shy.
Damage: paid her 300. (some of it will go to the person who arranged the session)

so the person arranging it asked me if i wanted to come to her place. she said there were many of her friends to choose from. but nah. didnt feel comfortable fking in a house with so many people. got a cheap hotel by the hour and settled everything there. 

​​​​​​​must say. one of the best fucks yet.
Old 30-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

sibukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiissus View Post
Part 5 of my original long post

Port: L* Reflexology
Race: Local
Looks: 6/10, not bad for MILF
Skin: Hitam manis, relatively smooth
Size: Slim
Bust: C cup, perky big nipples
HJ: 7/10, good use of oil
BBBJ: 6/10, very normal
B2B: yes
FJ: 7/10, she was scared to do initially cuz manager was there, but too horny so said it was fine.
Pussy: horny and wet, tight, trimmed
GFE: 8/10 really know how to stroke ur ego. She say I’m young and virile, should get married with her lol
Damage: 75 for room, 275 full package(probably can nego lower)
WIR: yes if no other options

Area: Putatan(Michat) (I took two girls at once)
Race: Local
Looks: 7/10, 6/10
Skin: tanned smooth, hitam manis MILF
Size: slim thicc, chubby thicc
Bust: C cup, D cup(lactating)
HJ: 8/10 for both(they are skilled and alternate between who strokes the stick and who fondles the balls)
CBJ: n/a
B2B: n/a
FJ: n/a
Pussy: roaming allowed but pay extra 50
GFE: 7/10, they’re both good friends with each other so it was fun to be part of their conversation, and they both made me feel very comfortable throughout the session.
Damage: 110 for each, including room and HJ, total 220
WIR: yes if I’m looking for a short, cheap experience
can know putatan which mp?
Old 30-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhak View Post
In Sandakan for work again. I love coming down here. and its not because of work. so i contacted my usual contact. she recommended me a few SYT to choose from. i chose the Y-est from all the SYTs. 

PORT: FL
Name: P***i
Face: 8/10. looks very much like a SYT. super cute. not shy.
Body: 8/10. petite. but very nice
Skin: normal skin la. fair complexion 
Boobs: 6/10. 
Pussy : 10/10. tight. wet. no smell at all. had trouble getting in at first. need to use my fingers to get it super wet first. she was moaning from the start. light moans. very nice.
Anal: wtf no
Fingering: heck yes. wet. tight. got wetter as i went on.
DATY: didnt ask. not a fan.
BBBJ: 5/10. she had never done bj before haha. she didnt seem too good at it la. yet. 
FJ: 9/10. shit. fking amazing. she was on top  then i went on top. i knew i might cum fast because i hadnt fked in quite some time and i was rock hard. so i went slowly. but her moans. and the grip of her pussy. believe it or not i almost went in uncapped. but then i remembered and asked her if she had cdoms. asked her to cap me and then i went exploring. 
GFE : 9/10. treated me like her fuck buddy. i treated her like my slut. not shy.
Damage: paid her 300. (some of it will go to the person who arranged the session)

so the person arranging it asked me if i wanted to come to her place. she said there were many of her friends to choose from. but nah. didnt feel comfortable fking in a house with so many people. got a cheap hotel by the hour and settled everything there. 

​​​​​​​must say. one of the best fucks yet.

Her place is that Taman permata? I know few local sumandak station there but the price is around 150-200 only if direct deal with them..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1