The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
well i am surprised you kept quiet about it. Since i am very wary of showing my ID when it comes to this activity of mine. 2ndly it reduces all forms of privacy/secrecy you enjoy with all other stables (walk in and blend in). 3rdly it just add up costs, even before you see the girl whom might be a bait and switch and you already have sunk in cost from the hotel and lose more if you continue with it. 4thly, i spend time to and fro, waiting and finding the location, late in response all adds up to 3 hours. i could have finished a slot elsewhere already. 5thly, there is no sense of remorse from the operator that the slot got cancelled (i called for a cancel), and worst it appears as if he did me a favor. i happen to see the girl walking towards me when i left for home...20mins later. seems she is out and not even in the premises/hotel when my slot came.
Agreed.........
Old 05-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelity View Post
Frida, the legendary CIM SYT princess is back. I met her during her previous tour. A gem not to be missed for petite lovers. She is well trimmed and her tightness is a killer.

FR on Gasby is appreciated. I only have time for one.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

SONAR > Laserbabes

Face > Looks similar to posted picture.
Even smaller slimier face shape in real.
Mid age normal looking lady with a bit slutty feels.

Skin TOne >Very slight tan.

Boobs > Enhance small C cups.Can feels bag inside.

Body > Very slim kind as some mention.Might be a little skinny to some.
But she said she is 52kg maybe due to her height at 165cm so might looks skinny.

BBBJ > She EXCEL in this.Very great suction licking skill.Trained to be a cock sucker.
Couple with moaning sound which slurping away your delicious cock to her.
Easily cim type if you cannot tahan.

Frenching >Not really willing i would say.
But still oblige when i wanna french her.

Frenching/Painting > Very wet juices flowing after painting job.
Told me that she is cumming and she faster stop me.
Slight fingering done.

FJ > Only did a shot.Feeling was good looking at slutty face.
2nd shot done by HJ/blowjob after session left with 20min and i promptly her.

Massage > Can do full body massage with strength.
As mention she is in this line back in thailand so skill quite good.

A lady that can speaks English.
No need break ice kind.
Service overall is quite good rather than GFE.
Can go try her for her cock sucking skill.
Saw Frida in the apartment as well.Look sightly bigger size than picture.

Ejazz
Old 05-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Tot they stopped posting here coz last time got cases of diff from photo happen before? Pretty dubious imho
Old 05-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya.. Long time no see. Where you MIA to?
Hahaha.. busy la bro.. flying again this week.. will be back in December.. we should catch up by then.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for LaserB's Gasby:

Looks are a very close match to the photos. Shoulder-length hair, petite figure, nice and cute B cups. Body very taut, toned and firm, as I later found out, she has strength to give a decent massage. Late 20s, so not exactly SYT, but those who prefer experienced woman will not be disappointed.

This girlie gives top notch service for the full 90 minutes and certainly one of the rare sessions I surprised to hear that time's up. Very convenient location, central.

Once in the room and waiting for the bathtub to fill (yes, you heard that right!), we had time for an entertaining chat as she has a good command of english. Conversation got so well until a point where I was wondering if we were there to chat or fxxk??

Start off with her giving me a relaxing hot bath and scrub in the tub, and the nice thing about that was that both of us could squeeze in. What a change from the usual quick shower in a small cubicle. Scrubbed clean, proceeded to bed for action. Warm up with some 69, her meow-meow tastes clean so I enjoyed painting her while she returns the favour enthusiastically. Felt like going to CIM after a while, so ask her to quickly cap me and went on to try a few positions, but in the end I still surrender 1 shot to cowgirl; let her do the work

After cleaning up, she probably sensed that I was tired, so gave me a good, cracking thai massage. That, and the comfy bed and the darkened room were so zen that didn't realize time passed so fast. Perfect. This is what it supposed to be: girl serves you full 90 minutes. No cuddle, cuddle, sleeping in between shots.

So shiok recalling the experience that later in the queue buying lunch, the person behind me had to tap my elbow to bring me back to 'earth' Already thinking about RTF, since she says will be here till 15th.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throwawayburner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR and first dip of the toes, asked Laserbabes for recommendation. Quick and prompt response and he recommended Gasby, great bbbj and massage.

Location is at the central part of Singapore, neat and tidy location.

- Was picked up by a lady who looks close to the photo.
- Has a decent command of English, enough to hold a conversation.
- Has a few tattoos here and there.
- Firm, petite boobs.

- Didn't get to frenchkissing as she was sick on that day.
- Gave a good bbbj without complaints.
- Really accommodating in various positions, with soft sensual moans.
- Shaved pussy area.

Here comes what I feel is the best part:

After finishing my first shot, she told me to lie down and gave me a massage. As recommended, the massage is really good. Enough to rub my pre-Monday blues away. She continued massaging until there is 10 minutes left, to which we ended with a quickie.

All in all, a good first time experience.

RTF: If vitamin M allows.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
chilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pearly from Pacific Stars

Actually wanted to book Laila, but she was too hot, booking queue until 8.30pm when i asked. Operator suggested three gals and i decided on Pearly. Trust me, no regrets.
Location was central and classy. Very nice environment.
Pearly looks really pretty and resemble the photos posted, especially the ones in the middle.
Went into room and was greeted by her, full of smile. Wearing a black mini dress, showing her boobies overflowing out from the dress. Sexy.
Undressed ourselves, get into shower. However, only got rain shower, need to be careful not to wet the hair. She helped to wash my bottom while I soap my top. Fondling her big boobs occasionally.
After shower, went on to the bed. Action began by her giving me slight massage on the thighs. Slowly licking me up to my nipples and I got so hard. She gave me a bbbj and it was superb. I thrusted her in the mouth, while helping her to hold on to her hair so not to get in the way. I think I was so horny that I wanted to CIM. She used her hand and continue to pump me until I cannot hold on anymore and I unloaded. She sees that I was very satisfied and she was very happy too.
After that we washed up again and she gave me a back massage. Massage was OK, but since I like being pressed on the back, it still feels shiok. We chit chat and had fun teasing one another. After awhile my brother woke up again and she got excited again. I continue to fondle her from spooning her. She was hardworking with her hands, stroking and pumping me to get me maintained at a hard on, then I capped on and inserted into her at missionary. She moaned, and its definitely genuine. I have to say she gets naturally wet while hearing my moans at her ears plus my fingering while I spoon her prior to the insertion. She said I was very horny while I thrusted her at the top. Her bouncing boobs were a huge turn on.
Finally I unloaded with all my might. I told her I dun usually get two shots in such a short period of time. Not many gals have the skills to make me so hard so fast. I think she is really skillful.
RTF is definitely a must, plus the room atmosphere is so cosy, high GFE, and superb skillsets from Pearly.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Hahaha.. busy la bro.. flying again this week.. will be back in December.. we should catch up by then.
Sure, safe trip to you bro.. Enjoyable sia... Take sure.. We catch up again soon..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Take care bro
Old 06-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
e1hadarkside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Arto or Nito from Monte29? How are they??
Old 06-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for Toris frm LAX

Been MIA for quite a while due to low on vit M. Seems like Bros these days r not in the mood of sharing. Surprised that no FRs were writtten for this GEM. I tried Toris frm LAX yesterday afternoon & feels obliged to write her a FR for pleasuring me well. To be fair, i've tried her a few mths back when she was wif another stable back then. So I didn't hesitate to msg Bro LAX for her service when she came back. Cut to the chase, below r my ratings for her:
Looks: 8/10 Demure looks, like those young pretty OL u saw @ CBD
Body: 9/10 Petit, voluptuous figure. Fair & smooth skin.
Boobs: 9/10 not exactly gd wif cup judgement so I'm guessing they're between a B to C cup. I'm 95% sure that they're All Natural wif no added ingredients
BBBJ: NA, not exactly keen abt it so I didn't request for it.
Frenching: 9/10 Yeah, her French is pretty gd
Bath: Pretty SOP. Big sized Bros out there most probably gotta bathed urself as the shower is small.
FJ: 8/10 Start off wif missionary after a long sensual foreplay. Love the looks on her lovely face when i slowly entered her. Got real excited & I move up the gears. Her soft moans slowly amplified & she cried, "Yes Yes I'm gonna cum..." & pulled my face to her & french me passionately. I pumped her hard for a few mins b4 I shot out. She pulled out my condom & clean me b4 we laid on the bed in each other arms & chatted abt her life in Thailand. Rnd 2 started off soon when she stroked my shaft to full attention, put on the condom & kick off. Started off wif side-way doggy (sexy spoons), then moved to flat doggy (speed bump) & a range of positions b4 I shot off, both of us spent & exhausted.
GFE: 9/10 Since I knew her frm the previous stable, we hit it off fast since she remembered me. But based on my previous experience wif her, I feel she cld warm up easily to u if u treat her rite.
RTF: Maybe not as there r lotsa GEMS @ the moment & oso becos she's leaving soon. Catch her while u can, Bros, she cld be the GEMS u're looking for.....
Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Bobo , koro and dell from lax ?
Old 06-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Anyone tried Bobo , koro and dell from lax ?
Long time no try lax le.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Long time no try lax le.
Look nice all big boob LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1