The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 28-11-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=754362

This is the promised overdue FR for Chama. She is young and petite, legit born in 1998 cos i checked her pp
Bro SD, she is 21 lah, not 22 yet

OKT: Instructions are clear and communication is very fast.
Body: not fat, nor slim, thai Tan Feel like i am bonking with my ex school mate from poly.
Boob: Man made but beautifully done. Small brown nipple. She said she did it in Korea and spend quite a lot for us to enjoy.
Catbath: Yes, she did it for couple of minutes, all over my body.
BBBJ: one of the best bbbj, she tried some DT and it is so much enjoying for me.
Painting: she allows but i skipped it
Fingering: Finger her pussy and starts to get wet easily.
FJ: Very tight down there. I feel like want to bonk her again.
GFE: Treat you like a bf.
RTF: Yes, already thinking about the next trip. She is going back 2nd or 3rd of Dec.
The only negative thing is that shower room is too small.
Old 28-11-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sugar Seduction68.
Looks: Cute with freckles. Very youthful smile.
Body: Tight, not slim but real tight. Her big ass is the biggest plus!
Boobs: Small C, big B. Natural soft with nice nipples.
Pussy: Shaved pinkish low mileage kitty. Very receptive to painting.
French: Her forte DFK, she went at me the moment I stepped into her room before undressing. She roamed my mouth like she owns it.
Catbath: SOP.
BBBJ: Good but still green, kinda self explanatory with her pussy. She does not do this job for a living in LOS. Gave her some pointers on this.
FJ: I did most of the work willingly, angling her ass for all sort of doggy actions. She is wet easily making those squirmish sounds when my cock went in or out of her vagina. Loud moans when she finally cummed.
GFE: Chatty and friendly. For one new in this line, she paid full attention to me, never once she touch her phone even there were messages notifications. Good attitude / discipline.
Another gem from this stable.
Old 28-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fml1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just finished a session with Michelle from SS

A really sweet girl, she has that fantastic smile and smells awesome too. Doesn't smoke, kisses readily (not DFK though) and the session was enjoyable. Doggy feels really shiok. Only problem was that her bbbj was quite mechanical and she seems to be in pain during FJ. She also seems tired and doesn't like painting.

But this was compensated by her awesome looks and nice GFE.

Thanks Bro Silk for arranging this.
Old 28-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pirone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Purple from Rebornlover
2 pm slot 27/11/2019.

My first post, so sorry for any mistake...

Location : appt in very quiet and discreet area, big clean room with own bathroom.
Face : 9/10 (same as photo. No bad surprise)
Body : 10/10 (very very nice body, no fat, no stretch mark, no scars, some tatoo)
Boobs : D (man made, very nice)
French : 6/10 (some but not so much)
Bbj : 10/10 (just perfect in all point of view)
FJ : 10/10 (also perfect)

Okt very responsive and pleasant. Know how to take care of customers.

When Purple opened the door... I knew that I will have a good moment (90 min) with her.
She is very pretty and sexy ; very nice face and smile... and her eyes show you how naughty she is.
Her body is just amazing.
Her English is very good, so communication is easy.
Just arrived, she take you to the room, and you are naked in a few second with Purple taking care of you...
As I saw in other post : same same... like she rape you.. It’s very fun and this fun will stop 90 min later.
First round was a bout a fantastic Bbj, and doggy. Must be really concentrate not to come to fast as she knows how to make you crazy.
After a shower with her, and a very kind moment of talk. The second round was really longer and crazy (for me and for her also) : big big bbj, 4 différents positions of Fj, painting, handjob, Cim.... that was insane. At the end she was as tired as me for sure. Very good moment...
So Purple is a must to see : she will not be à mistake for sure. I recomand her at 100%.
Thank to her and to Bro for the arrangement. That was really perfect.
Old 28-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fml1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Michelle from Silk Stockings

Sweet smile, nice smell (she doesn't smoke), nice GFE and feelsome doggy are her strengths.

Weaknesses include pain during FJ, mechanical BBBJ (just up and down only, no eye contact).

Overall not a super fantastic session, yet somehow I miss her.
Old 28-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

FR for Fon (Mansion)

Looks: 9/10 (similar to pic)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice size)
Bbbj; 10/10
Fj: 10/10 (really accommodating to any position)
GFE: 10/10 (she really like to cuddle a lot.)
RTF: Definately once vit M is replenished.

Response was fast and location is discrete. Really enjoyed myself.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Just finish a session with Maple PC69. Promised to write fr.

Location: 10/10 super discreet, non drivers take note not near mrt. But got a bus stop nearby.
Looks: 8/10 like SG minah
Body: 10/10!! Slim body, man made big tits, fleshy ass and lots of tattoos (my fav).
Bbbj: 7/10, too sensual for my liking, prefer hardcore style. Too bad no AR!

Shall not elaborate too much. Try for yourself!! More of a ting tong FB bonk rather than GFE bonk. Thanks bro JJ for bringing sucha gem.
agree with this bro. had maple on her 2nd day in SG. was pleasantly surprised on her looks and body. service wise she emptied me out pretty fast.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to see Purple but interested in making it MMF? private message me.
Old 28-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5297 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terquila82 View Post
Had Pen from SA this afternoon.

PEN

Body: 9/10 considered slim with flesh at the right place.
Boobs: 9/10 my kind of boobs very nicely shaped, full B to small C.
Bbbj: 8/10 Good, hardworking and wont stop till u ask her to. she also suck my ball nicely done...
French: 7/10 not the commando kind but more gentle kind.
Painting/Fingering: didn't try...
FJ: 8/10 Quite tight for me, ky needed.
Massage: 9/10 her specialty, damn shiok lah, she has gone thru proper training on this.
RTF: Confirm chop if time permits.

don't miss this sweet body bros, u have 1 week left...

I almost got her also. U are lucky to get her.
I shall try to get her today.
Up u for that Fr
Old 28-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Saw the new cosplay Mei pics yesterday nearly had a nose bleed.
Quickly arranged for a 7pm slot after my appointment even though my sperm tank was not fully refilled but what the heck, I just gotta to fuck Mei again.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19476422

My last FR for this busty shapely goddess.

The moment we met, Mei was in her new uni cosplay, all hell broke loose.
Quickly hugged and kissed and went straight to her room. Lifted up her small skirt, pulled her panties out and licked her pussy song song, my one hand pushed up her top to expose her big natural boobs. We fucked like rabbits immediately after I moistened by juicy pussy. Tried all sort of pattern before I unloaded a big fat load of fresh cum onto her boobs and stuffed my cock back into her mouth for a cooling down BBBJ.

After the deed, we went to shower, I managed to persuade Mei to give me another BBBJ with mouthwash in her mouth, damn shiok.

Went back to the room and told her to wear her uni again and faced her ass towards me in doggy position and I got down to paint her to heaven. Capped on and doggied her like mad, her moans damn power! She went on top of me soon and rode like a Ferrari till I cant take it anymore and told her finish in mouth, I am cumming. Quickly Mei took off the condom and BBBJ till I ejaculated all in. Gnn, she tried to kiss me with her cum filled mouth, I quickly scrammed.

GFE is fucking off the roof, Mei really can entertain and tease.
Took some photos for sharing purpose, hope you guys enjoy it.
Will RTF her again!
Hooray, she also extended her stay, NICE!
Just so in love with her big boobs and bigger ass!
Bloody hourglass figure!

Old 28-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

Short FR on Old Ginger Sara from Siam Devil from yesterday's bonk.

OKT - 10/10 Quick Response and was clear in instructions

Location - 5/10 Near eating areas with some crowd. Need commando skills to climb the stairs and will be quite dangerous in the dark. Toilet is very small and cannot actually fit 2 people so no action can take place.

First Impression - waited behind door. First sight of her is that she looks exactly in the advert with lipstick and light makeup. Natural beauty in simple one piece outfit. Easy to strike up conversation on any subject and makes you feel easy

Looks - 10/10. Sweet and Looks younger than advertised 30 years old. To me see looks like 25 or so. No blemish and pleasant with affectionate smiles throughout.

Body - 8/10 Medium Build. MILF body with curves at the right places. No ink and smooth with no blemishes

Boobs - 7/10 B cups with nice nips. natural and soft. Nips are very suckable

Cat bath - 8/10 licks your whole body like it was coated with honey

French - 8/10 Fluent and speaks with local singlish accent as well. Comms is not an issue at all

BBBJ - 10/10 Wet and can DT very well. Vacuums your balls into oblivion. Almost CIM but controlled myself for the main course

Pussy - 9/10 shaved but with new bristles which was ok for me still. No smell and was wet and savoury when painted

FJ - 10/10 Skilled Cowgirl while I was the helpless saddle. Rides like energizer bunny and can change several positions with no complaints. Can match your rhythm and tempo all the way. Both shots finished with doggy which to me was most arousing from the view and feel

Overall - 9/10

RTF - Yes, for sure.
Old 28-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 6
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

FR Sugar from Seduction
Fast response from OKT and booking.

Location: 9/10 Clear instruction from OKT and place is spacious and clean, walking up is a small chore more important is its discreetness which I value.
Look: 8/10 Sweet Pleasant Look, more cute to beautiful.
Body: 8/10 Shapely especially when she wore her cosplay lingerie.
French: 8/10 Very good and proactive.
BBBJ: 9/10 Great attitude, tireless effort.
FJ: 8/10 Same like making out with a girlfriend. She know how to make me feel good.
GFE: Good attitude, always smiling, passable english.

Good 1st time bonking experience with this stable.
Happy with them and Sugar.
Old 28-11-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
lotsaluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mochi @ RL 27112019 early morning

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=754880

Saw new postings in chat and quickly take aim at 1 or 2 targets. 7 early 8 early quickly msg Bro XK for late night, early morning slot, and I was not disappointed

OKT: 10/10 - Top 5 in my books

Location: 5.5/10 - If u do not live in the east, it's gonna be abit of a travel, unless u drive or grab. Which I did. Public transport abit of a walk, thus the low score. BUT, the place is clean, rooms are spacious, although there was a funky smell bcos of the kitchen was choked. Oredi informed bossman :P

Face: 9/10 - Met her in all her glorious made up glory, pretty sharp features. I likey. Later on I teased if she was gonna sleep with make up on in which she replied,"Yes!" and I was like u serious na?? She did eventually took them off, and I reckon she is a natural beauty. Prefer her without or little make up. Personal preference tho..

Boobs/Body: 8/10 - Natural Bs, abit of a belly bcos of beer 555!! Other then that, pretty tight tood, and generally nice, proportionate body.

BBBJ/Frenching: 8/10 - She can go on and on and on and on, maen gan Duracell bunny lor! Pretty decent as well, good enough for me at least. She is trilingual - speaks Thai and French fluently, some English as well, so comms not really an issue.

FJ: 8/10: - Did the usual missionary, CG and doggy. Pretty standard stuff, thus the pretty standard score :P

GFE: 10/10: She really shines in this department, GFE gao gao, reckon some bros might kena KC mak mak from her lor? 555

Sidenote: Service and attitude wise, she is pretty much commando style I reckon. Not exactly Seal Team 6 level, but still spec ops la. She is pretty petite in size, but makes up for it in service, attitude and GFE.

Opinions are purely based on my own experience, so please don't zap if it is different from yours. again YMMV

Happy and safe bonking!!!
Old 28-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

Fr for Erika Silk Stockings:

Looks: 9/10 Very very pretty.
Body: 9/10 Some minute baby fats, still very solid.
Boobs: 9/10 Lovely boobs.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and responsive.
Frenching: 9/10 Like a young mistress, teased about and french with affection.
BBBJ: 9/10 Try it yourself, she does it so well.
FJ: 9/10 No complains from her when I took a long long time to finish.
GFE: 10/10 A absolute darling.
RTF: Erika is a must try for all bros.
Old 28-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Ella from Silk Stockings

Look: 8/10 Close to pictures, some blemishes on face. pretty.
Body: 8/10 Slight tummy but considered slim with enhanced C+ cups. nice ass for doggy very shapely.
French: 10/10 Very good and active.
Painting: Yes
BBBJ: 9/10 Great BBBJ. Can go DT and handsfree.
FJ: 9/10 Accomodating all positions, hardworking. Nice soft moans type.
GFE: Good attitude, first time in this trade, will hug and cuddle in between session and not play phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1