The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
hello2325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Always a lover for milf.

Anyone tried her before? Thanks!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cindy/
Old 13-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
Erm. Just to clarify. They never ask me to post here la.. is I free publicity for them.. Maybe that's their intention lor..
Like one Bro told me before ...just open mouth n ask lor.
If no , then no lor. Nothing to be paiseh n I'm sure they received such queries before.
N if they r open to it, also must see what price they asking. If quote u 300....u want meh?
I definitely won't take it.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had experienced the worst attitude and service from an ML in my entire life.

Firstly, I didn't even get the girl I booked for. I booked this ML 'Baobao' [ad below] through SMS and I checked after the session that I did key in the correct number.
https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

Unfortunately when I entered the room I was greeted by an entirely different person! It didn't come to my mind at the start as it was really dark in the room. But what happened was that instead of meeting 'Baobao' I was in the room with 'Mei Na' [ad below].
https://sglonelyguy.org/mei-na-massage/

I took out my wallet to pay the $110 first, to which she replied that she offers BBBJ/CIM for $140. I thought about it for a few seconds and stupidly agreed to that deal. I requested for her to shower together but she refused, but I did not make a fuss over it.

When the service started it was the worst I've ever experienced throughout my years of visiting ML. She started by running her long fingernails down my legs, which was just scratching my skin and really nothing sensual. There was not even any massage at all. I asked her what is her dongguan service was and she told me B2B, catbath etc will all be done. But just a minute later she laid her back on my back, at right angles. She spun around a few times, but still her boobs were not even touching my body. She even insisted that I do not touch her nipples.

To my surprise, she told me to turn around just a few minutes after the service started. She simply applied some nuru gel on my dick and put her boobs on it for 10 seconds, kissed (not even lick) my nipples for a few seconds and then did BBBJ for another few seconds before she stopped and started giving me a HJ. Right then I got really angry and called her out as she agreed to the BBBJ/CIM for $140, to which she replied that she won't do the BBBJ anymore and she will return me $20. Even when doing a HJ she refused to let lick her boobs and just kept moving away. By then I was so pissed I wasn't even erected. She offered to do a neck massage which was also so poorly done I gave up after 10 seconds and went to shower. She was so happy hearing that. The whole service was only about 10 minutes when I checked. I've never met a ML/FL or any girl in this industry with such a terrible attitude in my entire life!

I don't care even if I get zapped, and I have no idea why Mei Na has so many FR on SLG website (I didn't book her!) But I would like to give an honest warning to all bros never to book Mei Na. Maybe the ML Baobao I intended to book does exist and she simply sent me to someone else for whatever reason, but to all bros out there please remember clearly the girl in the photo you booked, and if you see a different person behind the door PLEASE WALK OUT!
Old 13-07-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yes. We need to behave like carrothead so that more will be willing to come here ....

not sure it is fake news but i heard the JS place is still shut. Given XJP way of governing, their trade is unlikely to flourish
Jiangsu is a province of China. These ladies work in Changzhou city of jiangsu. My supplier use to bring me to their joint years back and that give me a good reason to click with them. I’m just lucky to be in good terms with some of them and has met them up with them weeks back when I’m there. Their joint has reopen using another name and only offering HJ service without removing their top. Hence business has not picked up.

Many were lamenting that the place is not a good environment to work as the management favors consumer and will fault them / penalize them if any customer complains. For 698 they need to fulfill 90min of work and most of the guys there don’t want any massage. Sometime the deed was done in 30min and they have to ask customer to leave on 90min dot else they will get “fine”.

So meantime many are waiting for chance to come here or scattered to zhejiang province. Now in jiangsu, on the street , you will see led banner and poster showing anti vice message. Some of the spa shutter were filled with these poster sticking on their doors.

Just be patient. They will be back here. During their peak , they have 70-80 girls in the joint. They will be here if opportunity arise.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
huan huan rtc alr? so fast
She has not been online since Sunday. Anyone got news on her ? Haiz ....
Old 13-07-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape123 View Post
Jiangsu is a province of China. These ladies work in Changzhou city of jiangsu. My supplier use to bring me to their joint years back and that give me a good reason to click with them. I’m just lucky to be in good terms with some of them and has met them up with them weeks back when I’m there. Their joint has reopen using another name and only offering HJ service without removing their top. Hence business has not picked up.

Many were lamenting that the place is not a good environment to work as the management favors consumer and will fault them / penalize them if any customer complains. For 698 they need to fulfill 90min of work and most of the guys there don’t want any massage. Sometime the deed was done in 30min and they have to ask customer to leave on 90min dot else they will get “fine”.

So meantime many are waiting for chance to come here or scattered to zhejiang province. Now in jiangsu, on the street , you will see led banner and poster showing anti vice message. Some of the spa shutter were filled with these poster sticking on their doors.

Just be patient. They will be back here. During their peak , they have 70-80 girls in the joint. They will be here if opportunity arise.
Very informative post!

Upz chiu!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
Bro I think you misunderstood leh.. is more like openly telling me alot customers want piak piak with them but they don offer y keep harassing them for it.. that's y I wondered if I had a 'I really need a fuck' face to them. 😅😂

Unless is the usual '口是心非' but don make sense leh. If wan upsell why use such indirect method. Lol
You think too much....if they want to fuck you, it won’t take Long if you make a good offer....they are good at mind game and if you show you wanted them so badly , you lose out
Old 13-07-2019, 03:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The so called complaint by customer before times up and will fine them is almost everywhere is China's big joints.

They are all spoilt in Sg by most guys and confirm love coming back here.

Thanks for your info..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-07-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

You reveal too much ....lol
Old 13-07-2019, 03:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Had experienced the worst attitude and service from an ML in my entire life.

Firstly, I didn't even get the girl I booked for. I booked this ML 'Baobao' [ad below] through SMS and I checked after the session that I did key in the correct number.
https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

Unfortunately when I entered the room I was greeted by an entirely different person! It didn't come to my mind at the start as it was really dark in the room. But what happened was that instead of meeting 'Baobao' I was in the room with 'Mei Na' [ad below].
https://sglonelyguy.org/mei-na-massage/

I took out my wallet to pay the $110 first, to which she replied that she offers BBBJ/CIM for $140. I thought about it for a few seconds and stupidly agreed to that deal. I requested for her to shower together but she refused, but I did not make a fuss over it.

When the service started it was the worst I've ever experienced throughout my years of visiting ML. She started by running her long fingernails down my legs, which was just scratching my skin and really nothing sensual. There was not even any massage at all. I asked her what is her dongguan service was and she told me B2B, catbath etc will all be done. But just a minute later she laid her back on my back, at right angles. She spun around a few times, but still her boobs were not even touching my body. She even insisted that I do not touch her nipples.

To my surprise, she told me to turn around just a few minutes after the service started. She simply applied some nuru gel on my dick and put her boobs on it for 10 seconds, kissed (not even lick) my nipples for a few seconds and then did BBBJ for another few seconds before she stopped and started giving me a HJ. Right then I got really angry and called her out as she agreed to the BBBJ/CIM for $140, to which she replied that she won't do the BBBJ anymore and she will return me $20. Even when doing a HJ she refused to let lick her boobs and just kept moving away. By then I was so pissed I wasn't even erected. She offered to do a neck massage which was also so poorly done I gave up after 10 seconds and went to shower. She was so happy hearing that. The whole service was only about 10 minutes when I checked. I've never met a ML/FL or any girl in this industry with such a terrible attitude in my entire life!

I don't care even if I get zapped, and I have no idea why Mei Na has so many FR on SLG website (I didn't book her!) But I would like to give an honest warning to all bros never to book Mei Na. Maybe the ML Baobao I intended to book does exist and she simply sent me to someone else for whatever reason, but to all bros out there please remember clearly the girl in the photo you booked, and if you see a different person behind the door PLEASE WALK OUT!
Because they are on social visit pass mah..

Hit and run service lor...

Both stay in same hotel... very likely is baobao is busy when u message her.. so mei na took your booking...

Don't bother about those FRs on the okt website... can't believe any shit at all...

U shouldn't even pay her lst. Bitches take $ lst and don't work.

Rule of the thumb... payment after service is done.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-07-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
If this is the same Virlin that here for many years already; auntie claiming she was from HK and driving a conti car.

Yeap same, Jessie’s competitor
Old 13-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Who is this ML?
Ziyu from slg.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
This is just her sideline.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Just for a poll

How many of you will be willing to buy an expensive gift for ML? Especially they told you what they want eg.handbag, wallet, watch or jewellery

Come a show of hands
Old 13-07-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
if she the same one few year ago at geylang lor 16 further down n use indian oil then i think not worth.. also say from hong kong n dun have look or good jg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1