The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-12-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
PEARL + LUNA from DirtySecret (20/12 11pm)

RTF: Might try for other tarma options as the OKT told me 4 of their ladies can do tarma, but will go for the lesbian tarma option soon.
Lesbian Tarma option? Where? I also want
Old 22-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=756902

FR for Noey from GalaxyXcorts

Location Central

Room : Normal and Decent for the Deed

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Greeted with a lovely smile, friendly lady

Body : Minah skin. Curves and meaty ass that is suitable for action kekeke.

Boobs : B Natural that are handful with very brown nips. Very good to grab hold of.

Shower : Before and After little me was thoroughly showered and cleaned. No kinky action lei kekeke

All showered and had a very nice conversation with Noey.

Catbath : AR included and hit all the right spots.

BBBJ : Sensational more than hardcore. Licking of shaft, balls and will not feel the braces. Slurpy and feel like she enjoying the lollipop kekeke

First FJ : Started with cowgirl that lasted for quite a long while until Noey got tired and switch to missionary. Very passionate and very GFE. Pump for quite a while and released !

Half-time : Hugs and cuddle and more conversion. Massage was good

Second FJ : Doggy was initiated by Noey and with her meaty ass it was a pleasure kekeke. Change to missionary position and eventually released again !

Frenching : Yes and passionate. GFE ding ding ding

Summary : Noey is service orientated and is passionate about love making ! Hard working and definitely one of the best quality of time slot booked so far ! Bros who are into cuddling and service Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Yes if schedule permits.

Thanks again to bro Galaxy and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 22-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sonia of Seduction68

Just completed a wonderful session with this sweet demure lady.
She is a GEM!
Looks: Sweet girl next door, wont reject. As a matter of fact, she looks even better than advertised.
Body: Slim with a wonderfully firm butt.
Boobs: She is slim, her boobs are normal size but with her body, too large will surely look weird.
Frenching: Started once I went inside her room. She told me she is shy to kiss me outside when she first saw me, she was scared the other ladies might see lol. Well, once we started it continued inside the bathroom too and back to the room and throughout our love making session. I am totally smitten with her.
BJ: She was detailed and ensured she licked every bit of my cock and my balls. The suction was good and she occasionally looked me in the eye with a smile. See liao, my cock steamed even harder than ever.
FJ: Cowgirl followed by doggy and then missionary where we frenched like no more tomorrow lol. Finished twice inside in doggy position, even her moans were all so cute!!
GFE: This part I want to rate. 20/10 Sonia behaved like my girlfriend, affectionate and attentive, cuddled tight with me utter sweet whispers into my ears turning me even more on and hard. We had a long intense french and hug before I left. Saw the other 2 ladies, Memi and Mara sitting on the sofa waiting for their customers, both are sweet and hot, especially Memi OMG. I tried my best to hide my glances at them but still cannot resist. Both are really hot stuff. I probably need to find a way to meet them if I can lol. if they are Sonia's standard especially in GFE, I would not mind trying them
Old 22-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Silk Stockings - Katie

This lady is a must try if you value great service and GFE.
She speaks well too.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
French, BBBJ, FJ - 9/10
GFE: 10/10 Superb companionship she gave me.
Location is discreet and quite hi end in terms of facilities inside. Best is security there dont give a shit haha.
Katie is RTF material, legit.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 6
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Wondering if any bros try out Landofsmile stable yet?
Are they credible?
Old 22-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
haulier92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmouse View Post
Wondering if any bros try out Landofsmile stable yet?
Are they credible?
Landofsmiles, Rainbow, ThaiX, Chivas are all bait and switch.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 6
steventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Champagne SS

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=756790

Clock in for my 4/5 bonks.
Book her 2 days ago, located just off town, best to take a Grab or Gojek there.
Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty.
Body: 8/10 Slightly meaty, womanly sexy curves.
Boobs: 10/10 Big is a understatement, huge is more apt.
BBBJ: 10/10 Best I ever tried till I CIM.
FJ: 9/10 Game to try all positions.
GFE: 9/10 She is good lol.
Massage: 10/10 She is excellent, as good as a real masseur. I wont mind paying for a 90 minutes session massage from her provided BBBJ is included.
RTF: Maybe.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 6
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulier92 View Post
Landofsmiles, Rainbow, ThaiX, Chivas are all bait and switch.
Okie, thanks bro.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 6
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post

THE CORONER HAS PERFORMED ANOTHER AUTOPSY AND IS READY TO REPORT!

STABLE: Seduction
GIRL: Mara

Looks: Pretty looks. With the hair and great body and smile. Happily take her to a black tie event or a company D&D

Body: Slender, Good body and smells great. Can tell this girl takes good care of herself

Boobs: Good solid B cups that are aching to be played with and nipples that scream for sucking and licking. She loves it and can get her very high by doing so

BBBJ: Good strong suction and damn, makes me want to release all my shots into her sweet mouth. However, she does not do CIM but thats ok because what happens later more than makes up for it!

Shower: Pretty standard shower but when you see her soap herself... oh so sexy lah.

GFE: A real good frencher but guys please, dont go fast and furious like as though you want to eat her tongue. She's a sensual kisser.

Painting: Damn it... my cock almost exploded with joy once i saw that her pussy was clean shaven. So excited and couldnt wait to go down on that mouth watering delight. And that sight of her lying on her back and her long slender legs skywards and that glister from her wet pussy is a sight to behold guys... And then... and i inserted a finger and felt the tightness and latched onto her clit as a i licked away like a school boy at an ice cream, it was just perfect. She smells great and she tastes sweet.. her moans were genuinely pleasurable and loud and all my senses were heightened. Kept on licking and sucking and fingering and even ran my finger around her brown hole while sent tingles down her spine as feel the goose bumps on her hands. hehe.. this girl cums quite quietly but then you can certainly feel her pussy clench.. After that, we quickly swapped to 69 as i continue to drink up those sweet juices and she gave me a BBBJ of my life. Very good skills and wished i could release my barley deep into her throat...

FJ: After that incredible 69 with her... we were both so horny that once she got off me, i kept her on all 4s and i capped myself and plunge my cock deep into her pussy. She's just so tight and as i was entering her, she was clenching her fists in pure pleasure and that was just such an amazing sight! Slowly build up the rhythm and i could feel her pussy getting so tight and warm. Now just thinking about it, i can actually feel her pussy clenching my dick and that is really an experience. Her long hair swaying all over the place as i pumped her and her always returned with a backwards thrust and that made the experience ever better. As i thrusted into her, she told me that she's gonna cum so i kept my pace steady and then i swear i heard her give out a long groan as she came really hard.. i bent forward to grab her tits and she pressed my hand against her chest to feel her heartbeat. Wow, pounding away like a racing horse! CAn tell she's a bit tired so i put her on her back and we kissed alot as i pounded her... i asked her softly right into her ear if she wants me to cum and she replied "fuck me good and cum"..... damn! When a girl this fine tells you that, you better fucking oblige her. I grabbed her legs by her ankles and closed her legs and placed her calves on my shoulder as i took the drill up to maximum speed. Signalled her i was going to cum and her moans got really loud and she started grabbing and playing with her own tits.. Released a BIG load deep into her pussy and i must've cum for quick a long while as i could still feel my cock throbbing away.. She giggled and said i came long time and alot. hahah.

Took and shower and chit chatted with her. English is private limited but google translate and some slow speaking helps. Shes actually a very sweet girl and fuck... that smile and those legs... i would like to line up some chocolate from her foot all the way up to her pussy and lick my way up... hehe

2nd round started by her! WE kissed alot and while kissing i groped her ass and that must've triggered her.. She pin me down and kissed me crazy and then decided to give me another lovely blowjob and oh my goodness its so good lah. i slid down and was directly beneath her pussy as i ate away at that deliciously clean shaven pussy. So yummy... this girl was so horny as she was moaning and playing with her tits non stop and occasionally reaching back and giving me a hand job.. i pulled myself back up and then capped and she mounted me. DAMN THIS GIRL CAN RIDE... she rode me silly and i kept playing with her tits and light smacks on her butt... it was a great sight and i kept teasing her nipples as she came while i was deep in her and my hands were squeezing those tits... After a while, she got off and i sat on the edge of the bed and she sat on me... we kissed non stop, lips never left each other as she gyrated her way to pleasure as i felt her g spot hitting against my cock head... after only a few mins, she whisper that she wants to cum so i put my hands on her butt and pulled and pushed her away from me as my cock kept hitting her gspot and this time she came so hard that she placed her open mouth on my shoulder and moaned away in pleasure... this all made me came too as i released everything into her again... phew.... we stayed in this position for a good 5 mins as we both caught our breath. haha..

Cleaned up and left a very satisfied man
Tried Mara on 21/12/19 at 3pm, thanks to your detailed FR, I gotten a near similar experience with her.
I wont go into details since it was quite covered. Concur with you, she can be quite horny once I hit her right spots.
A 9/10 session in my opinion. Money well spent which I dont have in abundance.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to behold

New

New (Galaxy Xscorts) 7pm

Kudos to Galaxy bro for the direction and quick reply.

Looks: 9/10 (Looks exactly like pictures, a sweet lady however much tanner skin colour. minah look)
Body: 8/10 (Slim body with no tattoos.)
Boobs: 10/10 (enhanced C but soft)
Frenching: 8/10 (will auto speak french)
BBBJ: 10/10 (The first thing she attacked after I lied down were my balls. Great combo of balls licking, BBBJ and catbath. Got eye contact while she's doing it. nicely done!)
Massage: 8/10 (Not bad)
GFE: 9/10 (She can speak english well and we chat for quite alot after my first shoot)
FJ: 8/10 (She is tight and damn good rider)

Those havent try her, u got 1 week or so... better hurry
Old 22-12-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

That why ,can means can needn't fake army huh ,waste time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by maver1ck88 View Post
Fake FR army very active

FR from bros with 20 pts can ignore. 30-40 still considered risky
Old 22-12-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
FR Rachel @ Milkway

Look like photo just cuter,petite, enough boob, curvy with slight tummy (no birth). She very cute lady, very service oriented, massage, except bj need Bros guidance. Easy french, painting even licking nipple she get high wet quick.

Enjoyable, worth value in my opinion

[QUOTE=milkyway9696;19556098][CENTER]MILKYWAY9696

Voluptuous BUSTY Accountant that SUCK YOU DRY❣❣VIDEO❣PROMO

Old 22-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seductions - Sonia

Power packed, GFE max lady with the best girlfriend feeling I had for the longest time. She is witty and chatty even with limited command of English.
Looks, body - 8/10
Services - 10/10
GFE - 15/10
If only she allows CIM then she will be rated higher in my books.
Highly recommended for GFE and service seekers, Sonia wont disappoint.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
shawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Por from RP..
When entering the room, Por kept using her ass to arose my little brother until it grow big like Incredible Hulk.

Shower: clean me up like a baby especially my ass until I bend my ass a bit so her finger can go in deeper .

Bed: give me a good BBJ then ask me to back face her in doggy position and give me a good AR.. damn shiok . Lick damn deep and as I feel I kena happily raped.. after that, ask me to face her then she put my legs up and another session of AR.. until I buay tahan. After that my turn to service her, I gave her a good 8 mins paint then put her legs up and give her a good AR too. At first I thought she will push me away but she happily let me lick and she seems to enjoy it. First time a FL willing to let me AR her.. no smell on pussy and ass.. Go to missionary , her moan cannot tahan and kept moaning ‘ ah ah ah.. so big ah ah ah..yeah... :::’ until I cum.

This is my true opinion and hope you guys can support and upz me please . Thank you for reading .
Old 22-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
PEARL + LUNA from DirtySecret (20/12 11pm)

My 2nd visit to DirtySecret since the OKT was very friendly the first time i went.
Was having a dilemma between pearl and luna, end up kena psycho to get both, i figured why not as the price is really cheap.

OKT 10/10: booked within 5 mins, feels nice to be a regular to them

Location: Location: Central, took a bus alight directly outside this time

Body/Face:
-Luna 9/10, SYT ah lian type.
-Pearl 7.5/10 not much diff from pics but can see alittle more big size.

Boobs:
-Luna 9/10. B Cup, my fav. Natural boobs lover for me.
-Pearl 8/10. Should be a C or D cup, enhanced, not hard yet not soft when grabbing

Bathing:
-Luna 8/10. I opted 1 girl to shower at the start. Just some touching here and there, didnt want to make Pearl wait alone in the room too long
-Pearl 9/10. She bathed for me after session, gave me a good HJ action in the end, but failed to cum.

French:
-Luna 8/10 good skills
-Pearl ?/10 didnt french with her as my heart was more with luna

BBBJ:
-Luna 7/10. trying hard, not too experience can tell.
-Pearl 9/10. awesome, know whats she's doing
(asked for double BJ but seems both abit shy or didnt understood what i meant)

FJ:
-Luna 8/10 ended in missionary, felt ok normal
-Pearl 8.5/10. ended in missionary, felt ok normal

RTF: Might try for other tarma options as the OKT told me 4 of their ladies can do tarma, but will go for the lesbian tarma option soon.

Damage: $240-90mins-2shots & $20 tips each.

Overall experience: You can tell Pearl is like the bigger sister guiding Luna along, probably she has more experienced in this field. Thanks again Bro Secret.

Even got them to take a pic together after session, gotten permission from Bro Secret and the girls to post.
dude that pic is not Luna? wrong name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1