The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hahaha. Today is a day full of jokes. Anyway, back to as it is. You are right Kopiosteve, I still lile the old school way.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. Today is a day full of jokes. Anyway, back to as it is. You are right Kopiosteve, I still lile the old school way.
the biggest pussy joke is i am actually on your side. but your stupid brain cant processed it long term. HAHAHA talking with kopio steve like a pussy who self declare himself that started it. name your self blue pussy better.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 15
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
she confirm can la. my friend unlock already.
As someone say before all MLs can unlock depends on moolah most of the time..Well i unlock her too..1st time go i zi tao ask how much she want..
Old 23-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
the biggest pussy joke is i am actually on your side. but your stupid brain cant processed it long term. HAHAHA talking with kopio steve like a pussy who self declare himself that started it. name your self blue pussy better.
No I have a proper nick. Not some clone coward account with gibberish or a kid that keeps calling ppl pussy. Lol.

Sides? What sides? Think different channels here. Annoyed on those obsessed with unlocking.

What each of us adults want to do is our freedom. Play the game well can liao.

K bye.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No I have a proper nick. Not some clone coward account with gibberish or a kid that keeps calling ppl pussy. Lol.

Sides? What sides? Think different channels here. Annoyed on those obsessed with unlocking.

What each of us adults want to do is our freedom. Play the game well can liao.

K bye.
i already prove my point why i called you pussy. you have no answer to that because you are. A double standard pussy lmao.

same as always, i am a clone again.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she confirm can la. my friend unlock already.
Unlock who? how much?
Old 23-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
As someone say before all MLs can unlock depends on moolah most of the time..Well i unlock her too..1st time go i zi tao ask how much she want..
ask not so romantics
some dun do may feel offend that you treat them like KFC
Old 23-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
ask not so romantics
For a more romantic feeling, must visit her a few times to 陪伴感情first
Old 23-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Who are you referring to?
Old 23-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Good observation but i think its slight shadow over that side coz i didnt see any during my visit coz it turns me off also.

Wenwen and Bamei , 2 APs under 1 roof. Time for a Tarma !
How much for tarma? Is it worth it? Can unlock both together?
Old 23-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Lol unlock again.
Please lah, you all know in China the guys usually just ask straight.
What they need to do to unlock
Only here... Do all the "extra" stuff to try and unlock and avoid talking about money.

I agree that there are cases which can be unlocked without money. But really, how many BCF here manage to unlock them without paying money? Most of the "unlocks" are simply paying the right amount of money which imo doesn't qualify for any bragging rights.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
Who are you referring to?
Xixi from momo la..money can unlock la..if u wan to unlock for free good luck lo..lol
Old 23-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
ask not so romantics
Well when you say some dun do..If u look like Andy Lau plus give them $1000 you see their leg will open or not..lol maybe the remote control aso give u LOL
Old 23-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow 2 - 3 pages all about unlock.
Why want to stress yourself?
It sound like some achievement if able to "UNLOCK"

Wish you all able to UNLOCK all the ML you want too
Old 23-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

you all not happy with unlocking talk with my boss baotohk hor...

he is the untouchable one who can unlock, reveal, help and destroy whoever and whatever he wants in his pussy kingdom. mai siao siao. i learned from him but i got called out, guess i am different and weak. i am hurt my idol forever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1