The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR: Ribena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung
sorry, i do not wish to taste those ky gels, latex smells..
Bro no problem. To each its own.

Happy cheonging.....
Old 15-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
phantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dragon HC - Some Update

Hi Brudders,

So update on the Dragon scene...

1) New Receptionist - The former shorter recept had resigned. A new recept is recruited. Her name is Gina.Quite blur but friendly. So dun be surprised if some new voice answer the telephone.

2) The new gal Fiona - Heard that she will be reporting for work at Executive Spa instead of Dragon HC. Expected to start work end of May/04.
3) Retired - Spring. Not really a popular gal in DHC so dun really miss her. Anyway, all the best to her.

4) Dragon Spa – Gals listing as at 150504

Retired – Spring

S/n Names
01 Armani
02 Bobo
03 Champange
04 Carnation
05 Carol
06 Channel – 04/04
07 Cherry
08 Diamond
09 Emerald
10 Estee
11 Eve
12 Gucci
13 Hazel
14 Joyce
15 Jojo – 04/04
16 Karen
17 Moon
17 Pearl
19 Porsche
20 Ribena
21 Ruby
22 Stella
23 Violet
24 Winter

Gals movement in FY2003/FY04

Newbie – Moon (09/03), Estee (09/03), Porsche (10/03), Joyce (11/03), Armani (12/03), Carol (03/04), Channel (04/04), Jojo (04/04)

Retired – Fire (09/03), Janet (11/03), Spring (05/04)
Old 15-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jojo..??..Chanel..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithkeith
tough choice man...tough choice...!!
im planning for a trip down to dragon these few days and am gunning for a
TALL, SLIM AND PRETTY gal.

which of the above 2 gals or other one do you think fits the bill perfectly ??

shall post my review soon after my session, hope its a good one !!!
You may want to consider Carnation, if looks and height is your priority.
BTW, Channel is not that tall as well.
Old 15-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
quiet true... ok next time know what to do... do you think i should book 2 seesion instead and pay double for her services... ?

Don't need. Think one session will do. Save $. If destined to cum, one session is enough.

Old 16-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keithkeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dragon HC

bro leewl,
porsche ? i thought some bro say her bottom too heavy for her size isit ?
cat bath only will spit out regularly then wat about bj ? if kept pulling out the feeling not too nice leh.

bro highlife,
i did try carnation b4, not a bad gal. good attitude and svc. quite tall but bottom abit heavy cos last time used to be fleshy. but from waits up figure still pretty good.

hmm....still pretty undecided over which gal to choose.
well maybe read more FRs first.

thanks for your inpit bros !
Old 17-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dragon HC

FR Carnation (from Ah Young)

Look:8/10 (look like young secondary school kid)
Boobs:3/10 (small)
Attitude:2/10
Massage:8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ:2/10
RTF: If u go for look only.

Today, after having 2 sessions of good time with my FAVOURITE May of BHC, proceed to meet my friend and he want to have fun too. so i bring him to DHC. i booked carnation where i try to get hold of gucci, she is on leave... i get stella for him instead as he claim do not want special.

i dont intent to get special too as i already fully feeded by MAY>.. so go to the room, she enter, look very shiok, like small kid. so after the sop massage, i agreed to the full special even though i do meant it. she remove everything and start to bm me for and proceed to put on the cap to bj, when she insert me into her, i dont feed good, i though if i can french her i can still cum but she give me that damn no shiok look that i stop the transaction when she are shock and ask for why. i told her that she seem dont want to french me.. and she explain that this is not her common practice and most guy are smelly and dirty. she ask whether want to continue and ask can i dont french but kiss her, she can take me as i look clean... i said no and ask her to take a bath. I paid her full $150 and she ask why i stop, i said i make love not fuck... and she ask whether will i come back. i told her maybe if i can still remember her.
another suck experience....
Old 17-05-2004, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
DBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FR Carnation (from Ah Young)

Look:8/10 (look like young secondary school kid)
Boobs:3/10 (small)
Attitude:2/10
Massage:8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ:2/10
RTF: If u go for look only.

Today, after having 2 sessions of good time with my FAVOURITE May of BHC, proceed to meet my friend and he want to have fun too. so i bring him to DHC. i booked carnation where i try to get hold of gucci, she is on leave... i get stella for him instead as he claim do not want special.

Bro young, i really go down on my knees n bow to u man...2 session wit May n 1 more wit carnation,..u really Ai Sai man. i salute U ...35 n still goin strong...
Old 17-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Samster

Bro Ah Young, sorry to hear abt your experience with Carnation. Somehow you seems cannot click with Ribena and Carnation, though both are quite popular at DHC. I guess it is ok with you, just don't RTF lor, at least you have tried them.

Carnation will not allow frenching or kissing, it is her sacred ground and I have always been respecting her for that. In fact, quite a few other nice HC gals that I have tried also don't allow frenching or kissing. It is not uncommon.

I believe she has already tried her best to meet your expectations. Pls appreciate her for that. Finally, I must commend you for paying the full sum even though you choose to stop half way. That's the way brother, I salute you. Every true cheongster will always pay and pay at least the sum agreed, no matter how horrible the experience can be, rather than giving all kinds of excuses to pay less. This is the risk we have to undertake as well, that we may not always get the satisfying experience we want, but we shld have no regrets, at least we have tried and we realise what is good for others may not be suitable for us after all.

Cheers
Old 17-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Is DHC and executive under the same boss? How come I hear people say all the high quality gals go to Dragon,whil exec now cannot make it? How true is this?
Old 17-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling that Ribena is getting complacent about her status of being an ang pai,I am one of her regulars by the way.My last two visits to her,the quality of her service was not as good as my first few times with her-she talked and smiled less,was less proactive.Or maybe she PMS?
Old 17-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, i know it is not her problem , is mine.. i am too fussy and i have great expectation!!!
Too bad, gucci on leave else i may not regret the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife
Bro Ah Young, sorry to hear abt your experience with Carnation. Somehow you seems cannot click with Ribena and Carnation, though both are quite popular at DHC. I guess it is ok with you, just don't RTF lor, at least you have tried them.

Carnation will not allow frenching or kissing, it is her sacred ground and I have always been respecting her for that. In fact, quite a few other nice HC gals that I have tried also don't allow frenching or kissing. It is not uncommon.

I believe she has already tried her best to meet your expectations. Pls appreciate her for that. Finally, I must commend you for paying the full sum even though you choose to stop half way. That's the way brother, I salute you. Every true cheongster will always pay and pay at least the sum agreed, no matter how horrible the experience can be, rather than giving all kinds of excuses to pay less. This is the risk we have to undertake as well, that we may not always get the satisfying experience we want, but we shld have no regrets, at least we have tried and we realise what is good for others may not be suitable for us after all.

Cheers
Old 18-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
DBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
well, i know it is not her problem , is mine.. i am too fussy and i have great expectation!!!
Too bad, gucci on leave else i may not regret the trip.
Bro Young i think u r tryin to say u MAY not regret the trip .....
Old 18-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bro,
Wah so much discussion about my fav HC ger. Bro, Ribena oso allow 69 (sweet, marvelous and always wet pussy) if you are into it. Enjoy.
her pussy is wet due to all the stuff she puts on. Not due to you and me (at least not in the initial stages!!)
Old 18-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Drew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh guys , can any one of you tell me if armani has big boobs?
like C cup?
thanxxx once again bros
Old 18-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
phantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dragon HC - Armani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
Eh guys , can any one of you tell me if armani has big boobs?
like C cup?
thanxxx once again bros

Bro Drew,

Armani
has small breast..A cup at the most.
The 2 gals with bigger neh-neh are Pearl and Cherry.

Phantom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1