The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

No need to say which EPL team i support.......... my nick says it all and more.

hope Gunners continue their fabulous start to the season and go all the way to win the title.
kudos to Wenger's blending,team of youngsters are finally clicking and producing results.............fingers crossed hoping they'll clinched it this time around, not only the league title but the Champions League as well
Old 23-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Cockney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Gunners are on killing form! They kill Derby. Hope they can maintain this form. Go Gunners Go!
Old 24-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nightriderinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats to you gunners supporters, I'm YWNA fan (u know which team) seems you are the the form team in the mth of Sept. Cheers!
Old 24-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nightriderinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats to you gunners supporters, I'm YWNA fan (u know which team) seems you are the the form team in the mth of Sept. Cheers!
Old 24-09-2007, 09:02 AM
tiger woods

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hopefully this superb form continue ..... esp in CL
Old 24-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyChanger View Post
The way Arsenal play, is so solid Attack Attack Attack and never stop Attacking!

Watch so many games from other clubs and I think Arsenal plays the most entertaining football.

You see Speed, one touch, Shot at goal, individual skill and etc....
Even during the last 2 seasons when Arsenal was not getting results, they were still playing entertaining attacking football, that is how Arsenal won its fans. Many Arsenal fans do not want to go back to those days where its playing defensive football though winning games at 1-0 scoreline.

Playing Attacking Football wins fans over and winning trophies is a bonus. Whether all those people who said Arsenal will drop off below Big 4 by selling Henry, let them say what they like. End of Season, where Arsenal will stand in table will show whether TALK IS CHEAP or PERFORMANCE on the field wins

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Even during the last 2 seasons when Arsenal was not getting results, they were still playing entertaining attacking football, that is how Arsenal won its fans. Many Arsenal fans do not want to go back to those days where its playing defensive football though winning games at 1-0 scoreline.

SC
Haha, agree wif you bro .... the way it goes, Fabregas might be young player and player of the year ....
Old 25-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Hi Time

Well done gunners, lets see how resurgent Magpies stack up against us ...
Old 25-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
/123\ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gunners are on track and if this form could last till New year, the crown will be theirs.
Old 25-09-2007, 10:50 AM
wu zhao pai

Hehe reported so much money 70M for Wenger to spend ...
Good times ahead ..
Old 25-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal profits to provide £70m transfer warchest

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been promised a mammoth £70million transfer kitty after Arsenal revealed themselves to be one of Europe's richest clubs.

Figures unveiled this morning show the Gunners' move to the Emirates Stadium has driven a near 50% increase in turnover to more than £200million for the year ending May 31, 2007.

That sum means they are only edged into second place in the continent's money league by Real Madrid.

But with operating profit of £51.2million, up an amazing 274%, the Premier League club now have a level of profitability far in excess of Real.

Match-day revenues of £3.1million per game at their new 60,000 home are double those generated at Highbury, and have seen the Gunners leapfrog main domestic rivals Manchester United and Chelsea - whose respective turnover for the same period was £167.8m and £152.8m.

The revelation of Arsenal's wealth is an ample response to those critics who questioned the effect the cost of relocation to Ashburton Grove would have on the club, and in particular Wenger's transfer funds.

But after reiterating that Wenger did not spend all his budget this summer, delighted managing director Keith Edelman claimed the Frenchman would now have previously unheard of sums available to reinforce his squad.

'I think we are in a very good position,' Edelman said. 'Clearly Arsene's performance and the team's performance on the pitch has been outstanding, obviously backed up by our very strong financial position.

'We gave Arsene a budget in the summer and he didn't even spend all of it on transfers and hopefully we'll be able to carry that forward into future years.'

He added: 'We have got plenty of financial firepower to makes the transfers Arsene wants to make.

'We had over £70million of cash at the end of the year and if Arsene wants to spend that money we will make it available.'

The results posted this morning have been achieved despite the lack of a mega-rich foreign owner, the source to which most rivals have turned to increase their clout.

With Red and White Holdings Limited, backed by Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov, recently increasing their stake in the club to around 21%, rumours have abounded of a possible takeover bid.

But Edelman insists the results show there is no reason to change the way in which the club is run.

'We think it's very important as a board that the club develops revenues it generates itself and is not dependent on people putting money in every year, because that's not a very stable basis on which to run a club,' he told the Arsenal's website.

'We regard ourselves as custodians of the club and fans as well. It's important that the club does have a stable financial base.'

He added: 'If you look at the shareholders and the look at the board, we are all here because we love the club. Yes we want to run it well as a business, but only because we want to be a great club.

'That could be contrasted with what could be called financial owners, who come to purchase clubs to make money out of them and they don't have that affinity to be a rabid fan - to live, breathe and eat Arsenal Football Club.'

With the new Premier League TV deal yet to be reflected in their figures and the Gunners also set to launch their own TV channel in the new year, it seems everything is in place for the financial success to continue.

Your views on this story? Email [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 25-09-2007, 01:25 PM
pak chik

I suppose if Abrahimovich see this he will let his new manager do a massive clearout and spend 100m to change his players ....
Old 25-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Nutellla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just hope he spend it slowly and wisely.
Normally those who spend more does not get the immediate result.
Old 25-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu zhao pai View Post
Hehe reported so much money 70M for Wenger to spend ...
Good times ahead ..
Knowing Wenger style, even if u give him 700 mil to spend, he will not even spend more than 20mil. He will never buy more than 5 players in a season and will never buy any players that is being over-priced by their clubs no matter how good is he. So I guess it is unlikely that we will see any more signings in the Jan window.
However my only wish is he should take the bulk of the 70mil to tempt Juventus into selling Buffon to us. Once we have a top class keeper, we will be the top gun again. The foundation of a soild defence lies in the keeper.
Old 26-09-2007, 10:36 AM
guangzhou

Gunners doing well this season ... memories of their perfect season coming back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1