The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bro, can confirm again if you had hyperlinked to the correct Tian Tian? There are like 3 MLs having the same name. This one in your link doesn't look like have fj leh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewbs View Post
FR on Tian Tian

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

Been awhile since I go to massage but this time i selected FJ, wolf site has this option.

Damage: $50 + $120 = $170
Looks: 9/10 - looks better in person
Location: 7/10 - busy night street, have road side parking, SPA type of setting
Figure: 8/10 - Slim around 40kg+, proportionate
Boobs: 8/10 - advertised as B, it is more to B+. Natural and soft. You can feel them when she hug you from the back.
massage: 7/10 - Strong at times but I am looking at FJ this time. (But i have tight muscles, some people may find it too soft so it may be 6/10)
BBBJ: 8/10 - Sensual and arousing, have to ask her to stop to proceed to FJ
FJ: 7/10 - Cum too fast, too turned on by the looks. pussy is a little tight. Might need to RTF/M to revise this rating
GFE: 9/10 - Like those clubber girl turn GF. Very kissable lips. Did not try frenching yet.
Most importantly, she does not use the phone.
RTF/M: Yes when have VIT M

The only RTM i had is Emma. Rest are usually just 1 off.
Good MLs that I have tried but did not RTM/F = Summer, Zhu Zhu and Baby(FJ)
Old 31-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any kind bros willing to share Angel's wechat contact (thru pm)? I've been trying to book through sms but never received any reply really want to try her
Old 31-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Green Tea/Heaven on earth site past 2 to 3 months influx of "golden pussies". Seriously the asking price for the top few rows are absurd and do a quick look through the bulk of them are all plastic face looking identical and enhanced boobs, not sure what's the appeal. They probably added their enhancement cost to their asking rates.

I prefer natural looking ones, less pretty is fine. Enhanced boobs is a deal breaker to me too. $150 and below can still land us good bonks at that site imo.
Yup the term golden pussy is appropriate. If you think about it, that high price might just means lesser saliva from other bros on her as many would not take that price point. Not into enhanced features too much as well.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You're the man man.

With that amount, I can go for 2 ML tarmas + 1 singles session.

Was the experience memorable at least?
Sadly- not at all. End up getting off with a hj/cim.... lol I am bad at sex. Dead fish on bed- don’t know what to do
Old 31-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7513 View Post
any kind bros willing to share Angel's wechat contact (thru pm)? I've been trying to book through sms but never received any reply really want to try her
If you're somehow blacklisted in her book, she can decline your WeChat invitation to add.

It's the same right?
Old 31-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try again bro, also not nice to ask for her wechat fr us when u hvnt visited her yet.
If no response, just move on to other MLs la. Anyway, you won't miss much too.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
If you're somehow blacklisted in her book, she can decline your WeChat invitation to add.

It's the same right?
I never spammed or being disrespectful, so there was rly no reason for kena blacklisted. So i thot she maybe just service her normal clients that she contacts through wechat,just wanna try my luck to get her slot
Old 31-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never spammed or being disrespectful, so there was rly no reason for kena blacklisted. So i thot she maybe just service her normal clients that she contacts through wechat,just wanna try my luck to get her slot
WeChat is just another form of SMS. She can not reply again.

You should just move on.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Try again bro, also not nice to ask for her wechat fr us when u hvnt visited her yet.
If no response, just move on to other MLs la. Anyway, you won't miss much too.
yeah, guess shld move on alr. she didn't reply anything since the last time she was in sg (altho i msged in chi)
Old 31-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You like meh? So you prefer that setting over a discreet condo location?
On that note, you want a few more nice shop-based contacts?

Pity they prefer not to be independent operators.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On that note, you want a few more nice shop-based contacts?

Pity they prefer not to be independent operators.
To me spa ok depends on the 'spot' too.
Guess it's all pros and cons.
Pros i find there's many meals to choose from at spa.
Cons privacy, security and facilities, bed, toilet not as comfy as apartment la. But then again apartment also not 100% secure too right.

But now seldom go spa already la. Best time was during late 90s to mid 2000s where malaysian girls ruled.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

bros any recommendations for pretty syt that offers bbbj service?
Old 31-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8206 / Power: 11
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Phaiseh, what does JS Group means? Have been out of action for a while lol.
JB
Old 31-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Shop based usually the time is shorter than 1 hour and try to chase you out after finish. Unless more private shop like yoyo slg.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Shop based usually the time is shorter than 1 hour and try to chase you out after finish. Unless more private shop like yoyo slg.
Agreed, yes yoyo full hour or can pass hour abit if no customer after ur slot.
Best can chit chat with the other girls at the reception area if they not working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1