The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Bro, ..................

Heard that Willie's place moving to another lorong? Any confirmation?
Moving to Lor 20 soon.

Last house in Lor 28/30 to move after 3033 close shop.

Quote:
Well bros... Lu Lu was hot on last Sunday... waited 2 hours and still could not get her.

Ended up trying a Xiaoyu (little rain)... very good service.. solid body and nice boobs.

And.. nabeiz.. 2062 dun haf car... no transport... that place Lu Lu cant get from other houses.........
Which Lu Lu you waited for?

Which Xiao Yu? Xiao Yu from 1654A?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Moving to Lor 20 soon.

Last house in Lor 28/30 to move after 3033 close shop.

Which Lu Lu you waited for?

Which Xiao Yu? Xiao Yu from 1654A?
Yep, little rain from 1654A. And... I waited for the Lu Lu from same house i guess?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 12-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, little rain from 1654A. And... I waited for the Lu Lu from same house i guess?
Oh I see. Xiao Yu is the longest there and only one left from her batch.

Those that came together with her last year went back PRC liao.

Lu Lu from this house is the newest WL together with Na Na.

Another three WLs just landed few days ago and not started work yet.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24863 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh I see. Xiao Yu is the longest there and only one left from her batch.

Those that came together with her last year went back PRC liao.

Lu Lu from this house is the newest WL together with Na Na.

Another three WLs just landed few days ago and not started work yet.
During my visit last Wednesday, I heard the three new WLs are not coming anymore. Which is correct?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
During my visit last Wednesday, I heard the three new WLs are not coming anymore. Which is correct?
Then it is quite confusing.

Your visit last Wed is 1/8 or 8/8?

I was there on National Day, 9/8 and Uncle Hua was preparing to go airport to pick them.

Not sure whether we are referring to the same "three WLs" though.

One of the WL told my buddy on 10/8 that three new WLs just came.

So I guessed they must be here then she can say that right?

If you went on 1/8 then maybe they changed their minds and decided to come. Just my guess.

Old 12-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24863 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I was there on National Day, 9/8 and Uncle Hua was preparing to go airport to pick them.

If you went on 1/8 then maybe they changed their minds and decided to come. Just my guess.
Was there on 8/8. Since u got info on 9/8, u shld be correct.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Read about a girl with "oversized" boobs from 1654a - Qian qian. So I decided to try and see for myself.

Scoring time:

Looks: 8/10 young and fresh looking
Figure: 8/10 tall and slim
Boobs: 7/10 boobs lovers please take note. Contrary to reports here that Qian qian has natural Ds. Her boobs size is only B. Maybe push-up bra is doing the trick. I was half disappointed when her bra came off because my expectations were a lot higher. I have personally asked what is her cup size and she said b. So no discrepancy here because visually I see it as a b cup and she confirmed herself.
AR: 6/10 brief and standard. You need to request if not she won't do
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Good attitude and service overall but I would prefer someone with larger boobs.

Moral of the story: sometimes can only go down and see for yourself in terms of boobs size. FR may not be accurate.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, 3 newbies have indeed arrived and awaiting for medical checkup.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Read about a girl with "oversized" boobs from 1654a - Qian qian. So I decided to try and see for myself.
Moral of the story: sometimes can only go down and see for yourself in terms of boobs size. FR may not be accurate.
FR is accurate. It is the writer who is "not accurate" or faking.

Many bros here like to exaggerate things in their so-call FRs.

Either they did not try the WL and say they tried or they use scores that are ridiculous, eg. everything 9/10 or 10/10 or even 11/10.

If they did not try the WL then it is GR (Guess Report) and not FR.

If you notice, boob size and height are frequently over-stated here in SBF.

For info, less than 10% of the WLs in GL currently are above 1.65m or bigger than C cups.

Qian Qian (1654A) is not even C cup let alone D cup.

How many WLs currently in 1654A is above 1.65m or bigger than C cups?
I think at most three WLs.

So please dun anyhow write your FRs.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Either they did not try the WL and say they tried or they use scores that are ridiculous, eg. everything 9/10 or 10/10 or even 11/10.

For info, less than 10% of the WLs in GL currently are above 1.65m or bigger than C cups.

So who’s the joker anyhow wrote FRs?
Old 13-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

raised both hands and feet

however along the way you will find punters with same fetish as you
that is when information becomes more accurate
Old 13-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Always thought the Malaysian WLs are just left with those in 1606, JC and one newbie Kopi in 16W15. It was recently that I got to know that Miki1 is still working in 2043. Went to check her out and was very sexcited with the outcome. More on that later.

First impression was a pleasant surprise as Miki1 didn't look auntie to me. More like young MILF standard around 35. As a reference, Annie 1606 definitely qualifies as an auntie. Having said that, bros are best advised to lower expectations when it comes to Miki1's body because she has a baby elephant body type, sorry to say. However, she makes up for it with a pair of C cup boobs. A little saggy but still playable.

Service was mind blowing for me. She gave a BBBJ in the shower without holding my dick with her hands. On bed, I started lying down with my back facing up, but she asked me to lie down with my front facing up first. Different SOP from all the other WLs. It was there and then that she started frenching me while caressing my dick. I was still in excitement from the frenching when she proceeded with BBBJ in 69 position while I fingered her. She also lifted my legs to give AR. Only after that, I lied down with my back facing up for her to catbath me.

With the catbath over, another round of AR plus reverse BBBJ was given with me on my all fours. I thought that was the end of the foreplay, but she went on 69 position yet again to BBBJ me while I fingered her again. All the buildup had to lead to something, so I couldn't withhold the urge anymore. Went to missionary position and bonked her to my heart's content.

Special thanks to bro liitlepea10 for sharing the news on her whereabouts. She said her business is not good but she still maintained a cheery attitude. Hope she can continue and provide more of her excellent service which was one of the best I experienced in GL. I didn't get to try her during the peak of the Malaysian WLs era, but I'm sure glad I get to enjoy her now.

Next up for me is Kelly and my Malaysian WL Grand Slam series will be complete.
Old 13-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
raised both hands and feet

however along the way you will find punters with same fetish as you
that is when information becomes more accurate
Just go there with your eyes open......just take a FR as an introduction and omit the details. You need to see and feel them first hand
Old 13-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Always thought the Malaysian WLs are just left with those in 1606, JC and one newbie Kopi in 16W15. It was recently that I got to know that Miki1 is still working in 2043. Went to check her out and was very sexcited with the outcome. More on that later.

First impression was a pleasant surprise as Miki1 didn't look auntie to me. More like young MILF standard around 35. As a reference, Annie 1606 definitely qualifies as an auntie. Having said that, bros are best advised to lower expectations when it comes to Miki1's body because she has a baby elephant body type, sorry to say. However, she makes up for it with a pair of C cup boobs. A little saggy but still playable.

Service was mind blowing for me. She gave a BBBJ in the shower without holding my dick with her hands. On bed, I started lying down with my back facing up, but she asked me to lie down with my front facing up first. Different SOP from all the other WLs. It was there and then that she started frenching me while caressing my dick. I was still in excitement from the frenching when she proceeded with BBBJ in 69 position while I fingered her. She also lifted my legs to give AR. Only after that, I lied down with my back facing up for her to catbath me.

With the catbath over, another round of AR plus reverse BBBJ was given with me on my all fours. I thought that was the end of the foreplay, but she went on 69 position yet again to BBBJ me while I fingered her again. All the buildup had to lead to something, so I couldn't withhold the urge anymore. Went to missionary position and bonked her to my heart's content.

Special thanks to bro liitlepea10 for sharing the news on her whereabouts. She said her business is not good but she still maintained a cheery attitude. Hope she can continue and provide more of her excellent service which was one of the best I experienced in GL. I didn't get to try her during the peak of the Malaysian WLs era, but I'm sure glad I get to enjoy her now.

Next up for me is Kelly and my Malaysian WL Grand Slam series will be complete.
yes, agree that the Malaysians can give damn good service. You tried Ivy ?
Annie though looks like Auntie, but her service is also damn good. Fuck her without llooking at the face is like fucking a nicely shaped babe.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
yes, agree that the Malaysians can give damn good service. You tried Ivy ?
Annie though looks like Auntie, but her service is also damn good. Fuck her without llooking at the face is like fucking a nicely shaped babe.
Yes, bro Apache. I've tried both Ivy and Annie.

Agree that Annie has good service and so is Ivy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1