The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 03-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This is a FR for Kate from T003.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=760213

I will not give points as it means nothing to me now after trying over 500+ gals. Any gals who can make me cum twice is my markers. And Kate is one of these gals, shiok!

OKT Bro Ok is, friendly, fast and professional.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
momba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymomba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Took Bibi from pink lady last sat 1 feb.

Location is central hotel. Walk 5-10 mins from closest mrt.

FR for Bibi:
Looks 8/10 similar to the photos
Man-made boobs. Bit hard.
Shaven pussy. She squirmed when licked.
Good fj. No complaint why took so long to cum.
Overall a good session though she didnt allow kissing or fingering. She said dont like.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bingzhong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR>>Coke from PinkLady.

I never write FR before. But this time round I feel I really need to write it for her as her service overall is one of the best!! She is a rare gem. Treasure her while you can as she is leaving in 2 weeks time 😁.

OKT: 10 /10 very responsive and efficient.

For Coke >>

Looks; 8/10 cute and sweet

Bbbj : 10/10 slow or fast and sensual at the right pace.

Fj: 9/10 : tight and wet

Body Massage: 7 / 10: not bad but can improve

Gfe: 10/10 very friendly and polite

Rtf : definitely if vitamins is recharged
Old 03-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qwe0987612345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try dear but not available at the timing I wanted so bro Ash recommend me pinky.

3rd Feb 1pm slot
Welcome me in a sexy black lingerie
Looks: 8/10 mature OL looking but i still prefer syt
Body: 8/10 soft mm C cup
FJ: tight,had a 2nd shot in standing doggy with high heels.first shot cim

She really clean u up very well,all the way to the toes.she also does a decent massage in-between shots.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
ashr43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Roslina from SA

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...hlight=roslina

After seeing her pop up a few times here and there, had to try. Went to the room, she was wearing a red gown and just underwear. Had a quick shower together, SOP - no hanky panky in the shower.

OKT: 10 /10 super quick and responsive, very helpful

Looks; 8.5/10 little bit discounted from her modelling photos, but that's obvious given touchups usually done for that. Still very cute, nice body - little tan but nothing bad.

Bbbj : 8/10 was great, no complaints - very sensual sounding

Fj: 8/10 : Super tight, but couldn't go long... unfortunately she said I'm too big and the cd provided a bit small, usually bring my own but forgot this time!

Body Massage: n/a - didnt try, she did a body slide with her nuru gel though, super hot

Gfe: 10/10 - the best part about her, lots of little pecks, very cuddly, even though I couldn't finish my first shot - she wouldn't stop until she got me going finally.

Rtf : Maybe earlier in her trip next time, this was her last day she said and she seemed a bit tired.

Still highly recommended!
Old 03-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bibi from Pink Lady

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=761364

Had Bibi for yesterday afternoon session. Thanks to Bro Pink for the arrangement.

Location: Central Hotel. Discreet and easily accessible (within walking distance from nearest MRT).
Room: Nice room but the bath room is small. Only allowed 1 person to bath.
Look: MILF but you won't reject type.
Body: Slim with nice butt.
Boobs: Man-made but nice to grab and fondle them.
Pussy: Shaved and no smell but very sensitive. She loves to be painted. Once started panting, she will respond with moving her hip and lifting her legs up to your shoulder. She moaned louder when you painted her pussy and fondled her erected nipples together.
FJ: Tried missionary, doggy and standing doggy with mirror facing us.
GFE: After the deed, she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek and lips.
Overall: A good session with her.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple Fr for Orange - Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...0#post19712080

OKT very responsive, and very good service. Thumbs up recommend

Location: Central hotel but hotel is basic. Saving grace is hotel don't check
Looks: 8/10 Same as pic, friendly and cheerful. GND type
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 7/10 Natural, perky nips not for boob lovers though.
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: Offers massage after FJ, decent English so can chit chat. Cuddles like your schools day girlfriend

Great value bonk!

RTF when save enough Vit M.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:39 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

simple FR this time (pls note this is NOT a tarma session), its 1 session finish then move to next room.

RL NIYA + LYNN

Booked 2 different sessions for Niya and Lynn today, OKT offered me a tarma package but not a tarma guy.

OKT: awesome service as always

NIYA:
Face: very cute
Body: short and petite, well proportioned
Boobs: C cup enhanced, but soft
BBBJ: superb skills
Catbath: showered myself
FJ: like a commando, tackle me once in the room, only let me off when i went for shower, any position she also like
Damage: 150 + 50 tip

LYNN:
Face: pretty like those thai model
Body: fair skin
Boobs: soft natural C
BBBJ: skillful with boobjob together
Catbath: showered myself
FJ: can tell abit shy, but very polite and service oriented
Damage: 150 + 50 tip

Overall: Although a heavy damage today, but both girls definitely worth the time and money. Both just came few days ago, so will be planning a trip before they go back, might be a tarma session the next time. These 2 damn my type, those SYT cutie and pretty mix together. Dont miss out of this 2 gems bro, TOKKONG girls.

RTF: yes, guarantee chop!

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand

Last edited by zhaoxin; 03-02-2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 6
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=761997

Looks good.. Any bros tired Pls share ya
Old 03-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 6
GalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to behold

Saw this cute "summer" while surfing my next bonk.

I always like to bonk student look with cute cute
Summer was indeed a good choice.

I was stunned by her cute look when I met her on Sunday.
Location East
Okt instruction was clear.

Here is my fr for her

These are just my reference, maybe different from your

Summer looks 80% near to pic,
Real person more cutier.
Body of her, can say average,
got nei and back side good enough for me.
Kissing & frenching is die die for me.
Summer did this a while, not hardcore type.
I like "deep GFE" type, summer felt shy.
Catlick by Summer is ok,
Her bbbj also Ok,
Summer most suitable for Guys like to pick up from disco, and bring home for overnight.
Fj- fxxked her in many position, Yes she got tight hole.
Yes, she used KY as my cock maybe too big for her.

Summer can be good gf if you can speak Thai with her. I cant.
Overall - No rush , she is new, and I'm glad that I got a chance with this cute gal.
Thank emmanuelle for taking my booking.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Back here with a delayed FR for the bros
Win from RL on 31st Jan, 830pm

OKT Ash is a friendly guy, can talk cock

Location East, shared bathroom. Knocked upon reaching and was received by Win in a tight dress. She is really playful, lead me into room, strip down naked and hop onto me like a koala up a tree. Man, those boobs squeezing against my body....

Looks 8/10 discount and slightly more milfy from pics, her little gestures are cute though

Body 9/10 petite and can carry around with meat on the ass for pounding.

Boobs 20/10 Big D's on a petite body with brown nipples. Enhanced but really really soft that i cannot keep my hands and mouth off them!

French 10/10 fluent french from start till end.

Bbbj 7/10 decent bbbj and works hard at it, a little teeth but all's good when you tell her.

Pussy 10/10 shaven with a little stub growing out, no smell and best thing is TIGHT! Tried one finger in first and slowly insert a second one.

Fj 9/10 for the best visual, try cowboy...not the grinding type but squats up and down. Damn sexy when you see her pussy lips swallowing your shaft + those 2 soft boobs bobbing up and down, ultimate killer move. She loves a long and firm pounding with your tool, withdraw till your tip almost out of the pussy and then pump it in deep. She came a few times from this move

Gfe 9/10 not much language barrier, just dont use too flowery angmoh and she can understand. She will lie beside you and talk about anything while hugging you like a gf.

Overall, Win is a gem. She is returning tmr IIRC, so catch her before she flies. And bros who are visiting do bring her some food, poor girl has to eat leftover rice from previous day. She will appreciate it! Do up me for the review if it has helped you, thanks bros!
Old 03-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

RL WIN 2/2 (3RD RTF)

Couldn't get enough of this girl. I think her last day is today. Even though she's about to go home her service is still top notch. Awesome balls emptying session. Already waiting for her next visit.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Edit: due to Got my answer on Win

Last edited by Achieve; 03-02-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 6
steventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ammy Seduction

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10
Pussy: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 20/10

Legit syt, RTF material.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

FR for pink lady: Coke
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=761696
Finally managed to get a slot with her ytd. Well worth the wait boys..
Looks: What u see from picture is what you get.
Body: She is petite at 1.5m only.
Boobs: enhanced. I’m sure seasoned bros can tell from the video.
French: yes. Tongue fight. Dam shiok.
Bbbj: came inside her slutty mouth. In Cloud9. Dam song.
Fj: after first round relax abit and she give me massage. Talk cock with her till I recover for round 2. GFE very strong. If I got money sure bao her liao.
Soon my lil bro wake up again for round 2.
2nd round can last longer, but still die relatively fast under her riding skill. Truly a gem not to be missed.

Writing this fr to support coke and to claim my next visit discount hehe..
hope you bro’s find my fr and support her also. ^^v
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1