The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 20
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Yeah...... after my experience, I looked at prostitution in a different way. There are some sincere souls out there looking for love and of course they are humans too.

You might have let that one got away but oh well, who knows right?
Not "after" right? I mean you are STILL in that relationship.

I didn't think about her until I read your story. I don't think she is the one lah, I hope not anyway, that would be a huge disservice to my gal who has been with me for years (after the WL experience, not during).

Tempted to ask which WL it was. Haha.
Old 07-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
Did know someone on sbf many yrs back.
Met a few times heading to ktvs and intro each other MPs then.
I then intro him to one MP near the Aljunied MRT.
About a month later, he told me he really liked one of the MLs... blah blah blah.
After that the ML had to go back to northern China.
I thought nothing of it when my friend started asking me on advise on travelling to China, types of visa, life style and working environment etc. He said he was asking for a friend.
Less than 3 months after, I got a call from him saying that he is marrying the gal.
I told him about the usual pitfalls etc.
Long story short, the next time he met me was when he came back to show me his wedding pictures and to tie up the loose ends of his life in SG. He uproot himself, broke off with his then gf, selling off hdb, withdraw his money, quit his job and just moved to China.
His mom & his SG gf had contacted me to ask what happen to him. The mom had only been a widow less than a year and the GF was sponsoring him financially to a small extent as his work is commission based.
He practically left them to fend for their own, citing that he wants to pursue his happiness.
Saw on his profile a few years later that he has a kid in China, still married and living as a middle income resident in China.
Personally I think he went full on crazy, but I guess he is happy.
I didn't tell him in the end that the MP introduced was offering sashimi services very often due to stiff competition, and that might have gotten him hooked in the first place.
Did your friend convert to PRC citizenship oredi? ..
Old 07-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Not "after" right? I mean you are STILL in that relationship.

I didn't think about her until I read your story. I don't think she is the one lah, I hope not anyway, that would be a huge disservice to my gal who has been with me for years (after the WL experience, not during).

Tempted to ask which WL it was. Haha.
yes haha not yet 'after' for now
Old 14-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted
deleted
deleted

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Todtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTodtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are angels amongst the devil but they are just so few
Old 14-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc4998 View Post
Stay away. Not worth it. Personally I have been burnt before. Such relationships does not work
Bro care to share your story ?
Old 14-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
About a month later, he told me he really liked one of the MLs... blah blah blah.
I thought nothing of it when my friend started asking me on advise on travelling to China, types of visa, life style and working environment etc. He said he was asking for a friend.
Less than 3 months after, I got a call from him saying that he is marrying the gal.
Long story short, the next time he met me was when he came back to show me his wedding pictures and to tie up the loose ends of his life in SG. He uproot himself, broke off with his then gf, selling off hdb, withdraw his money, quit his job and just moved to China.
His mom & his SG gf had contacted me to ask what happen to him. The mom had only been a widow less than a year and the GF was sponsoring him financially to a small extent as his work is commission based.
He practically left them to fend for their own, citing that he wants to pursue his happiness.
Saw on his profile a few years later that he has a kid in China, still married and living as a middle income resident in China.
I didn't tell him in the end that the MP introduced was offering sashimi services very often due to stiff competition, and that might have gotten him hooked in the first place.
This is like 1 in a thousand that have a decent ending(not totally ending yet, still so many years to go lol). He is happy with his decision, he took the leap of faith. But honestly speaking, its really irresponsible to just ditch his then GF and mother.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Todtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTodtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Love is blind.When u find the love of your life, nothing else matters
Old 14-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Love is blind.When u find the love of your life, nothing else matters
Provided that it's really true love that can be 天长地久, otherwise it's juz 曾经拥有 nia, tio bo? ..
Old 15-07-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

This discussion is about sharing the experience about sharing the learning points when u fell in love with a massage girl.In the end ,it is about how deep your pocket and whether u are wiling to accept her behaviour and action.This massage girl is still working and i think she has gotten someone.Wish this guy the best of luck.Hopefully she dont suck him dry!
Old 15-07-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I went back to look for her just to enjoy her massage.She was surprised to see me and during the whole course of massage, we didnt strike a conversatiin till late in the massage.Lots of event has taken place.She shared that she has covid and that was the only thing we talked about.Sometimes i still harbour thoughts of having sex with her again but i know she wont do it unless u offer more than just a few hundred. Anyway, not worth spending on her as i know she is just not worth it anymore.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This discussion is about sharing the experience about sharing the learning points when u fell in love with a massage girl.In the end ,it is about how deep your pocket and whether u are wiling to accept her behaviour and action.This massage girl is still working and i think she has gotten someone.Wish this guy the best of luck.Hopefully she dont suck him dry!
Suck him dry is the price he has to pay for true love ..
Old 15-07-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

She did share that the guy cant even pay her rental, always say owe first.No idea if this is true.But I never give her money again. How to trust?
Old 15-07-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Bro, the girl still stay in SG?
In china. They can't come back to SG after they worked in the trade. Some did as companies sponsored staff, but extremely rare cases.

I guess from ur question, there's someone in mind. Nope, not her definitely. hahaha
Old 15-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
moomoo40 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Wow I hope his happy ending will last all the way sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1