The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
towguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

do u all know who this big ass mama must try or u sure regret very excellent mama she is!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up NaNa(2045A) + Xiao Min(1817)

Nana(2045A).....Sichuan mm 23 yrs old been in gl for over a 1mth...quite pretty sweet OL looker face nice eyes n smile wif small dimples...fair smooth skin, bod is k wif abit of small fats on the tummy, 163cm ht, B cups wif brownish tits, perky small ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...oh yes Nana has lovely two tone nail polish manicure n pedicure, which i really liked...

Overall svc is v gd for newbie as she has previous skin trade experience...also v gd gfe n natural passionate frenching...helped me undress n i helped her undress then snuggled up behind her enjoying the mirror effect me cock getting hard n poking agst her ass while i grazed on her neck then turned her face to french while she used her hand to stroke me cock v nice prelude...shower full scrube, rabba both sides n bbbj which was k but lacked suction, more hot frenching while the water cascaded on our bks...

Action on the bed full pkge...wet catbath wif water fm shower n abit of suction, ar more probe which i do not quite like, bbbj k but agn lacked suction...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu n got wet wif nice moans n caressed me face n hair...fj v gd accommodative n has stamina...but wat stood out for me was the feeling of natural passion, moans, frenching, her hands caressing me n legs wrapped ard me...ended wif soothing massage...

I had a v enjoyable bonk wif Nana...her bod may be k only but to me the combo of her sweet quite pretty OL face n her natural gfe wifout kc stood out for me...

Xiao Min(1817)...mid 20s Sichuan mm been in GL for abt 1 mth...pretty,sexy cute, sharp features kinda like Zhang Shaohan(Angela Chang Taiwanese singer/actress) cld pass off for a pretty sexy cute poly gal, has brownish hair wif nice curls...petite small 157cm n v skinny abt 41kg, A cups wif brownish tits, small ass n well trimmed pussy no smell...nice friendly sweet mm...wld prolly suit chaps who like v slim petite chio syt lookers

Overall sex svc gd for newbie...helped me undress then while i sat on the edge of the bed in me birthday suit she sat on my lap in her black lbd wif heels on n hugged n frenched n played wif me cock which was a gd starter...must say she looked like a pretty sexy teenager in her black bra n black briefs quite nice but unfortunately way too skinny for me...

shower just soapy rabba bk n front but wif nice frenching...bed action full pkge...started wif soothing massage n nice effect of her sitting on me back n bum feeling her pussy n ass, catbath nice sensuous licks, ar k but she used a rubber to lick!...bbbj not bad but lacked suction however flipped her into 69 n boy did she seem to enjoy me tonguefu wif nice natural moans n pussy juice flowing quite quickly...fj gd as she is accommodative n has stamina, also pussy real wet n quite tight wif nice frenching...liked scissors, cartwheel, missionary wif her legs spread eagled n asian cowgal wif her pounding up n down wif erotic eye contact, oh yes n really enjoyed flipping her as she is so light...ended wif cuddling n passionate frenching...

Overall i had a a gd time wif Xiao Min...obliging mm n willing to pls..has gem potential...however she is v skinny at the mo which i personally am not too fond of...tks to Max_Priest for the recommendation...
Old 02-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
chrisrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: NaNa(2045A) + Xiao Min(1817)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Xiao Min(1817)...mid 20s Sichuan mm been in GL for abt 1 mth...pretty,sexy cute, sharp features kinda like Zhang Shaohan(Angela Chang Taiwanese singer/actress) cld pass off for a pretty sexy cute poly gal, has brownish hair wif nice curls...petite small 157cm n v skinny abt 41kg, A cups wif brownish tits, small ass n well trimmed pussy no smell...nice friendly sweet mm...wld prolly suit chaps who like v slim petite chio syt lookers

Overall sex svc gd for newbie...helped me undress then while i sat on the edge of the bed in me birthday suit she sat on my lap in her black lbd wif heels on n hugged n frenched n played wif me cock which was a gd starter...must say she looked like a pretty sexy teenager in her black bra n black briefs quite nice but unfortunately way too skinny for me...

shower just soapy rabba bk n front but wif nice frenching...bed action full pkge...started wif soothing massage n nice effect of her sitting on me back n bum feeling her pussy n ass, catbath nice sensuous licks, ar k but she used a rubber to lick!...bbbj not bad but lacked suction however flipped her into 69 n boy did she seem to enjoy me tonguefu wif nice natural moans n pussy juice flowing quite quickly...fj gd as she is accommodative n has stamina, also pussy real wet n quite tight wif nice frenching...liked scissors, cartwheel, missionary wif her legs spread eagled n asian cowgal wif her pounding up n down wif erotic eye contact, oh yes n really enjoyed flipping her as she is so light...ended wif cuddling n passionate frenching...

Overall i had a a gd time wif Xiao Min...obliging mm n willing to pls..has gem potential...however she is v skinny at the mo which i personally am not too fond of...tks to Max_Priest for the recommendation...
I believe her name is XIAO MI. Saw her after having a session with Crystal. She seems to be bubbly and cheerful type. Heard the OKT while he is on the phone saying they have another WL call DA MI. I did not see DAMI around though. Just wondering does it mean XIAO MI (small boobs) DA MI (Big Boobs)
Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is from L2045A/2047A. The other newbies of this shop are NaNa and Sally.
Thanks bro.
How do you rate The three of them?
What about Dan Dan.
I saw her...wow... Very Chio. My type...but didn't get to up her.
Cheers.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Mad China Man @2 in action again!

Hey mad china man #2, pls go for a medical checkup b4 u fuck other wl lah! Be a responsible citizen of GL lah!

If not you can onli dream of fucking An Ni in the nether world ya! An Ni still need you lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thanks bro.
What about Dan Dan.
Cheers.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thanks bro.
What about Dan Dan.
Cheers.
Another new Dan Dan? The recycled names are getting confusing for us punters..

Which house is she from? L2045A/2047A also?

Life is like a ktv girls selection process, you never know if the next batch will be good or bad.

Cp is a dream, I have been asleep for way too long, it is time to wake up.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post

Hi Bro,
After checking with some, this Dan Dan is not new.
She is here for almost 6 months.
I think she is from 2045A.
Will check her out soon.
Cheers.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post

Bro you mean MF is better than YH is it?

How about OY huh...
Old 03-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Re: Mad China Man @2 in action again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hey mad china man #2, pls go for a medical checkup b4 u fuck other wl lah! Be a responsible citizen of GL lah!

If not you can onli dream of fucking An Ni in the nether world ya! An Ni still need you lah!
Please dun bother to worry about me or your poor victim An Ni.
I guess you don't know the meaning of "Responsible".

Take good care of yourself. I already engaged someone to 打小人。
哈哈哈。看谁先疯吧。
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Xiao Mi(1817)

oops...tks bro think u r rt...sld be Xiao Mi...me ears not wat they use to be, just like me old cock

saw the other 2 newbies at 1817:

Da Mi...has tat elegant GND cum OL looker kinda face, shoulder length black hair, fair slim n leggy wif a flat ass n smallish boobs(fm the outside) looks abt 163cm plus...according to OKT Jeff Da Mi's svc may be better than Xiao Mi so sld be v gd for newbie...

Han Bing...quite pretty ktv kinda looker, light brown hair china doll fringe n nice curls at the end, also fair slim n leggy wif a flat ass n smallish boobs(fm the outside) looks ard 163cm plus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrock View Post
I believe her name is XIAO MI. Saw her after having a session with Crystal. She seems to be bubbly and cheerful type. Heard the OKT while he is on the phone saying they have another WL call DA MI. I did not see DAMI around though. Just wondering does it mean XIAO MI (small boobs) DA MI (Big Boobs)
Old 03-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Lynn(16W19)

Lynn(16W19)...23-24yr old Hunan mm been in GL for abt 3wks plus...pretty chio ktv niteclub mm look, nice big sexy eyes, abit too much make up for my liking n has fake eyelashes which surprisingly looked real n quite nice!...163cm nice legs, slim but tummy has slight fats, fair, small b cups wif darkish pink tits, quite perky ass gd for doggie, trimmed pussy no smell, 2 tone nail polish which i like!...a gd friend of the retired Duo Duo(16W19) in fact was introduced by her to this hse...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc v gd + v gd gfe n abit of kc as well!!...gfly held my hands n lead me to the boudoir, door closed n she seductively came up to me wif a sexy twinkle in her eyes, rabba n passionate frenching, hands all over the place n me hands lifted up her dress to feel n squeeze her smooth ass n play wif her thong, woof!...she played wif me cock fm the outside n did abit of leg under the groin manouerve as well, excellent prelude...shower good clean up n rabba front n bk wif passionate frenching n hj...

bed action just natural passionate sex by instinct...frenching, great body feel n pussy grinding on me body n leg...ar v nice as it was the slow sensual lick type which i like, bbbj was gd mix of slurp n suction, nice eye contact, plus 360 degree turn, also "fairy princess" bbbj wif legs up on the wall followed by one leg on the wall, then 69 where i got to first taste her pink oyster...quickly turned her ard n did me full tonguefu which got her moaning, squirming hands caressing my hair n face getting wet...fj v enjoyable as she is flexible has stamina n game for any position n quite tight...best enjoyed doggie standing her agst the mirror head turned ard frenching n squeezing her boobs n bod enjoying the mirror effect, asian cowgal wif her pumping n grinding n squeezing her own boobs n missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed knees tucked in pressing on me chest while we frenched passionately n as she appeared to get real high, her hand automatically went down to play wif her clit as i pounded her harder n she moaned "lau gong gei wo" n then i came!!...ended wif soothing massage n before leaving the boudoir frenched her passionately n felt her smooth ass once agn before going out, woof!...

Overall i had a v enjoyable time wif Lynn...playable flirty nottie fun mm...definite gem material...many tks to ct12343 for the recommendation

btw gather ICE(16W19) leaving real soon in fact may hv already thrown in her yellow card...
Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I bonked Barbie girl in her Barbie world

Name: Barbie
House: L28 H31A
Province: Jiang Xi
Height: Abt 1.55-1.6m (Quite short & petite)
Weight: Abt 40-45Kg (Very light as I can carry & pump her)
Misc info: she mentioned she only worked for 2 weeks.

Face: 7/10
(I classify her as cute fair SYT girl. She looks very kawaii and young. Easily passable as a jc or poly girl. She is not those very pretty, gorgeous, feminine babe. Somehow she suits my SYT apetite so I am biased & give her slightly high ratings for looks dept.)

Body: 7.1/10
(Teenage, slim, tight, fair, well toned body build. No blemishes and no tattoo. No fats on her body at all. Her body is like a 15yo girl body as she is very small in size. I totally like her body build. She told me b4 she came to sg she went to hai nan island for tour thus she is a bit tanned.)

Boobs: 6.3/10
(Small natural A Cup boobs with slightly dark brown nipples. This is one of her flaws. As i prefer B to C cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs is like those teenage girl's developing boobs.)

Pussy: 6.9/10
(Pinkish pussy on the inside. On the outside her labia is quite dark. No smell. I enjoyed painting her pussy. Her pussy hair area is quite rough as she shaved her pussy hair. Prefer smooth pussy surface though.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Quite SOP with some rabba rabba with soap foam on her body. Finish up with a short BBBJ. Feels shiok to see a young cute girl BBBJ me while i am standing. Was surprised she peed in front of me. She said she is used to peeing in front of customers. Felt quite kinky & turn on to see a girl peeing )

Catbath: 6.9/10
(Quite average. Not bad for a newbie la. She licked & sucked my nipples, body, thighs & legs.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(Gentle, slow frenching with tongue action. Feels like frenching a shy teenage GF. Her tongue action is not very aggressive type. I prefer a more engaging type of frenching. Perhaps this is our first session & i have a feeling the frenching will gets better with more RTF.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(Her suction is not very strong. I like the way she blow air on my dick during BBBJ. I also like the way she swirl her tongue on the tip of my dick and used her tongue to lick from my balls to the tip of my dick and back to my balls. Feels nice & shiok esp seeing such a cute young teenage face sucking my dick . While BBBJ me she also used her fingers to tickle my body.)

AR: Nil

FJ: 7/10
(The overall FJ feel is like making love with a shy, cute teenage GF. Barbie moaned softly & shyly. Not those exagerating fake moans. We did in cow girl, missionary, doggie, spoon positions. As she was very light i carried her & pumped her. feels very shiok. As she is very short compared to my height, in doggie position she wore her heels as I pumped her from the back. I like girls to wear heels when i pump her in doggie position. Finally i cannot tahan and released my sperm in missionary position.)

GFE: 7/10
(Her KC is still not strong. But we have a great time chatting.)

RTF: Maybe when i crave for making love with teenage cute girl
Old 03-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Finally upped Dan Dan, but not at her house.
In my books, she is Chio, sexy and icy.
However, it was easy meltlng her external iciness with my warmth.
Really love stroking and pawing her all over.
The quiet moan whilst making love was indescribable.
Definitely will rtf.
Cheers.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Fei Er(16W17)

Fei Er(16W17)...hunan mm 21 yrs old first week wking in GL...fair fresh faced pretty syt wif lovely eyes n long natural eyelashes, to me kinda looks abit like Guan Zilin(rosamund kwan hkie actress)...165cm nice ht n abit big boned, max is rt she was slim for her size when she first came going by her photos but after being here abt 3-4 weeks n only just started working she has put on some wt so abit of baby fats but neither plump nor slim, said she is slimming, but i like her curvy bod anyway...smooth skin, tasty perky C cuppers wif light brown tits soft yet quite firm...natural sparse pussy hair, juicy ass great for doggie...oh yes she has a v small flower tattoo on her left leg...also has 2 tone manicure pedicure nail polish which i like!...v friendly smart mm wif a nice voice, actually sang for me abit as she use to be a singer of sorts!...

Overall sex svc v gd for a newbie...helped me strip then nice gfe hugs wif light kissing n rabba wif great eye contact before heading to the shower...rabba n light kisses in the shower...soothing massage on the bed, catbath wif suction, ar wif rubber which was k but did not like her suction bit...however her bbbj was v gd, gd mix of slurp, suction n even abit of deepthroat wif head turning n again great eye contact...had a great time playing wif her lovely boobs sucking squeezing n fondling n her moans sounded quite natural...abit disappointed tat she did not allow me tonguefu action...

however the fj more than made up for this...natural passionate accommodative n gd stamina...once i got her high she frenched passionately...really enjoyed many positions: wheelbarrow, spooning while turning her head to french n squeeze her great tits, doggie squeezing those juicy ass cheeks then she arched her back n turned her head to french again n squeezing those boobs again, standing doggie wif her pressed agst the mirror seeing those boobs pressed and again turning her head to french n finally asian cowgal wif her bouncing up n down piak piak piak she sometimes holding n squeezing her boobs n me doing the same at times wif great eye contact plus moans...n her pussy is quite tight as well...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddle n more frenching wif great eye contact...

Goes wifout saying tat i had a v enjoyable session wif this Fer Er...think we clicked really well as the session carried on...has stong gfe vibes n abit of kc as well...potential gem...
Old 04-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lamerIsYOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got a question how many shot do this cat 150 provide?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1