The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wish to intro this massage gem as her Svc really gd.. I Went to bonk victoria ystr it was a geat bonk , her bbbj was superb . Her skin v smooth n fair . Pussy was tight n wet . After bonk light massage .
Ctc- 9807 7403
Ratings :
Look - 7
Body - 8 slim
Skin - 9
Cat bath - normal
AR- allow
Painting - allow
Frenching - allow v passionate
Bbbj - 9
Fj- 8
Svc- 8
Rtf- yes

http://sbf.today/showthr...413&highlight=
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Last edited by superman67; 22-01-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Old 22-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanliew View Post
Stuck at bugis heavy rain. Any massage recomended nearby. Many thks bro~
Hi bro, just saw ur post. If near bugis can try Paris in my sig. But just to be safe u better see the MR ba. if it is ur type then i can give u contact. Looks wise okay but kungfu is there.

Recently got a lot of MR anyhow write one i also dun there to try and besides, my 13thmth running out liao. Sigh...

last time i also commando go n try like some of the bros, in the end is a anyhow press press then HJ... i also sian.

So now If pretty, just go FJ better.
If not pretty, hand has massage bed, then is massage.
Once in a while, hengheng will kena massage good and good looking. But hor, massage good n good looking maynot hav specials... wah lao eh.. so difficult to find one that can bao kah liao... hahahaha
Old 22-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorry for wrong post... edited

Last edited by fluffykite; 23-01-2015 at 01:40 AM.
Old 22-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
DolceD is one of the Best!DolceD is one of the Best!DolceD is one of the Best!

Have been looking around the past few weeks, but nothing seems to catch my eye yet itching for a massage, any bros have good recommendation now? looks and service are my priority
Old 22-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fenghua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried these two girls from Tiger's Den?
http://liltigersden.com/moony-%E6%9C%88%E6%9C%88/
and http://liltigersden.com/%E8%8C%9C%E8%8C%9C-cc/

also looking for recommendations for fun in the west.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Juvenal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4073

Anybody tried this Serene? She looks really good. ��
Old 23-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenghua View Post
any bro tried these two girls from Tiger's Den?
http://liltigersden.com/moony-%E6%9C%88%E6%9C%88/
and http://liltigersden.com/%E8%8C%9C%E8%8C%9C-cc/

also looking for recommendations for fun in the west.
Bro, CC has been condemned in quite a few damning MRs a few pages back, just to give u some heads up.. LTD used to really emphasize on quality..
Old 23-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenghua View Post
For little tiger u can try Starry. Quite like her.
I've done a review for her as well..

http://fluffykite.com/2014/12/26/starryceleste/ <-- my review with like to LTD's thread.

Joey of LTD was also v nice... but din try her for some time le...
Bao Er's big boobs also v nice.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Work is bringing me up north. Last time I went up north, I got burned when I tried commando, so now was hoping that my fellow bros here can recommend someone in the Admiralty/Woodlands area, or hell, even a HC/Spa lol. Prefer good massage and happy ending type, not those doing FJ unless they can do a good massage as well

So any recommendations?
Old 23-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After leeching off this thread for a long time, I finally decided to do my part and post a review for the other bros. Tried this ML a few days ago.

http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=21-yo-ai-wei
http://tianting808.com/xiaoya-confirmed-21yo/

Face: 6/10. Still can recognize its the same person in the photo, but complexion not so good.

Boobs: 7/10. Quite soft and good size to grab.

Body: 5/10. Skin not very smooth, but still ok. But have ARMPIT HAIR. Wtf? Looks like never shave for 2 weeks. Is this a fetish/trend now?

Massage: 2/10. Mostly 1 handed massage while replying phone. After about 8 mins gave a super quick boob massage and started HJ.

HJ: 5/10. Only 1 pattern, but feels quite good. At the start of the handjob i realized that she was trying to finish me quick so she can overlap the session with other bros. It was not even 10 mins since I've stepped into the house. So i mentally tried to delay shooting by staring at her armpit hair to turn me off. But unsuccessful as I shot within 5 mins.

Damage: $100. I'm a generous tipper, usually tipping in the range of $50 -$100. But this is the first time I didn't tip and wish I could pay less instead.

Overall: 3/10. Although she looks ok, body is ok and is friendly, i felt cheated of my money when i left within 20 mins. Bros beware of this thing that is happening now. I also did not worry until I've experienced it myself.

I think i represent the majority of the viewers in this thread, who only read and not contribute. Unless a session is really bad. This thread has 1.5 million views, should be more active then this leh haha.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Omg 20mins... is damn extreme man. Gotta feedback to okt regarding this, else nothing changes
Old 23-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
After leeching off this thread for a long time, I finally decided to do my part and post a review for the other bros. Tried this ML a few days ago.

Face: 6/10. Still can recognize its the same person in the photo, but complexion not so good.

Boobs: 7/10. Quite soft and good size to grab.

Body: 5/10. Skin not very smooth, but still ok. But have ARMPIT HAIR. Wtf? Looks like never shave for 2 weeks. Is this a fetish/trend now?

Massage: 2/10. Mostly 1 handed massage while replying phone. After about 8 mins gave a super quick boob massage and started HJ.

HJ: 5/10. Only 1 pattern, but feels quite good. At the start of the handjob i realized that she was trying to finish me quick so she can overlap the session with other bros. It was not even 10 mins since I've stepped into the house. So i mentally tried to delay shooting by staring at her armpit hair to turn me off. But unsuccessful as I shot within 5 mins.

Damage: $100. I'm a generous tipper, usually tipping in the range of $50 -$100. But this is the first time I didn't tip and wish I could pay less instead.

Overall: 3/10. Although she looks ok, body is ok and is friendly, i felt cheated of my money when i left within 20 mins. Bros beware of this thing that is happening now. I also did not worry until I've experienced it myself.

I think i represent the majority of the viewers in this thread, who only read and not contribute. Unless a session is really bad. This thread has 1.5 million views, should be more active then this leh haha.
bro, thanks for your FR ... can save us some vit M on this irresponsible ML.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Wish to intro this massage gem as her Svc really gd.. I Went to bonk victoria ystr it was a geat bonk , her bbbj was superb . Her skin v smooth n fair . Pussy was tight n wet . After bonk light massage .
Ctc- 9807 7403
Ratings :
Look - 7
Body - 8 slim
Skin - 9
Cat bath - normal
AR- allow
Painting - allow
Frenching - allow v passionate
Bbbj - 9
Fj- 8
Svc- 8
Rtf- yes

http://sbf.today/showthr...413&highlight=
this lady looks sweet ... she allowed u to take close shot? so good!
Old 23-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
For little tiger u can try Starry. Quite like her.
I've done a review for her as well..

http://fluffykite.com/2014/12/26/starryceleste/ <-- my review with like to LTD's thread.

Joey of LTD was also v nice... but din try her for some time le...
Bao Er's big boobs also v nice.
I tried Starry before ... pity I didnt have the chemistry with her. She didnt have the smile as captured on the photos ... guessed i visited her on the wrong day .
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 23-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post

usually tipping in the range of $50 -$100.
i felt cheated of my money when i left within 20 mins.
Appreciate dude taking one for the team and penning it down... had originally wanted to visit her later today.

Must say you are really a generous tipper!

Have myself encountered a few of these <30min ML who shamelessly assumed times up after jerking the customer off... they failed to realise ML is massage lady, not masturbation lady...

Have a good weekend, bros

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1