The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2008, 03:12 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah View Post
Can senior bros or hdy veterans pls advise the quickest way from sg to hdy other than the 15-hour bus ride from golden mile or the sg-bkk-hdy by air (too exp)? Is it a good idea to fly to krabi or phuket and then transfer via taxi or mini-bus? Anyone know the transfer fare? Or fly to penang and then transfer to hdy? Again, anyone familiar with taxi fares? Thinking of going for a two or three day quickie around the 19th of this month, so can't waste time taking the bus (which would add up to over 24hours). Appreciate any assistance, Khopkunakarp in advance.
Fly to Penang or Kedah then take a taxi there to Danok or Hatyai....from Penang the fare is RM120 per trip to Danok only then you got to change taxi to Hatyai, if sharing taxi means 4 persons @ RM25-RM30..(not too sure) if booked the whole taxi means can take off anytime then it is about RM100-RM120 per trip to Hatyai.

To Danok...just stamp your passport then walk 2 minutes then you are in Danok already....so that in my opinion is the best way and most comfortable way.....have it works for you!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Fly to Penang or Kedah then take a taxi there to Danok or Hatyai....from Penang the fare is RM120 per trip to Danok only then you got to change taxi to Hatyai, if sharing taxi means 4 persons @ RM25-RM30..(not too sure) if booked the whole taxi means can take off anytime then it is about RM100-RM120 per trip to Hatyai.

To Danok...just stamp your passport then walk 2 minutes then you are in Danok already....so that in my opinion is the best way and most comfortable way.....have it works for you!
Ya, this is the best way. But i will only need to fly to penang from s'pore as i know Prince Holy will come penang airport fetch me to hatyai. heeheeheehee. Tio bo Prince Holy?????
Old 06-10-2008, 01:26 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Ya, this is the best way. But i will only need to fly to penang from s'pore as i know Prince Holy will come penang airport fetch me to hatyai. heeheeheehee. Tio bo Prince Holy?????
hahahah....come down to KL I also can fetch you to Danok and Hatyai but along the way...all kopi and teh on you.....hahahah sui boh!

bro...just wake up or haven't sleep yet?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahahah....come down to KL I also can fetch you to Danok and Hatyai but along the way...all kopi and teh on you.....hahahah sui boh!

kopi & teh cannot. But beer, wine & martell no problem. sui bo?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

early morning 10am i woke up liao. Go settle my things just reach hm, now free liao.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah... then i prefer Martell VSOP enough lo..keke
Old 06-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
Wah... then i prefer Martell VSOP enough lo..keke
hahahaha, Martell no problem. When we cheong together in danok, we will bath with martell ok????
Old 06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know someone who does weekly trips from KL to Danok/Hat Yai from KL. He charges RM 150 per head with a max of 3 people per car RETURN. Travel on Friday Night return on Sunday evening.... after check out.

i used his service once....

anyway now i'm in hat yai, anyone want to go for drinks in SABAI BAR tonight please pm me ...

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahahaha, Martell no problem. When we cheong together in danok, we will bath with martell ok????
Wah..!!!!
Then better we shower with poo yings salivassssss....kekeke
Old 06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro....drive and drink at the same time.....can reach Hollan one loh....kopi and teh on the way...then....hehehehehhe when reach there....different lah....you forgot i quit drinking already!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....drive and drink at the same time.....can reach Hollan one loh....kopi and teh on the way...then....hehehehehhe when reach there....different lah....you forgot i quit drinking already!
1 glass of wine per day is gd for health. hahahaha.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:38 PM
SamSter

Quote:
1 glass of wine per day is gd for health. hahahaha.
For you no problem....one glass but small wine glass.....hahahahah!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thks for the suggestions. Guess I have to put up with a bit of inconvenience to get to hdy. Been almost one year since I was last there since no more tiger air flights!
So from Penang or Alor Star, do I get the taxi from the airport itself or elsewhere in the city? And are these "official" taxis or unlicenced ones or touts?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stock77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sugguest sc hotel near jb hotel
girl look sexy over night 5000 baht
girls oln 3-4floor
Old 10-10-2008, 10:24 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah View Post
Thks for the suggestions. Guess I have to put up with a bit of inconvenience to get to hdy. Been almost one year since I was last there since no more tiger air flights!
So from Penang or Alor Star, do I get the taxi from the airport itself or elsewhere in the city? And are these "official" taxis or unlicenced ones or touts?
At the Penang and Alor Setar there are official and unofficial one but offering the same price so I suggest take the official one.....!

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1