The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Take care bro, I've pass the things to LONG already. Cam on nhieu.
I know what U had pass to Long liao, Must be CD lah........

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 14-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Lex, you better get better and get your ass back to HCM before next weekend, if not my 2 BXs got nobody to ka-cheow.

Just kiding bro, take care of yourself okay??

Cheerios.....SS08
SS08,

Guess I will have to Ka cheow your first Bx as my first bax birthday coming soon........

Wow!! second Bx coming to SIN on Oct ?? you better book your flight and fly to HCMC......

Old 14-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro SS08,

Just to share with you another family oriented place in saigon.
Dam Sen in D11. Amusement park... just like the 80's of sillypore.

I only heard of it and will ask my gf to bring me there.

I post it here also wanna know what the "Permenant Resident" in vn think of this place.
Bro,

when U coming to HCMC again? Kind of miss your accompany leh, without you all lost in action......

Old 14-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saigon Water Park Ho Chi Minh City
Botar,

Has been there with my bx and SS08's bx already.....quite fun but walk until tired, maybe old liao...Sigh...

Just mention, "SUOI TIEN" to the taxi they will know the place, travel about half an hours from Dist 1.

Anyway I am working nearby there too.... Next trip can go with my BIL because he wanted to go too....

Old 14-09-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbuckle View Post
hahaha... ok ok will do.... btw when u and v killer coming to hcmc? 17sept? anyways im only back 21st sept, so see you then... cheers!
Lex,

I will be going on the 18th and celebrating my BX birthday on the 19th but seem that you guys came later.....

Nvm, double celebration when you guys are back !!!

Cheers - VK

Old 14-09-2007, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very soon we'll see you guys one by one like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Botar,

Maybe "Lex" will be the first one... because he cant wait already...

Old 14-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah thank you thank you... cam on nhieu... havent been logging in recently, cos sick like fuck and no one to take care of... kakaka... now in hanoi, still sick... die la...
Lex,

You are really sick or LOVE sick? thinking of the bubble tea lady boss rite? Better come back fast hor....

Old 14-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
lexbuckle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Lex,

You are really sick or LOVE sick? thinking of the bubble tea lady boss rite? Better come back fast hor....
VK,

really sick, not love sick... so sick that i rather stay in hotel than have any action leh... jia lat man... benh qua! bubble tea lady boss, sick or not sick will still think of her la.... kakakaka
Old 14-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 20
technofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Very soon we'll see you guys one by one like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cam on Bro Botar for the procedure to upload the pics...Will "Yan Jiu" n post when i'm not so busy...

BTW, I'll b e groom in e above picture next year

Quote:

wah chim leh.... got such virus ah? means i havent kena lor... kakakaka...

anyways, your salon bx keep asking me how you are la, when u coming back la, what u doing in thailand la, etc... jia lat la...she even call you on your mobile in front of me leh, but no not available, so i told her u using different sim card la... hahahah

same goes to ss08 one... ss08, yours even tell me that she wana go singapore in oct leh... to give u a surprise i think... u aware or not ah????
Then u gotta help me say I farking busy with work n travelling alot recently...No time to call her yet. But I'm willing to sponsor her air ticket to come over if she wants. Can come with SS08's gal also mah...

VK, thanks for the mee sua...But worked doubly hard after that with her...Shagged til 5am now farking met qua qua...
Old 14-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM

bro Botarbolampar,

Very nice photo on the place, was there in April with my bxa and her relatives, aout 20 of us taking 8 bikes from Q4. Had an enjoyable time there.

QUOTE=Botarbolampar;2271753]Saigon Water Park Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Water Park in Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal place to chill out in the heat by soaking in the wave pool or shooting down along the water slides.
This water theme park in Saigon is the first of its kind in Vietnam.
Its major attractions include a raft slide and the “twister”, the two fully enwrapped sliding tubes that bend around each other.
For those who are not looking for too much excitement, the park offers gentler rides like “Lazy River” or swim in the large pool.
For the kids there is a shallower pool in the Saigon Water Park.
There are large numbers of lifeguards in the park to help you out in case of any inconvenience. The park is also well maintained.
So you can just relax and have fun, even if you are with your kids.
The park offers a diverse range of activities in its spacious complex.
You can use the guarded lockers to keep your belongings without paying any extra charge.
The food stalls, bars and shops in the Water Park will surely add to your pleasure.
If you are not carrying swimming suits, hats, towels and sun tan lotion with you, there is a particular shop in the park to furnish you with all those items.
Admission charged in Saigon Water Park varies according to height.
Admission: USD 4 (for those taller than 1.4 meters)
USD 2 (for those with height between 0.8 meters and 1.4 meters)
Entry is free for those below 0.8 meters

The park remains open from 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday); 9am-6pm on Saturday and from 8am-8pm only on Sunday.

The contact details of this park are mentioned below:
Address: Kha Van Can, 10km from city, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact number: +84 8 897 0456

Saigon Wonderland Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Wonderland Amusement Park, located in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City, is one of the famous amusement parks in Vietnam.
If you are looking for pure fun with your family members and friends, then Saigon Wonderland is the right choice for you.
This westernized amusement park attracts huge crowd on weekends and other holidays.
This park was opened to public on 30th April 1999. The people of Ho Chi Minh City still remember the grand opening ceremony of the park.

This amusement park in the middle of the city offers many activities to choose from.
The screaming machines like 'Loop the Loop' and the 20-storey high 'Wonder Wheel', attract a great deal of attention from the teenagers and children visiting the Saigon Wonderland.
This park is ideal for group entertainment. This well maintained amusement park in Ho Chi Minh City is also very safe and clean.

Whether you are looking for pure excitement or just a cool place for outing, away from the hustles and bustles of Saigon, you can attain both in Saigon Wonderland.

Saigon Wonderland, standing at the Saigon South Parkway, can be easily reached by availing the bus service from the city’s Ben Thanh Market.

The contact details of this amusement park are mentioned below:
Address: South Parkway, Tan Phong Ward, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (84-8) 873 1370
Fax: 8-872-5580

[/QUOTE]
Old 14-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Bro,

when U coming to HCMC again? Kind of miss your accompany leh, without you all lost in action......
Bro, u got 2 baxas..... already full of action lah. U also chiong in HCM w/o your baxas.... even more action. U defintely lost in action.

In HCM i got no action at all... be a good family man with my gf tagging along whever i go.

Only in Sillypore, my devil horns will come out.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 17
4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Technofreak, for you for your wedding
Old 14-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 17
4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In returned please give us these
Old 14-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
BTW, I'll b e groom in e above picture next year

But I'm willing to sponsor her air ticket to come over if she wants. Can come with SS08's gal also mah...

VK, thanks for the mee sua...But worked doubly hard after that with her...Shagged til 5am now farking met qua qua...
Techno,

So fast want to be the groom with which gal huh? Btw, sponsor her air-ticket to come SIN? Soon you will have to sponsor the whole family too

Dont mentioned about the mee sua, tonite going 51 anot? calling SS08, PK, Sgsnipe, KT, Long, Absolute, Zaryl, Mooncrackers..... anyone want to go 51 tonite?

Cheers - VK

Old 14-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
VK,

really sick, not love sick... so sick that i rather stay in hotel than have any action leh... jia lat man... benh qua! bubble tea lady boss, sick or not sick will still think of her la.... kakakaka
Lex,

Better come back early if not, I will go after the "bubble tea lady boss" liao.......

Anyway, see you on the 21th, Once you touch down hcmc, we will go wash hairs and massage

cheers

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread