The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Name: Keke
House: 1654A
Looks: 7.5/10 decent and attractive with v little make up.
Body: 165cm 34B-24-34 nice proportion.
Cat bath: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 quite obliging
GFE: 5/10
RTF: no
Old 21-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Name: Keke
Looks: 7.5/10 decent and attractive with v little make up.
Body: 165cm 34B-24-34 nice proportion.
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 quite obliging
GFE: 5/10
Bro RRR9, I think should be KiKi, not KeKe.

Btw, there is one KeKe from 2045A
Old 21-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile CoCo(1654A)

Coco(1654A) Hunan mm 21yrs..pretty kawaii syt wif a tinge of sexiness n small dimples when she smiles, looks young...abit tan, 156cm, slim, 44kg, A+cups but still nice small palmful soft n proportionate to her petite frame, brown raisin tits, perky small ass, pussy well trimmed n no smell...use to wk in ktv before...

Overall svc k for newbie, think she may hv improved fm her first weeks, also gather she is a keen learner n quite keen to pls...just front n bk soapy rabba in the shower but got some innocent amateurish frenching wif her eyes open quite shiok n fresh...full pkge in the bed...ar light licks, she likes to hj alot, bbbj lacks suction but still enjoyed myself as she slowly licks me shaft n cock head slurpy wet n again wif open eyes of wonder, this time v shiok as feels like bbbj fm teenage inexperienced gf...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu gd moans n got wet...fj was k but cld hv been better if she relaxed her legs n thighs abt more in missionary n asian cowgal...did enjoy flipping her as she is light...while cuddling n chatting wif her ltr she took some cute pics of herself on her iphone quite sweet n childish...

Overall quite an enjoyable bonk...give her abit more time n think has potential to be a gem if she improves on sex svcs...
Old 21-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mi Yuan(2045)

Mi Yuan(2045) Chongqing mm 21-22 yrs old...pretty sweet looker nice eyes, fair abit over 160cm, nice legs,slim A cup wif brown tits, abit bushy pussy but no smell, perky ass...

V gd sex svc for a newbie, probably has previous skin trade experience + great personality gfe n strong kc!...

Whole experience starts once the door closes...v comfortable fun feel...shower has enjoyable soapy HDLY, soapy stroking of the ass while she does wet bbbj feels damn shiok...

Bed action lagi great as she is quite the fun seductress...stroking, petting, passionate frenching, slurpy yet sensual bbbj, no ar but erotic licks ard the ass region while stroking me cock n even pleasantly surprised me when she creamed her small boobs got me ass to rest on her kneeling thighs n clasped her creamed boobs ard me cock giving me a boob fuck n bbbj which was damn bloody shiok as she looked real pretty n sexy...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu holding my hair n caressing my face letting off nice moans getting wet...fj gd as she has stamina n real passionate best enjoyed spooning frenching n playing wif her clit n her finishing me asian cowgal piak piak piak!...ended off wif massage cuddle n more fenching n enjoyabe chit chat...

i had a blast wif Mi Yuan...definite gem in the making...
Old 22-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Smile Bei Bei(16W04)

Bei Bei(16W04) 22 yr old Hubei mm...yup kinda looks abit like hkie actress Linda Chung, has that fair fresh pretty sweet look wif lovely big eyes unfortunately to me her fake eyelashes spoilt her pretty look abit but still a looker...168cm tall nice legs n good ht abit big boned, smooth skin, abit of puppy fats becuz been eating for awhile before starting work but still curvy bod, small B cuppers wif brownish tits, juicy biggish ass gd for doggie, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has a small tattoo wif the word "love" on her left wrist n a bigger tattoo of a scorpion?? on her right wrist...nice friendly mm...ktv experience...

Overall sex svc k for newbie...no action in the shower but nice bod feel light kiss on lips, colgate cleaning of me cock...on the bed again v nice bod feel, feeling her thighs boobs n pussy on my whole bod as she catbathed me on the top...no ar but light licks just abv the balls, balls suck, bbbj abit weak but licks on the shaft n head v shiok especially as she lay on me wif my leg between her smooth thighs n pussy quite erotic...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu gd natural moans, caressing of my hair, face when apparently high, also got wet...fj gd as liked her bod feel n ht...best enjoyed standing doggie becuz of her ht wif her pressed agst the mirror n missionary on the edge of the bed wif her lovely long legs wrapped ard me neck...downside reluctant frencher still not use to it n pussy abit loose...

overall quite a gd session wif Bei Bei...however lacked passion more like bonking a friend...gave her some pointers to improve...she is a nice friendly genuine mm so hope she improves...has potential to be a gem if she improves on her gfe...
Old 22-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
croow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Nana
House: 1430
Looks: 7/10 decent and attractive with make up.
Body: not good boob and butt
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: dun know cos i finished very fast
Old 23-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!

Went to 2041 and tried to see if there is any nice girls. The OKT was a prick. So I decided to give his girls a miss and went to 1654A and picked Angela.

Name: Angela
Looks: 7/10 decent looks with brown hair
Body: 6/10 163cm approx. 34C-27-37
Cat bath: 8/10
BJ: 8/10 not too hard or soft; with CD at my request
FJ: 7/10 I only managed to do in doggy and cum quite fast. She was obliging and kind if sensitive when I licked her boobs and touched them while in doggy.
Old 24-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Side track a little bit to vent my anger on the OKT of 2045.
I was there this evening and agreed to wait for half an hour for gem.
From entry into house and settling down, i am not been served with a single can of drinks.I thought well, never mind maybe they only serve plain water as most house did and i do not look like fancy plain water than gem.

During my wait, saw a bro just walked in and he been asked whether required any drinks to ease his thirst.First come to my mind, plain water he also want. nvm i am not been asked. few minutes later, he was served with icy and chilled POKKA green tea.Damn, how am i different from him. if not for the gem, i would not even wanna be there next time.Well, i can always call from another house.

OKT really needs to take care of PRO in this area. must be impartial taking care of patrons as they must be frustrated to sit there and wait and hospitality there not well taken off.Please do not zap me ah.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
OKT really needs to take care of PRO in this area. must be impartial taking care of patrons as they must be frustrated to sit there and wait and hospitality there not well taken off.
Bro, no choice. Not all okt realize the value of new bros, the repeat customer usually comes for 1 or 2 girls n always up them, but if the girls r no longer around, they may move on other gems of other houses, unless there are other attractive factors to stay back like okt being frenly.
In your case, he just ostracized a customer, which should not be. Risk losing customers.
Sigh, it's a dilemma, u go other houses got to wait longer for your gems. You go their house poor differentiated service.
Nowadays I just go to L28H31A, or L18H17 (self service on drinks fridge in hall) others only for their gems
Old 24-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Nowadays I just go to L28H31A, or L18H17 (self service on drinks fridge in hall) others only for their gems
Hi bro, I have never been to this 2 house before.
The welcome there really good?
Thanks.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi bro, I have never been to this 2 house before.
The welcome there really good?
Thanks.
Generally welcome all. L28H31A will ask "boss, take a seat, what drink do u want?" after drink, they will ask "anyone u hv in mind, need me to recommend?" they may ask if u want to see their house gals, which they are not pushy. If u still undecided, they will suggest after drink n look at girls coming down or they call one. Their house girls got meibao, xiao qiao, si ling and barbie. All not bad for first try.

As for the L18H17, you walk in, okt may say hi, depending on which shift okt. Then you sit on sofa and relax or open the hall fridge get a drink or take from cooler. Only if you need hot drink, I don't know where to get. From sofa, you can see the babes that are free. Jj crystal xiao qiao n da qiao (who left yesterday) I tried. Still got a few new ones. All look not bad. If don't like n u got names, okt will gladly call for u.

Generally good svc and No hostility I suppose from any of the okt unless the person is obstructing them conducting their business.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xue Fei 2045

Went for Le Le. Must wait. Jin Lian. Not working. Bao Bao. Must wait. Amy. Must wait. Mikione. Must wait. Meibo. Must wait. KNN….Was recommended Xue Fei from 2045. OK lah, anything can.

Looks: 7/10. OK. Quite ordinary. Not bad but quite like the girl next door type.

Body: 7/10. On the pear shaped side. Good thigh and an ass. Scar on her left upper arm. Did not really notice anything else.

Boobs: 7/10. B’s? OK lah again.

Frenching: 0/10. KNN…why after so long 100% record for french and now in quick succession, got turned down twice. Nope, she wasn’t having any of it. She will lick my ass and suck my dick but she isn’t frenching.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Really good. Sucks hard, no teeth feeling.

FJ: 7/10 OK. She is a big girl and so I pummelled her. Doggy of course. No point going for miss if no french

Personality: 5/10 Nothing. We just did not get on. Very quiet in the room.

RTF: No.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddar ah, tis is supposed to be a thread for FR on wl but how come you post a fr on OKT arh?

Aiyah, next time you goto 2047, 2062 or 2045A to book 2045's gals lor. Actually hor, the 2045 OKT is an ok guy lah but just that his PR skill is lousy and maybe he overlooked the important customer service factor lor. Give him another chance and see if he will improve or not lor. Everyone of us deserve at least a 2nd chance, tio boh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Side track a little bit to vent my anger on the OKT of 2045.
I was there this evening and agreed to wait for half an hour for gem.
From entry into house and settling down, i am not been served with a single can of drinks.I thought well, never mind maybe they only serve plain water as most house did and i do not look like fancy plain water than gem.

During my wait, saw a bro just walked in and he been asked whether required any drinks to ease his thirst.First come to my mind, plain water he also want. nvm i am not been asked. few minutes later, he was served with icy and chilled POKKA green tea.Damn, how am i different from him. if not for the gem, i would not even wanna be there next time.Well, i can always call from another house.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddar ah, actually hor, all OKT detest Window Shoppers lah. Many OKT have been encountering Window Shoppers bery often, so they become piss off lor. If one is a genuine customer, one should not be worry. BTW, 1817 oso play radio from the Chinese channels from 93.3 Mhz or 97.2 Mhz to entertain the customers. Some time Qian Qian + Han Bing + Crystal olso dance along with the music! Muahahahaha!!! Good side show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
As for the L18H17, you walk in, okt may say hi, depending on which shift okt. Then you sit on sofa and relax or open the hall fridge get a drink or take from cooler. Only if you need hot drink, I don't know where to get. From sofa, you can see the babes that are free. Jj crystal xiao qiao n da qiao (who left yesterday) I tried. Still got a few new ones. All look not bad. If don't like n u got names, okt will gladly call for u.

Generally good svc and No hostility I suppose from any of the okt unless the person is obstructing them conducting their business.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, any stats on Han Bing Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1