The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
The closest call for me was that long narrow bridge at the lagoon where we came face to face with my OC's friend and her hubby. My cap was pulled further down to cover my mouth as my gf and I held hands to walk across the other end.

The lesson : Never choose to go to a crowded place on a weekend during the school holidays...
wow lau ... put on a Bata Man mask no 1 will recognise you .. hehe.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 11-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark26
..(but most of them true)
veri honest of u bro...
Old 11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 20
kenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

Any other "safe" places brudders can recommend to go "kai-kai" with gf?

When I used to do this, my SOP was as follows:-

a) Call OC and find out how's her day. Any meeting etc? Yes, OK on liao !

b) WEAR A FUCKING DISGUISE ! Me family,friends and colleagues always see me with spectacles. When I go "kai-kai", I wear contact lenses. ALso, mess my hair up a little. I find that this usually gives me a split second edge to avoid stares from people who know me.....close call a couple of times but as I am not with whom they think I should be with and I look slightly different, they dismiss it as someone with a passing resemblence.

c) Get a pre-paid SIM card and be disciplined in erasing messages once they are read. You want to store sweet message from GF is your own funeral. Most divorces for adultery are traced to sms messages these days. Don't believe? ask friends who are lawyers or private investigators. Pre-paid sim card means no bills and no sms beeps when you least expect it.

d) Visit places your OC won't go.....e.g. sentosa beach / cable car on a weekday, jurong bird park on week day, boat trip to southen islands, mustafa's in the morning (24 hour open!), walk along east coast during week day.......golden mile on week day, etc.

e) If you are supposed to spend time with OC on weekend, SPEND TIME WITH OC on weekend! Weekends are dangerous because all your regular friends and family are roaming the streets. Singapore is after all a small place and its more likely that you will meet someone you know than in BKK or anywhere else, for that matter.

Have fun and may the Chiong Force be with you.
Old 14-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwee
c) Get a pre-paid SIM card and be disciplined in erasing messages once they are read. You want to store sweet message from GF is your own funeral. Most divorces for adultery are traced to sms messages these days. Don't believe? ask friends who are lawyers or private investigators. Pre-paid sim card means no bills and no sms beeps when you least expect it.

Bro, store sweet messages is possible. If you use nokia phones, select "copy to calendar". The sweet messages will be kept in your selected date(s). The calendar also very good for keeping all the contacts.

Happy cheonging !!!
Old 14-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, store sweet messages is possible. If you use nokia phones, select "copy to calendar". The sweet messages will be kept in your selected date(s). The calendar also very good for keeping all the contacts.

Happy cheonging !!!
that's a piece of fucking good info man!!
Old 14-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
that's a piece of fucking good info man!!
Want to "steal makan" must geng a bit....
Old 14-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Want to "steal makan" must geng a bit....
haha think i don't have to la...whenever i 2 time i would find those who relak relak let u do own thing type of fling...damn easy...it's like almost nothing to hide...haha
Old 14-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:

Happy cheonging !!!
Look like I have to change my mobile phone

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 17-07-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Look like I have to change my mobile phone
Nokia also got another feature. Goto text message setting and do not allow overriding of sent items. So after the sent box is full, newly sent messages will not be shown. This will save the trouble of deleting sent items.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ronins is Cool - loads of Potential

for bros who use nokia, try saving all secret number under phone memory and lock access with password. store your normal number under sim card memory. but still, this dun prevent your lobang from calling, you can act blur say wrong number if kena caught
Old 17-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nokia also got another feature. Goto text message setting and do not allow overriding of sent items. So after the sent box is full, newly sent messages will not be shown. This will save the trouble of deleting sent items.
Thanks for the tips, how about gf / darlings photos that is stored in Nokia phone any way to put alock on it to prevent other ppl esp the other half from seeing it.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 17-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Thanks for the tips, how about gf / darlings photos that is stored in Nokia phone any way to put alock on it to prevent other ppl esp the other half from seeing it.
If you have Nokia 6230 or the later phones, can store on the removable memory cards. That's all I know bro.
Old 18-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

I just experienced the opposite situation last night. Was out with my OC, kids and maid at a supermarket and while pushing a trolley down the aisle and then came face to face with a HC WL whom I visited many times previously. She was with another guy looking like a typical married couple. At first I couldn't believe my eyes but she kept her eyes on me without any facial expression, just her eyes in my direction.

I guess she didn't want to acknowledge me as well. The funny thing about her was I told her I was single and was posted to work in another country as an excuse to stop seeing her, ha ha ha... what a way to bump into each other.

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 18-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
I guess she didn't want to acknowledge me as well. The funny thing about her was I told her I was single and was posted to work in another country as an excuse to stop seeing her, ha ha ha... what a way to bump into each other.
Same excuses I give to WL or FL when grew a bit sian liao and looking for new data ....
Old 18-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
I just experienced the opposite situation last night. Was out with my OC, kids and maid at a supermarket and while pushing a trolley down the aisle and then came face to face with a HC WL whom I visited many times previously. She was with another guy looking like a typical married couple. At first I couldn't believe my eyes but she kept her eyes on me without any facial expression, just her eyes in my direction.

She was a true pro wasn't she? Didn't confront u with your story of overseas posting etc ( though if she didn't have a companion with her, might have been a different reaction ??). This is one of the small advantages of commercial sex vs flings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1