The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
mapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local FL Hody

Since I’m exhausted from two days of bonking two of TIM’s babes this will be a two-in-one FR. It also makes sense since I want to compare two ladies with contrasting styles…you decide which is better.

Knowing my fondness for tattooed ladies, TIM suggested Esther to me (actually Hody did as well during our first session as she told me to look out for the girl with a tattooed arm). I was doubtful at first that anyone could compete with Hody. Being a horny b*stard (and kiasu) I booked Hody for a RTF session a day before a session with Esther.

Hody not only did not disappoint vs the first time but came up with some new tricks to make the session even better. It may have helped that she had to make up for being late The BBBJ was great but this time she prolonged my “agony” further by changing rhythm and angles. She now also licks the region between balls and a-hole…Just like the first time it was a very wet experience both in her mouth and in her dripping pussy. FJ was fast, furious and sweaty…not that she was rushing btw (more explanation later when I compare with Esther). First round I surrendered to her WOT (she likes dominating her men that way. Hehe). Second round was WOT; a variation where I was almost sitting up and she was ramming into me; last was doggy (and yes that view and those moans make her real great for this position).

Thoroughly exhausted from the previous day’s bonks with Hody I met up with Esther (who contrary to the initial FRs does go to other places besides Lavender). When she was arrived I saw that she is indeed a petite SYT with a number of tattoos…Hody has probably 1 or 2 more. Talking to her was sweet, soft spoken. Her body is well proportioned with her height and her personality; both of which I like (Hody’s proportioned too and nice to chat with). On to action, her cat bath particularly attacking each of my nipples was extended and purposeful. I wanted to french her but based on FRs this was a no-no so didn’t attempt. Her BJ was made strong by her tongue stud despite the cap but for 1st round didn’t let her do it too long as I wanted to return the favor first. Gave her my own long catbath but my extended play was with her pink, wet (and yes as other bros have noted non-smelling) pussy…which again was cute and small in proportion to her! She gave soft but erotic moans while I was doing it with occasional writhing of her thighs and gentle scratches of her nails against my arms (no marks left). I then did her tight pussy missionary slow, fast, slow until I couldn’t take it and surrendered my bullets to her. We showered together (she washed me up and I just had to return the favor too).

Chatted again in between the session and watched some TV. GF or even friend feeling throughout. 2nd round was similar except she gave me an extended BJ that was more forceful (somewhere between pleasure, pain and ticklish). Once more I returned the favor. Tried WOT, missionary, wheelbarrow and doggy (the view is similar to Hody given the tattoos on her back). I especially enjoyed changing rhythm on her and hearing those moans change rhythm too. After 10mins of doggy still couldn’t come so I ask her to finish me off with a catbath/HJ combination. Showered together again and then parted ways later with a hug. Money well spent for me! 180 (2 shot/2hr) + room + tips.

Now hear comes the interesting part: the comparison! This is purely descriptive since scoring these would involve too much personal taste or depends on your mood

Looks: Hody has a cute face that grows on you esp when it turns nasty and dirty with a CFM look and a body built for sin! Esther is petite, cute and has an innocent girl aura around her. Both have a number of tattoos (Hody wins on the detail level and number of tattoos).

CFM: Hody really looks like she’s into it. Esther has the pls be gentle feeling around her. However, having said these note that: Hody dims the lights during the attack/assault while Esther doesn’t mind the lights on full.

Painting: Hody supposedly finds it ticklish so doesn’t allow while Esther will not stop you from continuing to do it (ie your tongue will get cramps first!). Esther doesn’t make eye contact while you’re servicing her but the soft moans of pleasure are a big turn-on and its more like you painting the shy GF who looks away.

Frenching: Hody gives her all to the task; full of passion and there is eye contact. Based on FRs Esther doesn’t allow so I didn’t try and this may be again due to the shy girl mystique.

BJ/BBBJ: Hody is the established black belt in tongue-fu and her ever wet lips convey passion and lust for the job. Esther’s capped BJ is definitely better than other capped BJs I have had thanks to the tongue stud; changing rhythm and adequate suction and length taken in.

FJ: Both are willing to do any position. Hody excels in the female dominant position (you will be her boy toy!) but has the backside that is great for doggy. Moans of ecstasy that are not exaggerated. Esther again maybe due to her SYT aura I preferred doing in male dominant position. Soft moans of the shy GF vs Hody’s more raw moans of the GF who seriously wants to bang you!! Hody allows CIM with Jap video style play with your cum on her lips/tongue…Esther I didn’t try (again due to previous postings).

Btw, both girls smoke but if you mind (I don’t) will not smoke during the session.

Who do I prefer? I’ll take the safe (but honest) answer of saying it will depend on my mood

The dream/fantasy would be to have these two girls (who are yin and yang in certain services) for tarma! Then you get the real full service! Let me fantasize of Hody giving me a BBBJ while Esther sits on my face… TIM if you can make this happen you be the man!
Old 23-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, a very gd and well-written FR! i will aim to try to be such a gd FR writer... no skills yet

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Old 23-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 66
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

Hody available now for the last slot of the day. Anyone interested. Please PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 23-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
mapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymapleleaf882002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n3ym1nd$$$
bro, a very gd and well-written FR! i will aim to try to be such a gd FR writer... no skills yet
Thanks bro. Good service = inspiration to write a FR

So-so/bad service = no FR I've probably bonked 4-5x more girls than I have FRs
Old 23-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moskba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Hody, for bros looking for excellent hard core service and attitude, she is the one, not for SYT lover though, but i guess there are many hard core service lover out there.

Body : Fair and smooth skin, with many tattoos. Nice rounded butt
BBBJ : One of the best in the industry, changing speed to suit your desire
FJ : Doggie is highly recommended

Hody's attitude will be the benchmark to beat, attentive and very very acoomodating, no rush at all. I actually wanted to end in CIM while doing doggie, but was too late to pull out the condom and shoot some on her hair before i managed to insert my dick in her mouth, which she sucks the balance until the last drop. She was very kind and told me my sperm was good for her hair because of the rich protein, what else can i say?
Old 24-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

Hody available after 1pm today.Interested in her service, please PM me your name and number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 24-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

hi Tim,

care to make an arrangement for me.After reading so many FR on Hody, abit of buay tahan liao...Can PM me for any available slots.Thks.
Old 24-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 20
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to bro TIM that I managed to meet up with Hody last weekend, sorry for the late FR.

I am no good at writing thus this FR will not do justice to Hody. She is a real gem with a motorised tongue that delivers a superb BBBJ and frenching! My kind of service package complete with good attitude, friendliness and GFE.

I seriously have to rate our sexxion as one of the highlights of my samster life thus far. Well, I have no vested interest to over rate her, I am stating my own personal sextisfaction level.

My own ratings as follows:

Looks - 6.5 (actually not too bad, she has the naughty look)
Bod - 6 (a bit bottom heavy but nice proportional boobs)
BBBJ - 9 (motorised tongue, she got practise one leh)
FJ - 8 (left me weak that couldn't proceed for 2nd shot)
Attitude - 9 (was very comfortable with her, great GFE)

Cheer!
Old 24-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available tommorrow from 1pm onward. Interested please get back to me with your name and number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 24-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
SgtPepper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Many thanks for bro tim for introducing such a gem , hody .

Here's my FR

looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ cup)
BBBJ: 10/10!!!( damn , almost suck me dry)
FJ: 7/10
GF feeling: Yes
Damage: $100 (for 1hr of FJ) + $20 tips + $20 room

This is one cowgirl to watch out for ..
Old 25-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available at the last few slots for tommorrow at 1pm, 2pm and 5pm. Interested please PM me your available slot, name and contact number for arrangement.

TQ
Old 26-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks to Bro TIM for making the arrangements and helping me break a 6 week drought ( almost as bad as the Australian one ) due to circumstances beyond my control. What better time to buka puasa than on Hari Raya itself. I guess I was not the only one who had that in mind.

When I reached H81 Elegance, the crowd was already spilling out on to the pavement outside and the coffeeshop next door. Bo pian, took my number in the queue and waited for almost half an hour.

Finally got the room, notified TIM, opened my bottle of wine, took my shower to cool down and waited in eager anticipation, in that order.

Ding dong, apologies extended for the delay and she walked confidently in. No need to repeat the stats; stated often enough in previous FRs. TCSS a bit, she smoked while I drank my wine. She declined my offer to have a wine. Warmed up, started frenching and helped her out of her clothes. Quick shower and we were on our way. Started out licking and nibbling her ever so sensitive nipples and by the time my fingers reached her pussy, it was already starting to get wet, accopanied by nice audio effects from her. After a while, she took over, frenched and she slowly moved down to do what previous FRs say she does best; the awesome BBBJ. Good suction and displayed good knowledge of reaching out to my erogenous zones. Was not keen on CIM, so before all hell broke loose, put on my CD, and she started her OSIM I -gallop inspired ride in slow motion so as not to rush headlong into the inevitable conclusion. Changed to a few other positions after a while; realised that she like her tits to be squeezed while being pumped, before finishing off in missionary.

Rested for a while, more red wine on my part and a ciggie on hers and some more TCSS. Shifted into forward gear with her fingers on my dick, felt the bugger starting to stir and she started her mindblowing BBBJ again. She shifted her body so that I could finger her at the same time. She must have like the way I nibbled on her tits earlier, and felt comfortable with my tongue, so she shifted into a 69 position with her on top. More stereo effects after that. Was not keen on CIM. so capped and got into position for penetration. Pumped away but this time took longer than round 1. Finally squirted; 2nd round within an hour and a bit. Legs soft, but erection was still there. So she got into cowgirl position and started pumping high speed. Could see she was enjoying herself, eyes half closed with nice stereo effects. I don't think she squirted but certainly there was enough juice for me to feel it trickling down the sides of my balls and wetting the bedsheet.

Thoroughly sextisfied way to spend a Hari Raya afternoon. What makes it more enjoyable is her ability to read the situation and pace the activity to suit your desires as well as to accomodate her own commando requirements. RTF? For sure, but only after I recover some ammo, cos I had to spend the next evening with my Thai fuckbuddy. As a result, I am totally drained at the moment.
Old 26-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry. Deleted. Double posting

Last edited by BeatAeroplane; 26-10-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old 26-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody slot after 4pm is still vacant. Interested please PM me your name, contact number and available timing for arrangement.

TQ
Old 27-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Really thanks Bro Tim for arranging an appointment for me which I was late.Pai seh hor,Bro.

To all bro out there,
This is my first FR,hope u guys enjoy it.....
FR on Hody

Looks-7/10(definitely not the SYT type but a bit of CFM look especially when BJ time when looking at me)
boobs-B+(Firm)
BJ- 9/10(Strong tongue even without stud, accoriding to all the FR out here, she really got a so called "motorised tongue")
Svc-Very chatty and GF feeling, service oriented.
Damage- $100 + $10(tips) +$20(Hotel) = $130.
RTF- Definitely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1