The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What the fuck is going wrong with this world now?

Husband asking other dudes to fuck his wife. When people refuse to fuck his wife, husband gets mad... Am I the only one who senses something is so fucking wrong here?
U wrong la.

He asking how much u think his wife is worth. Not begging ppl to fuck his wife.

When ppl say she is worthless n fucked up, naturally he upset la. After all, this is his wife.

Sporeans really don't know boundaries la. Just like duterte actually said he should have been first in line to gang rape the blonde missionary who was gang raped by prisoners who actually q up to rape her during prison riot, before she was killed.

So really inappropriate to say some things la. Just like ppl cry cos their daughter die, stupid sporeans will say if I fucked her before she die, at least she wont die not knowing a cock......
_____
Exchange points know boundaries ma
Old 10-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worldtreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife curious to know how much people will pay to fuck her

I salute you sadfa. you have my admiration.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldtreeboy View Post
I salute you sadfa. you have my admiration.
Get in line. Very long q. Much longer than ......well, better not say.

Apologize to ts yet?
____
EXCHANGE points much q ma
Old 10-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worldtreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will rephrase what I said. I wouldn't say she would need to pay me to fk her since I am not that good looking too. more of i won't touch her at all.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Not insulting or saying the wife is bad but I have to salute to those who are willing to pay.

Old 10-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not insulting or saying the wife is bad but I have to salute to those who are willing to pay.

Actually this is a bit of trick question.

Cos if she really is a hooker, the first hurdle is looks.

If she looks fuckable but when she strip, n u think her body don't meet yr expectations, will u

1. Tell her no. And pay her rejection fee,
Or 2. heck la! Paiseh cos she naked Liao. So fuck her,
Or 3. kpkb n say its a con job n refuse to even pay a cent n tell her to go
______
Exchange points trick ma
Old 10-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Actually this is a bit of trick question.

Cos if she really is a hooker, the first hurdle is looks.

If she looks fuckable but when she strip, n u think her body don't meet yr expectations, will u
If the body photo of a hooker is shown like the mentioned, I will skip her n again salute others who dun mind. If unfortunately as stated by u, I will pay rejection.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the body photo of a hooker is shown like the mentioned, I will skip her n again salute others who dun mind. If unfortunately as stated by u, I will pay rejection.
Bro - wake up so early today to post. Must be football season over.

Your taste remain the same ha?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
salmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This type my lil bro refused to rise.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
uCNho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very good compliments
Old 10-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
On a desperate day, most of you guys will say something different, maybe along the lines of "No fish, prawn also can". Some of us going through droughts will know how it feels, cannot be picky all the time.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
On a desperate day, most of you guys will say something different, maybe along the lines of "No fish, prawn also can". Some of us going through droughts will know how it feels, cannot be picky all the time.
Agreed to yr comments... But think back again. "Cover the face attack the base"
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

I will pay but not for a fuck. For a good bbbj.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro - wake up so early today to post. Must be football season over.

Your taste remain the same ha?
Ya no soccer, boring weekend. Still the same, difficult to change.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I will pay but not for a fuck. For a good bbbj.
ya agree, but maybe real person better

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1