The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post

My trip to China in December remains unchanged but plan for X’mas undecided with many offers – maybe we should make a field trip before your CO arrives.

Hey, bro Cib – pai-seh leh – me no “Master” – just a semi-retired horny old man enjoying his favorite pastime. It was pleasure meeting you & bro Lysander, while catching up with Kool. Feelings are mutual and I will let you know when I plan another trip to your neighborhood. May even check out HJ with you one of these days for old time sake since it has been at least three years since I last cheong in HJ – and it used to be one of my favorite hunting grounds before they built JiaHua & Sheraton and SanHu rules, before the Taiwanese (and lately I heard Korean) invasion. If bro Lysander likes SN – I hope to reciprocate his generosity with a guided tour of the SN city some time in the near future if he can break away from camel squad.

After you guys left me “alone” the last trip, I spent time with the 2nd MM from KTV – she turned out to be another gem although a bit “motherly” in a positive ways since she fusses over me and most eager to please. Saw the 1st MM again on my last night – but that was after I checked out another SN – needless to say, I left town with a pair of wobbly leg again. The new SN is located only five minutes walk from the one I took you to, with the same price and the MM quality similar. I had another good experience with a MM wearing Japanese-style school uniform. It even has a menu on display:
My CO arrives 20th Dec. Some light Cheonging before that would be nice.. hehehe. My dear of the hangover after getting drunk will ensure my level-headedness.

Glad u have a good time at the new SN. Dun forget to bring me horr. I also wanna go back to the Fujian raba raba place. Its fun to just chit chat and go. No follow up allowed.

Jackie is also a good guy. I am sure he knows also. It seems many bros recently are getting DRUNK .. kekekeke
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
OIII... faster la your SEXVENTURES
MKH. U ask CIB la. We dun like to write long long FR one. Very tiring le

Old 06-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
MKH. U ask CIB la. We dun like to write long long FR one. Very tiring le
Nabei...got new thread also never tell me.

Agree with my Tailo Pearl. Where the fark are the FRs??

Since I retired already, only can rely on FRs to PCC. Faster leh!!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Nabei...got new thread also never tell me.

Agree with my Tailo Pearl. Where the fark are the FRs??

Nabei, we do for our convenience to share share ma. No advertising budget one

I scared when CIB arrive and give you FR, you sure die one (or your CO happy woman) muahahaha

Old 06-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

SETTING UP CAMP for the latest updates by the 2 valentinos Kool and Cib...keke

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Bro Jackie, when I made the comments above I was thinking of situation that I have seen in Taiwan in the 70s. Yes, the MMs were actually sending off boyfriends on the same plane that brought in their other arriving boyfriends. And now I see same thing in China – except the mainland MMs are generally even more aggressive and mercenary. Indeed, for the turn-around flights from Singapore/KL to Shenzhen & Guangzhou, this is definitely possible. Having said that, there are definitely exceptions with happy endings. I know a guy who married a MM from SN one week after he met her. We were shocked but they were still happily married with children eight years later – so who are we to judge? Nevertheless, the statistics tend to support the general belief that “you can take a girl out of the bar, but it is difficult to take the bar out of the girl.” I can only wish those bros who get more “involved” with the MMs “Good Luck!”
Bro Huizige, no worries with Bro Jackie lah... he oso knows the GAME. Most prob, he is those type who sent off MMs in Changi Airport and then go over and pick up another MM in the arrival hall. Ke Ke....

In this day and time, not only gals play these games....

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Transformer Lai Liao.

BTW, its

Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

I heard u have commando mission horr...

Can also give me some highlights u know

Old 06-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Transformer Lai Liao.

BTW, its

Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

I heard u have commando mission horr...

Can also give me some highlights u know
Me ?

No lah... I very guai one.... stay on top of MT COLD TURKEY catching flies only

The one who went SZ, CP, GZ and CQ to visit 4 different MM's homes (and beds) was not me. HONEST !! really.
It was... was... was.....

Old 06-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Bro Huizige, no worries with Bro Jackie lah... he oso knows the GAME. Most prob, he is those type who sent off MMs in Changi Airport and then go over and pick up another MM in the arrival hall. Ke Ke....

In this day and time, not only gals play these games....
We got go through BMT training in Boy School right anyway I always send or fetch one MM at a time cannot kena those come & rtn same timming leh
Old 06-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
We got go through BMT training in Boy School right anyway I always send or fetch one MM at a time cannot kena those come & rtn same timming leh
Heh..heh... after we finish BMT in Boys School now going for Special Forces Training in PRC-land liaoz, rite ?

Well, I don't send off any MM so I can't really comment.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me ?

No lah... I very guai one.... stay on top of MT COLD TURKEY catching flies only

The one who went SZ, CP, GZ and CQ to visit 4 different MM's homes (and beds) was not me. HONEST !! really.

Ma Ke Hai !!!

You some more dare say. You go more places in one trip then i go in One YEAR!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cos if the MM see u at Changi, she pack u in a crate and take her with u mah

Old 06-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
_小鬼_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And the TCSS continues......... as usual without any more FRs to read

But lucky also cos then i wont read liao gian gian!!

Damn!! I miss China!!!
女友叫我讨厌鬼!老婆叫我死鬼!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
_小鬼_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
I also need your Disc to pcc leh!! Wait till neck long long liao!!

Quote:
Still dare to say!! Where's the update u own me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Can make it in or after December boh??
So that newbie me can join in the fun also, mahhh!!!
Yo bro Cib!! U are one bro i heard so much but till now no chance to meet up with leh!!!

So i can join bo?? kekieke
女友叫我讨厌鬼!老婆叫我死鬼!
Old 06-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Heh..heh... after we finish BMT in Boys School now going for Special Forces Training in PRC-land liaoz, rite ?

yaloh u kena send off by mms mah......leave one place then fetch by another mms in another place....haiz.....u no need go thru special forces training lah....u teach there rite?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1