Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN
My sharing here for last week reports:
1# Name: Ms. Tina Race: Local Chinese Face: 8/10 Body: 7/10 nice body, ngam ngam nice to hold Boobs: 34C (.)(.) BJ: 9/10 non stop sucking Fingering: Yes FJ: 8/10 She ride me damn long until i requested for doggy. She moan damn loud when i doggy her. Moan: 8/10 Loud GFE: 8/10 Damage: RM1600/2 hours WIR: Yes Overall:8/10 2# Name: Ms. Jennifer Race: Local Chinese Face: 7/10 Body: 7/10 she gain a little weight Boobs: 32B BJ: 9/10 another good sucker who love to blowjob you until you cum. No jokes she can really blowjob you while look at you until you cum. That feeling damn fantastic Fingering: Yes, juicy clean shave pussy. Dip my 2 fingers FJ: 8/10 willing to please and accommodate. Very juicy pussy and good lubricant. Moan: 8/10 natural and she enjoy sex very much GFE: 8/10 friendly Damage: RM1700/2 hours 2s Overall:8/10 Thank SNN for the arrangement last week. Sorry for the delay FR as just have time. I really wish to take Yona since my friend told me she's very good and very young girl. Body like one of the petite AV girl with nice pair of firm boobs. Thanks. Jerry |
|
|||
|
|||
Hi Guys,
I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to purchase from me.Some of my contacts are College Students, Part Time Model and mostly are Local Freelancer. I do special arrange for Premium Girl for my members as well. To all newcomer, you can purchase from me without asking from the seniors.Just my 2 sens. Please do not PM me as seldom check my inbox. Thank you. Regards, SNN Check the FRs https://sbf.today/showthread...264843&page=62 https://sbf.today/showthread...58761&page=142 |
|
|||
|
|||
New chinese girl at KL
FL Name: Ms. Cynthia Age: 20 Race: CKT Face: average Body: 7/10 Boobs:7/10, 32B BBBJ:7/10 keep BJ until u ask her to stop GFE: 8/10 Moan: natural Skin: 7/10 tanned a bit Fingering: Yes FJ: 8/10 she will follow your instruction and obey Pussy: 8/10 pussy baru Damage: RM350/1 shot WIR: Yes Met this new girl kat KL area. Overall ok but can be better. Thanks SNN for new FL |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Thank you SNN for the new contact
Name: Aishah Race: Malay age: 26 Face: 7/10 Body: 7/10 very tall Boobs: C cup i guess BBBJ: can BJ non stop and deep throat FJ: 7/10 average skilll. i still prefer bibi, or Ms B Fingering: yes Daty: No try GFE: 7/10 Damage: RM350/1 hour at KL WIR: Yes Thank you SNN |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Hi Guys,
I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to purchase from me.Some of my contacts are College Students, Part Time Model and mostly are Local Freelancer. I do special arrange for Premium Girl for my members as well. To all newcomer, you can purchase from me without asking from the seniors.Just my 2 sens. Please do not PM me as seldom check my inbox. Thank you. Regards, SNN Check the FRs https://sbf.today/showthread...264843&page=62 https://sbf.today/showthread...58761&page=142 |
|
|||
|
|||
Just met with an angle last week. Got the arrangement done by SNN, she came late few minutes. When she's inside the room, she greeted me with a big smile. We chit chat for a moment, make payment to her Cash, then proceed to shower together. Games start in shower and i almost cum.
No jokes with her foreplay and blowjob skill. FL Name: Aysya Age: 20 Race: Malay Face: 7/10 Body: 7.5/10 curvy Boobs 8/10 36B see the pic Ass: 8/10 BBBJ: 9/10 GFE: 9/10 lovely gal Skin: 8/10 Fingering: 8/10 Pussy: 8/10 Anal: No FJ: 8/10 we started with doggy and nice to bonk her from the back. Damage: RM1800/2h/2s WIR: Yes if budget allow I have been taking those non premium girls for almost a year. I'll say Aysya is someone like to have sex and money is the secondary when she's in bed with me. Actually I get her because my friend recommended her since he took her once before and he told me she's a must try malay girl. Thank you SNN. |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Just tried Aalia, a local NL.
She is very, very new in this. A sweet girl that is always willing to please. A great kisser, Hard worker and able to hold a good conversation. below is my brief FR.. Name: Ms. Aalia (Studying local U) Race: Local Malay Age: In her 20's Height: 1.6m + Face: 8/10, pretty Body: 8/10, smooth skin Boobs: 34B with perky nips. BBBJ: 9/10, Kissing: 10/10 a GREAT Kisser!! FJ: 8/10. hardworking Anal: No Fingering:Yes (she prefers light/soft) Moan: 8/10 (can get quite loud when excited) Daty: Yes, juicy GFE: 10/10 Very Friendly Damage: RM1700/2 hours excluding tips WIR: 100% Yes Thanks SNN!! Mrfuntastix |
|
|||
|
|||
Hi Guys,
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Just finish my session with Elaine. Initially took her for incall today but unfortunately some clients cancel the slot so she decided call the meeting off. For me I already set my mind to bang her hard today so little head too over the big head ans decided to take her for 2 hours outcall.
Name:Ms Elaine Race: Local Chinese Age: 26 Face: 7/10 big eyes Body: 7/10 she used to go gym to maintain Boobs: 32B BBBJ: 9/10 take her time to blowjob me while looking at me and she enjoy the moment. I sat on the sofa and she just do her job until i shoot. CIM: Yes FJ: 9/10 This Elaine just like Maya and loved to be on top and keep riding you while she enjoy herself. She also love guy doggy her and her expression is priceless. Kissing: Love to Kiss Fingerirng: Yes Pussy: Rare to see Chinese girl Clean shave Ass: 8/10 Moan: 8/10 soft Daty: Yes Anal: No GFE: 9/10 friendly Friendly Damage: RM1700/2 hours with 2 shots WIR: Yes Summary: This girl realy enjoy the sex with client and another plus point is she's willing to make you happy like keep blowjob non stop, love to be on top and do all the job. Waiting for Aysya or Aalia for next. Thank you SNN |
|
|||
|
|||
Hi Guys,
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
Local Freelancer & Part Time College | sucknehneh | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 1570 | 24-10-2024 02:21 PM |
LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs | Jasmes1372 | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 176 | 29-09-2024 02:06 PM |