The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha she served you out of 职业病.
Ya, I think she can't get enough of serving. LOL... but nice gesture. Hardly you will see Singapore ladies want to assist Singapore men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wah bro, last warning.
You need to teach us ‘pick up or flirting skills’
LOL I dunno how to teach, I tend to focus on minor details and actions by the ladies, remember their little bits and take care of those details as ladies are more meticulous, when you do such minor things, it pleases them, that's all.

Honestly, I'm not that good a conversationalist or able to walk up to a girl and get her interested in me. But over time, ladies feel comfy with me and open up, I'll listen, and be a listening ear, or like Penny, help them where they need without much thought.

The little acts add up and before I know it, well, something sure happens...
Old 25-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood Friday!!!!

How's everybody?

Still wordy.... VERY wordy..

----------------------------------

gog: Thank you, appreciate it.

M(illy): You're welcome.

Milly gave me a million dollar sincere smile like what I got on the flight.

gog: So why choose to have a me as a friend? I'm fat... ugly and-

M: Looks aren't everything okay, you were nice to me, polite and your wife so pretty, I jealous want to snatch you away from her, can?

Milly did a 'hahaha' to try and brush her 'joke' away. I don't think it was a joke, I think it was really jealousy.

We chatted and our tea cups ended up side by side. A tad engrossed in our chat because without realising, she reached for mine, and I reached for hers.

Only after drinking and moving the cup away from my lips did I notice lipstick marks. Oops. Shit, it's Milly's cup.

gog: Sorry, I ...

M: It's alright, not like we're poisonous or what, unless you very picky la!

With that she just continued sipping from my cup. Again, this sent some eroticness vibes to my groin. I was tempted to drink from the lipstick marked side but that might seem too pervert-ish.

gog: Dinner? It's almost 7.30pm.

Messages were flowing into my phone from you-know-who. Thankfully, I set it to silent and non-vibrate. Janice must be wondering what I'm doing. Milly gasped and finally realised her stomach is growling.

M: Let's do dinner, my treat, for you being so nice to accompany me today. Tomorrow you buy me dinner and movie.

gog: Wah dinner and movie, I lugi leh.

Milly covered her mouth and laughed then got up and prepared to return the cups to the return area.
Old 25-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bros

must remember this aspect.

you will get them hooked onto you when they noticed your attention to details.

for this, they can return favours in many unexpected ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
.... remember their little bits and take care of those details as ladies are more meticulous, when you do such minor things, it pleases them, that's all.

The little acts add up and before I know it, well, something sure happens...
Old 26-08-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bros

must remember this aspect.

you will get them hooked onto you when they noticed your attention to details.

for this, they can return favours in many unexpected ways.

Yup.. .girls/ladies like it when you note the minor details, like folding her towel one way, or placing her things in a certain fashion, guiding her to walk on the pavement and looking ahead where there's those sewer grates to avoid her heels from getting stuck.

Note her walking, if she's tired, she'll slow down and feel uncomfy in heels for long time, take a break, go for a drink etc...

Honestly, all these little things add up. To us guys it means nothing, but to a girl, it's a 100% perfect guy.

Even when you do it for your girl, other girls will take note as well, they are very very meticulous. That's all I can share.
Old 26-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Do not be afraid to hold her hand when both cross the roads.

If she let you hold her hand then you would have won 50%.

The next 50% is after crossing the road, you continue to hold her hand and she allows it.

These are gestures that will capture a girl's heart.

Quote:
guiding her to walk on the pavement and looking ahead where there's those sewer grates to avoid her heels from getting stuck.
Old 27-08-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Do not be afraid to hold her hand when both cross the roads.

If she let you hold her hand then you would have won 50%.

The next 50% is after crossing the road, you continue to hold her hand and she allows it.

These are gestures that will capture a girl's heart.

LOL... this move quite typical... or holding her waist or shoulder when sharing umbrella... this is normally the signs you can go further if she allows.
Old 27-08-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster

Goood sunday folks!

Sorry, thought I posted yesterday end up I didn't post at all, my bad my bad!!!

===========================

gog: Thank you, appreciate it. Let me.

M(illy): It's okay. Haha... you're so cute.

Milly picked up the tray and both cups and walked very elegantly to the return area. I think most people will feel pressured by now the lady is so proper and serving me. I was telling myself, stay chill, don't look stupid or too MCP. Was expecting her to be more princessy, ordering me around, behaving like some spoilt lady that needs attention and the world revolves around her.

We went to a steak house nearby (go figure ). Naturally seated down and was given menus, unsure who's treating, I glanced to the cheapest option available and gave my order to the waiter.

M: You do know it's not a nice thing to do when people is giving you a treat and you withhold your orders to be humble?

She gave that mouth pouted look at me expecting me to change my order.

gog: Errrrrrr

M: Change his order to Ribeye, and I want this... this, and that... and two glasses of red wine from this...

gog: I can't dri-

M: No law against drinking and riding bicycle! That's all please, thank you!

I seem like a fool right then, trying to be humble and got educated to be more myself and less fake fronting needed.

gog: So what movie shall we catch tomorrow? How about....

US together: Captain America???

M: Yes! OMG Steve Rogers is so dreamy... so muscular, *sigh....*

Clasping both hands together, Milly held it to her heart and sighed loudly. I hate him from now on. Hahahaha.

gog: Looks aren't important, but muscles are?

Tried to tease her back.
Old 27-08-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

wait till she experience little gog full attention and full .....

bro who are impatient will have BLUE BALLS

Quote:
gog: Looks aren't important, but muscles are?
Old 28-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

wait till she experience little gog full attention and full .....

bro who are impatient will have BLUE BALLS
Hahaha. When experiencing little gog, it's I happy, not she happy... maybe I won't care so much she happy or not. Hahahaha.

Story still a way to go before the fun parts, so... wordy wordy. This is the build up.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Goooooooooooooooooooood Monday, slow updates, but surely.

-----------------

M(illy): Aiyah, show ma, I like him lot, especially in the scene where he held on the helicopter at the roof top wah......!

gog: You girls hor, really... typical.

M: You also got muscles what.

gog: Mussels, I have, muscles, no. I'll go get the tickets tomorrow. I don't like to sit too far front, hope you are alright with seats behind.

M: Oh forgot to tell you, I get motion sickness if too near, action films best not to sit too near.

Sweet. Somebody finally feels the same with me on getting cinema seats.

Appetizer was served and we shared. I shared about my work while Milly listened and asked about my boss *cough* and also colleagues. You folks already know about my boss and colleagues.

gog: How about you? How's flying actually? Tiring?

M: Well, long haul flights are bad, serving food, bringing drinks walking around and all, is exhausting, lucky we don't wear heels on the flight. If business class or first class, better, cos the people less demands. Economy class hor-

Milly paused and gave the dagger stare at me.

gog: Yeah lah yeah lah, I economy class type.

M: Haha. Kidding la but economy more seats, more demands, more unreasonable passengers. Can only smile and bite the bullets. Singaporeans especially, want this want that, we're stewardess, not waitress lor.

gog: You poor thing. Lucky I'm nice to you right?

M: You never invite me to sit down leh, make me find you cup noodles and even orange juice. Ha-ha-ha.

gog: Wow. You remember my request so clearly, I'm honoured.

M: I'm a good stewardess ma.

gog: You so nice, I'm sure a lot of guys want to know you.

M: I not any guy also will go out with one hor, I got taste one.

gog: Yep yep! Your taste very good.-

I said that while I turned my hands towards myself, palms facing up indicating I'm the 'good taste'.
Old 28-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malabarian69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow gog, I can’t believe how openly you meet these girls in such public places, how did you never bump into Janice or any of the other girls, or any of their (or your) friends or acquaintances while about?

I was super paranoid and worked hard to identify a number of discrete places I could go where I was sure I would never run into anyone I didn’t want to (and I never did).
Old 28-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, very well written !!
Old 29-08-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malabarian69 View Post
Wow gog, I can’t believe how openly you meet these girls in such public places, how did you never bump into Janice or any of the other girls, or any of their (or your) friends or acquaintances while about?

I was super paranoid and worked hard to identify a number of discrete places I could go where I was sure I would never run into anyone I didn’t want to (and I never did).
I do. Just that we're not doing anything shady, why do I need to be afraid of being seen by friends or her family? I may go out with Janice or Milly, or even Lindi, but there's no PDA of course.

I came to Orchard after work, Janice's schedule is known to me, I know she won't be in orchard, so it's pretty safe.

Not to forget, I offered to buy the cinema tickets, that lets me choose where to go. Hehehe.

It would be worrying if I was cuddling the girls in public, fondling or kissing them, that would be more scary if seen by friends or family or even their acquaintances. Usually I don't do that in public, maintain a distance, behave gentlemanly. Leave the touching for bedroom or private places (ie. car, condo swimming pool etc). Don't get overly addicted to the physical connection and risk it all outside

Got plan one, also must have ready made stories to tell when probed/ask. All these I planned ahead when meeting outside. I can't bring everybody back home also. I mean, then I couldn't since Janice has access, before that and now, maybe different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCBCRobber View Post
Fantastic story bro, very well written !!
Thank you bro appreciate it
Old 29-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Short one!!! Gtg meeting.

------------------------

M(illy): Haha.. you very funny.

Janice will always stick with smacking me, the other girls too, but Milly likes to use the word 'funny' to describe me. I guess I'm more jovial once the ice is broken. I'm still apprehensive of approaching girls to talk unless the situation allows and there's something to banter on, else likely only one-way conversations will happen.

Milly ordered a few more glasses of wine, I just stopped at one. Soon she was flushed and red, probably alcohol distribution through her blood isn't as good as those regular drinkers. She's still sober but more casual with me.

Dinner finished with dessert, which I forgot what it is, think it was meringue pie.

M: Why did you drink so little, trying to get me drunk is it?

Fuck this flirt move, what is she trying to say indirectly, or do?!

gog: You're drunk, I'll get you a cab.

M: I'm just high, not drunk yet.

Clearly she knows her limit and managed to stand up easily and didn't fumble. Her reaction time is slower but definitely conscious what is going on around her.

She paid for the bill and we walked (slowly) out of the restaurant.

gog: Thanks for the treat. I'll bring you to the taxi stand?

M: No la, I'll just take MRT home. Somerset to AMK is a few stops only.

By now, I'm quite impressed with the way she carries herself, spends money and doesn't overly do it on cabs, expensive useless items, and/or even have an expensive taste for things. She even contemplated taking public transport home instead. Quite a ... gem in this case.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

maybe Milly is acting in front of you ?

I know of girls who are passive aggressive, manipulative acting like a goodie girl, putting on an act. Once you are lock into a marriage and cannot escape, her true self comes out, you wish you would kill yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1