|
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty. |
|
|
|
||||
|
||||
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)
Quote:
The only exception gal I rtf more than 10x despite no DFK at the first try was rtc WH12 Jing Jing- my type of cai in terms of cutesy look. Btw looking forward to more updated news from CNJ- Channel News Joker 😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪 |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
I agree with Joker that those who do not offer DFK will have less customers. Joker News Channel just released info about a bevy of current WLs who offer DFK. A good feed for cheongsters who require DFK indeed! Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...) Have a great bonking time this Christmas season!
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Have many awesome blasts and DFK on the tap during this festive period!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪 |
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Be discreet is the best policy ...
Quote:
Believe me bro Max Priest I can fully understand where you are coming from. I have recently learnt the importance of discretion in FR writing. The consequences are on the 'helpless' WL and to an extent on the FR writer also. Am put off FR writing after this episode. Interesting to note your views on buttered parsnips. The road to hell is indeed paved with our indiscretions.
I am grateful to Yingzhi (1820-2024 for being the wife I never had) Molly (2022 frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019 So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 My turnaround) Ke Ke (2062-2017 Heart-Touching Frenching) Mina (1805-2016 Our Relationship) Ke Ke (1651-2014 Your Golden Pedicure) and every1 else |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
But some even if got DFK also sian all the way. The type I hate most is those that act as if she very pretty go in room only just lay there many gonna spend on her even she zero services.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Usually will not cheong new gals or A cuppers Eg I got 3rd or 4th blood for WH04 XE but not good cos newbie and not used to local requirements. 😅
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Master.
|
|||
|
|||
Haha, sifu level. I also read and consult.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
There are certain things we FR writers need to censor and yet try to be truthful and accurate in what we penned. However regret to say not all are sensible and rational. In my years of experience as a player of GL, I know very well the WL wouldn’t like me to share to others (even without her telling me) if she offered certain services to me as well as some of her clients that she doesn’t offer to the majority ... of course sometime some WL may make a direct request ...
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ... My Personal FR Thread: ( Click to show/hide )
Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2019 at 09:53 PM. |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ... My Personal FR Thread: ( Click to show/hide )
Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2019 at 11:32 PM. |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Captain of Love made a newbie mistake of publicising his activities with XN which made her very annoyed and he paid a heavy price for it. It may be insignificant to others but it is definitely very heavy to him. The Malaysian WL you mentioned got pregnant after rawing too many times. Customer sabo her and she paid a heavy price for it. Customer deny it but well, no venture no gain. She was from a famous house in L16. OKT must be very mad at her then. Joker reporting from CNJ.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Me only reporting facts and news of GL to bros here. Will release info of tokong WLs to bros here whenever I have. You are right, in the ocean of WLs in 2036, only 2 DFK and 3 good svc. The rest can forget about them if you want your didi to enjoy. PM you my fav gal liao.
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Hope she doesn’t cook soup next week.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
2033 | omnia | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 379 | 01-11-2023 12:33 PM |
2033。 | andy1844 | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 2 | 15-07-2014 05:54 PM |
a serious matter with 2033 okt | haizdie | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 29 | 20-03-2013 05:22 PM |
Is L28H31A open for lunch time? | horndawg888 | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 8 | 07-01-2013 11:45 PM |
OKT 2033 Chee B | alantan27 | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 33 | 04-09-2003 03:32 AM |